Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Should I Respect Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should I Respect Women? (2668 Views)

Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Respect Women? by valkaka(m): 3:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Please don't kick me off for trolling. This is not meant to be intentionally upsetting.

In another post, someone said that I should respect women more. I do think about sex a lot, and probably have a "manic" sex drive due to hallucinogen use when I was younger.

Should I respect someone just because they were born female? Does that make sense? Do they need any sort of commensurate achievements? I mean respect any more than the basic respect that you give to anyone just like the cashier at shoprite?

I see some girls walk around like "being female" is an accomplishment, despite the fact that they have never done too much of anything in their life. A lot of girls say they identify with "being female." What does this even mean?

I am male. I don't have to talk about it all the time or expect special treatment, do I?

Should I respect a woman just because she is a woman in a way that I wouldn't respect another man just for being human?

And without getting in to my life story, I have spent quite a bit of time in Intensive Care Unit's amongst other things, so I do not think that "going to school and getting a job" is the definition of survival.

What about the fact that men build houses and women live in them and call a man anytime anything breaks?

What about women that sit around and do next to nothing while their "man" spends his whole life at a job to feed her? Should I respect her just because she is a woman even more than to respect any other human being, even a bum on the street?

I did not say that they were intellectually or emotionally inferior, but I shouldn't have to respect someone just because they are female. And I suppose also, I shouldn't DISRESPECT anyone just because they are female.

I suppose it's all on the individual. (I think I just answered my own question, but feel free to respond anyway).

And here's one for the feminists. For the first 99% of the existence of our species, women depended on men to survive. They could not eat meat without getting it from a man. Men created civilization. Men make up armies. Men defend civilization. Men are the police (for the most part). Men are faster. Men are stronger. Men have better hand-eye coordination. Men hunt. It's only because of thousands of years of civilization that you can go to the grocery store to get your meat. Men build houses.

What do women do? I would like to hear some feminist responses to this one.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by asadike(f): 3:15am On Feb 10, 2015
At d end of it all, they will change their names for yours,get pregnant , go through d pains associated with pregnancy just for your sake. Help in taking care of u, work just to support u. Well if ur mum and sister did not create an impact in your life and u don't respect them, feel free not to respect other women.

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
At d end of it all, they will change their names for yours,get pregnant , go through d pains associated with pregnancy just for your sake. Help in taking care of u, work just to support u. Well if ur mum and sister did not create an impact in your life and u don't respect them, feel free not to respect other women.
shut the hell up! He can respect his wife, mother and any other female worthy of respect, not hoes with bad attitude who think they deserve the world just cos they have something juicy between their legs. You just exhibited one of their traits which is rope a man's mother and sister in a situation that has him complain of how degenerated females of today have become. @OP Make sure you wear bulletproof cos the advocates of gender equality and the bloody manhaters called feminists will soon be here with all their artillery and cutlery.

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Tallesty1(m): 4:04am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
Kataway@Emboldened.

That's their punishment for eating the forbidden fruit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Kataway@Emboldened.

they are now trying to use it to dumb men down.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by jerryboiii(m): 5:22am On Feb 10, 2015
U SHOULD RESPECT WOMEN COS UR MUM IS ONE
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by klark3: 5:37am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
go through d pains associated with pregnancy just for your sake. Wht is d meaning of this? Mother's tends to benefit more from children when they eventually grow old.

@Op u're totally correct, women should even be treated with less respect because they have less to offer. but it's not their fault, God know some men might want to take advantage of women, due to their weak nature, so he blessed dem emotionally, dis emotion called love can turn a man into a woman's slave.

Visit google, u will see silly things men did for love and will continue to do. Men made it so, & am afraid with time women might completely take over, because men of dis generation have great penchant for sex, d way they glorify sex is too much, they have no ounce of self control. They live for sex, women now have d impression that all men are sex maniac.

I know our body yearn for sex, but the way men are going abt it is getting out of control. Without sex, women are useless,sex & love are their manipulative tools. but with sex & love, they are indispensible. This place them on d first rung in d ladder of respect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Monicasque(f): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Heheheh funny thread.lol, look honey no one is going to force u to respect anyone if u dnt want to.its entirely yo choice.so if u dnt wana respect women its still up to u sweetheart. No one can take u to court for dat.just continue being u u wana b and u dnt need me to give u a whole list of things trying to convince u. Sounds to me u have already made up yo mind about this issue, so i doubt if anyone's opinion will matter. So yah, goodluck my sweetie

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by klark3: 5:51am On Feb 10, 2015
jerryboiii:
U SHOULD RESPECT WOMEN COS UR MUM IS ONE
U shud know wht d op is hinting @.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by klark3: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Monicasque:
Heheheh funny thread.lol, look honey no one is going to force u to respect anyone if u dnt want to.its entirely yo choice.so if u dnt wana respect women its still up to u sweetheart. No one can take u to court for dat.just continue being u u wana b and u dnt need me to give u a whole list of things trying to convince u. Sounds to me u have already made up yo mind about this issue, so i doubt if anyone's opinion will matter. So yah, goodluck my sweetie
Rubbish!!!!
Who seek for ur opinion...

