Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? (1336 Views)

Can Relationship Really Exist Without Lies. / Can A Relationship Really Exist Without Lies / 5 Ways Ladies Kill Their Relationships Without Realizing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 2:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Do you think there are relationships without lies? A relationship thats filled with Complete honesty and openess? Is this possible? Can you or anyone love someone that much??

1 Like

Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 10, 2015
I guess there is..
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 2:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Optimall:
I guess there is..

Just remember that everyone lies
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by asadike(f): 3:20am On Feb 10, 2015
I myt not be in a relationship now but I have resolved never to lie in a relationship. After al, u will not kill me, if u are pleased with me being truthful u stick to me, if u are not, u get d fork out.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 3:30am On Feb 10, 2015
I had one, wen u love eachoda so much u won't hav the stomach to lie
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Tallesty1(m): 4:06am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
I myt not be in a relationship now but I have resolved never to lie in a relationship. After al, u will not kill me, if u are pleased with me being truthful u stick to me, if u are not, u get d fork out.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 10, 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Monicasque(f): 5:33am On Feb 10, 2015
The truth told with the worst intention is worst dan a lie. Loving someone means protecting them from hurt. I dnt knw if wat m doing is right or wrong, bt there r so many things i hide frm him bcoz i know they wud distroy dem if he ever found out, and i know there r certain things which he keeps frm me, all in the name of protecting me. I dnt dig hard bcoz i know i might nt like somethings i wil find out.so i simply enjoy wat i have.wit its lies n secrets,bcoz i dnt wana ruin wat i have.so yes, it is possible to lie.more dan possible actualy.hey u can hate me if u want, m just talking frm experience. The trick is dat we both pretend to b honest with each other, even though i know we r nt

1 Like

Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by makazona(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2015
mine is 98% lie-free.
#fact
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2015
zaragal:
I had one, wen u love eachoda so much u won't hav the stomach to lie

and you never told a lie ONCE! maybe because you thought it would be easier than saying the truth.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by asadike(f): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=30587159][/quote] why quote me without saying a word?
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:

That's good and I hope you find something like that. You may have the intention to stay truthful but it will be hard.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Monicasque:
The truth told with the worst intention is worst dan a lie. Loving someone means protecting them from hurt. I dnt knw if wat m doing is right or wrong, bt there r so many things i hide frm him bcoz i know they wud distroy dem if he ever found out, and i know there r certain things which he keeps frm me, all in the name of protecting me. I dnt dig hard bcoz i know i might nt like somethings i wil find out.so i simply enjoy wat i have.wit its lies n secrets,bcoz i dnt wana ruin wat i have.so yes, it is possible to lie.more dan possible actualy.hey u can hate me if u want, m just talking frm experience. The trick is dat we both pretend to b honest with each other, even though i know we r nt

So you know this! Then how can you really trust him that way and have a truthful relationship? It would be bad to settle for what you have because it's the best you can find for now.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2015
makazona:
mine is 98% lie-free.
#fact

lmaooo! 98 percent is not possible in 2015. grin
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by asadike(f): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

That's good and I hope you find something like that. You may have the intention to stay truthful but it will be hard.
no longer hard dear, have mastered it.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 10, 2015
I am not sure there is, I may be wrong though.

I think what is important is that both parties strive to be truthful and open.

Anyways, its one thing to lie and another to be a liar. The gravity of the lie may also be taken into consideration.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by SleekyPosh(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2015
The only relationship that there's no lies exists between the corpse nd the coffin grin
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:18am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
no longer hard dear, have mastered it.

I hope he stays truthful then, 100 percent if that's possible!
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:20am On Feb 10, 2015
striktlymi:
I am not sure there is, I may be wrong though.

I think what is important is that both parties strive to be truthful and open.

Anyways, its one thing to lie and another to be a liar. The gravity of the lie may also be taken into consideration.