Get out jor...
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by asadike(f): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Segeggs:
shut the hell up! He can respect his wife, mother and any other female worthy of respect, not hoes with bad attitude who think they deserve the world just cos they have something juicy between their legs. You just exhibited one of their traits which is rope a man's mother and sister in a situation that has him complain of how degenerated females of today have become. @OP Make sure you wear bulletproof cos the advocates of gender equality and the bloody manhaters called feminists will soon be here with all their artillery and cutlery.
go to heLl. Why can't he mention d type of women he meant?
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by klark3: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
go to heLl. Why can't he mention d type of women he meant?
dis hoe ain't even loyal undecided
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Monicasque(f): 6:35am On Feb 10, 2015
klark3:

Rubbish!!!!
Who seek for ur opinion...

Get out jor...

hehhehehe, so plz tell me. What is the purpose for this thread?kikiki u sound angry and emotional.heheheh did the thread hit home?have u been hurt by a lady? Kikiki coz u sound like someone who has got so much hatred for women. Judging frm yo other posts.hehehehe u r funny lovey. Hehehehe y so much anger my doll

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by obiak4(m): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2015
would respect anybody anytime women and men but I respect women more because of my upbringing don't need to go into details
for me respect is earned and not given freely
my 100000 cowries contribution
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Blackvampire(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2015
I cant wait for the day i can start buying those female toys for sex...to hell with women nonsense
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Monicasque(f): 6:49am On Feb 10, 2015
klark3:

dis hoe ain't even loyal undecided

hehehehe how do u know dat? Have u dated her before? My sweety u sound so negative. Watchout coz u wil lead yoself to an early grave
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Monicasque(f): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackvampire:
I cant wait for the day i can start buying those female toys for sex...to hell with women nonsense

kikikiki or u can even become gay u see? Kwaaaa
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 10, 2015
I smell immaturity

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Brugo(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Respecting a woman just because of her gender is wrong. What's so special about carrying yo brests about and swinging yo hips?

You are just women. And that's it. No special treatment if you don't deserve it.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Enough said.

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by klark3: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Monicasque:

hehhehehe, so plz tell me. What is the purpose for this thread?kikiki u sound angry and emotional.heheheh did the thread hit home?have u been hurt by a lady? Kikiki coz u sound like someone who has got so much hatred for women. Judging frm yo other posts.hehehehe u r funny lovey. Hehehehe y so much anger my doll
I have no ounce of hatred for women.

The thread objective is literally to establish a razzle-dazzle phantasmagoria thalidomide, that will vitiately pulverise & rigorously revolutionise & ravage the man made cosmetic superficially synthetic reverence, that is arbitrary ascribe to the women folks, into a pukuapuku kpotokian macadam oblivion.

That's all...
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by klark3: 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Enough said.
Biased & baseless!!!
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by ronald4lif(m): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Brugo:
Respecting a woman just because of her gender is wrong. What's so special about carrying yo brests about and swinging yo hips?

You are just women. And that's it. No special treatment if you don't deserve it.

Lol! Just observing grin grin
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Respect women, respect women bla bla bla. Women, if you respect men, you will be respected. It goes both ways. So men should respect women while they rant and hurl insults on men thereby killing their ego. Una try. Respect should be given to whom it is due, whether man or woman.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
I understand where the op is coming from, what he's saying is that one just can't respect a lady/woman/girl just because the fact that they are our female counterparts which is exactly how I live I don't have to respect or disrespect a female just because she is a female rather she can earn my respect from her character or actions and in the other way round she can equally get disrespected as a result of her actions too... that you are a female doesn't mean that respect is your birth right... I adore reasonable females which is a very rare attribute nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by mrkay101(m): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2015
summary of the whole debate..

treat others the way you would want to be treated shikina!!!!

stop all this baseless arguments both male and female we are all humans.

if u give me attitude I give u attitude
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by djeezy(m): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2015
You treat others exactly as they treat you. If a female respects you, then you respect her. If she doesn't deserve respect then their is no need respecting her. Respect is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by MrIncrediible(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Enough said.
I was reading those words from your picture with interest until I got to the last lines...Very baseless I must tell you.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
Kataway@Emboldened.

tongue
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Monicasque(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
klark3:

The thread objective is literally to establish a razzle-dazzle phantasmagoria thalidomide, that will vitiately pulverise & rigorously revolutionise & ravage the man made cosmetic superficially synthetic reverence, that is arbitrary ascribe to the women folks, into a pukuapuku kpotokian macadam oblivion.

That's all...

hehehehe i like dis guy. U r so funny my doll. I just cant stop laughing. U have made my day.kkwakwakwakwa.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Your last paragraph describes in details what the person who advised you asked you to do...

The individual is simply saying drop your male chauvinistic views, which is very glaring, and see women as humans.
Re: Why Should I Respect Women? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
klark3:

That's all...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh my God! This had me in stitches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love? / 10 Reasons Why Guys Are Attracted To Breasts / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.