I agree but you know most women get very upset once they find out you lied about something. They will find it hard to trust you after that. Once they start losing that trust then that relationship will go downhill from there.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 6:21am On Feb 10, 2015
SleekyPosh:
The only relationship that there's no lies exists between the corpse nd the coffin grin

Hahahhaha!!!
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by asadike(f): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

I hope he stays truthful then. 100 percent is that's possible.
that's my main problem wit men
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by makazona(m): 6:30am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

lmaooo! 98 percent is not possible in 2015. grin

am not asking u to believe sir.
just told u d truth...
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

I agree but you know most women get very upset once they find out you lied about something. They will find it hard to trust you after that. Once they start losing that trust then that relationship will go downhill from there.

I agree but my point is that sometimes one may lie on impulse without much thought. This is not peculiar to guys only.
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Monicasque(f): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

So you know this! Then how can you really trust him that way and have a truthful relationship? It would be bad to settle for what you have because it's the best you can find for now.

hehehe no honey.in my line of bzns i have had to ruin many lives and hurt many ppl. Sometimes i just try to hide a few things so dat i dnt seem evil to him. Dats wat i mean by lying. And i knw also dat he is no angel. So i dnt want to know his skeletons, coz mine r more. Its better if we let sleeping dogs lie, coz if he were to find out the whole truth abt me, hell would break loose. M nt gona lie to u dear, m no angel, i have many lies and secrets.so bcoz i cover up mine, i dnt wana dig in another, coz i might nt like wat i wil find.just da same as i know he wil nt like some of the things i have hidden
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Monicasque:

hehehe no honey.in my line of bzns i have had to ruin many lives and hurt many ppl. Sometimes i just try to hide a few things so dat i dnt seem evil to him. Dats wat i mean by lying. And i knw also dat he is no angel. So i dnt want to know his skeletons, coz mine r more. Its better if we let sleeping dogs lie, coz if he were to find out the whole truth abt me, hell would break loose. M nt gona lie to u dear, m no angel, i have many lies and secrets.so bcoz i cover up mine, i dnt wana dig in another, coz i might nt like wat i wil find.just da same as i know he wil nt like some of the things i have hidden

I understand what you mmean. You rather be safe than sorry. Don't ask too much questions and hope he would do the same. Now! What if you meet that man that loves so much because he is doing everything you want right. And he is willing to accept everything about you and he holds your hands one day and looks you straight in the eye and promises to tell you absolutely everything about him and if you have any questions about him. He would tell you without a second thought. Do you think would open up then or would you think that's a lie as well? Or you think it's too Hollywood? grin
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Monicasque(f): 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

I understand what you mmean. You rather be safe than sorry. Don't ask too much questions and hope he would do the same. Now! What if you meet that man that loves so much because he is doing everything you want right. And he is willing to accept everything about you and he holds your hands one day and looks you straight in the eye and promises to tell you absolutely everything about him and if you have any questions about him. He would tell you without a second thought. Do you think would open up then or would you think that's a lie as well? Or you think it's too Hollywood? grin

well honey its fine if he wants to talk. I will definitely be there for him. But he just mustnt expect me to talk abt mine. Coz God knows m taking my secretes to the grave. I cant risk certain things.i just cant my sweet
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Monicasque:

well honey its fine if he wants to talk. I will definitely be there for him. But he just mustnt expect me to talk abt mine. Coz God knows m taking my secretes to the grave. I cant risk certain things.i just cant my sweet

Lol! I wonder what your secrets are even though i know its none of my business. Did you kill someone or something? Maybe I should stop asking questions in case I could be next! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Nope. Especially girls with the "he's just a friend" lie.

1 Like

Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Nope. Especially girls with the "he's just a friend" lie.

Lmaoooo. ..I know the type grin
Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
justmag:

Lmaoooo. ..I know the type grin
Bro, that's the worst and most overused lie on earth.

1 Like

Re: Lies: Are There Relationships Without Lies these days? by justmag(m): 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Bro, that's the worst and most overused lie on earth.

lmaoo. Ikr. Girls in denial.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Love Or Gold Digging? [PHOTO] / What Should I Do To My Ex Friend / Am Scared! Can I Have Fun With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.