Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single (4550 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Musharraf: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Why is it that men who respect women are mostly single
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by youngest85(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Coz dey'r boring...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by brightalo1010: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Because they're still single
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by finalboss1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
hmmmm cause they are empty up dere
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Ereholuwa: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Because they don't really take time to settle for those women who would respect them. They get carried away by fake gestures from undeserving ladies.... Mr Nice Guy

It affects women as well not only men...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by generalbush(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Respect is always good... Even if the person you wish don't love you,
Another person will...
You can't date everybody...
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
9ice said respect is reciprocal.. My woman respect me like kilode.. She's quite older. But sometimes i feel uncomfortable with it Nd i tell her. Ya. It depends sha
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's only a few number of them that are single and many reasons could be responsible for that.
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Suspectzero(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
Because being nice and respectful doesn't make the puzzy wet

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by datjohn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Dear OP,
Well, according to d law of natural selection, most females wud rather prefer to get along wit an Alpha male (i.e. A man in control, a leader, a dominant figure)

However, traits of "respect" are sometimes, unfortunately misjudged, I repeat MISJUDGED! (b4 poor readers wud quote me wrongly) as a trait of weakness in a male. Especially wen u don't possess oda "charming" attributes to ur advantage.

Personally, I also possess dis trait of "respect" too, towards females, n I've not been single for a loooong while now, neither has "dis" eva stood as a weakness, coz I have a lot of other ways of showcasing d Alpha attitude.

My advice: Simply use/learn other abilities eg humor(most esp.), intellectual advantage, bein spontaneous n naughty, being forward, establishing authority wen necessary, being correct.
And den d "respect" u possess wud also b a tool of charm.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by McBrooklyn(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Because they are busy fûcking guys who doesn't respect and gives a fûck about 'em tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Musharraf: 3:17am On Sep 06, 2016
9ice one bro
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
Coz dey'r boring...
you said cheesy grin it's the bitter truth tho grin tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Suspectzero:
Because being nice and respectful doesn't make the puzzy wet
only the ones you've encountered undecided
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2016
kiss
datjohn:
Dear OP,
Well, according to d law of natural selection, most females wud rather prefer to get along wit an Alpha male (i.e. A man in control, a leader, a dominant figure)

However, traits of "respect" are sometimes, unfortunately misjudged, I repeat MISJUDGED! (b4 poor readers wud quote me wrongly) as a trait of weakness in a male. Especially wen u don't possess oda "charming" attributes to ur advantage.

Personally, I also possess dis trait of "respect" too, towards females, n I've not been single for a loooong while now, neither has "dis" eva stood as a weakness, coz I have a lot of other ways of showcasing d Alpha attitude.

My advice: Simply use/learn other abilities eg humor(most esp.), intellectual advantage, bein spontaneous n naughty, being forward, establishing authority wen necessary, being correct.
And den d "respect" u possess wud also b a tool of charm.

Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2016
sad
McBrooklyn:
Because they are busy fûcking guys who doesn't respect and gives a fûck about 'em tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Maxi112: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sad
must you qoute everybody to signal your presence here?

how was your night?
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2016
Respect as in what sense?

Here's a freshly released song titled 'HEAD' by D.I.C feat. 9Geez. This joint is certified dope. Link below , please download and share. http://www..ng/2016/09/05/d-i-c-ft-9geez-head-mp3-download/

download n SHARE
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Maxi112:
must you qoute everybody to signal your presence here?

how was your night?
My night was good cheesy how was yours? wink and Good morning to you kiss
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Maxi112: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
My night was good cheesy how was yours? wink and Good morning to you kiss
hahahah, you know I love good morning alot grin

my night was cool, the weather was too cold to my liking.

sorry for the last outburst, how did you manage to cope with out reporting my handle or retaliate
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah, you know I love good morning alot grin

my night was cool, the weather was too cold to my liking.

sorry for the last outburst, how did you manage to cope with out reporting my handle or retaliate
weather too cold? shocked shocked where do you reside? ....... What will I benefit if I had reported you or retaliate? undecided everybody is free to express whatever they want to express kiss
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Maxi112: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
weather too cold? shocked shocked where do you reside? ....... What will I benefit if I had reported you or retaliate? undecided everybody is free to express whatever they want to express kiss
bolded, you wanna visit me grin tongue I reside in the United state of Port Harcourt

btw, I admire that in you, how is your lover? grin hope both of you are doing well?
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by onwuakpachris(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2016
youngest85:
Coz dey'r boring...
hmmm....
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sad

Wetin do you?? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Maxi112:
bolded, you wanna visit me grin tongue I reside in the United state of Port Harcourt

btw, I admire that in you, how is your lover? grin hope both of you are doing well?
I reside in the United state of Lagos too grin Thanks smiley ...... We are doing very well, thanks for asking cheesy grin what about your lover? smiley
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Wetin do you?? undecided
your comment didn't fit the Op's topic sad
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by McBrooklyn(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
your comment didn't fit the Op's topic sad

Wetin dey do Mr A no dey do Mr B now undecided

That's his fûcking problem tongue
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Maxi112: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I reside in the United state of Lagos too grin Thanks smiley ...... We are doing very well, thanks for asking cheesy grin what about your lover? smiley
na you give me lover? grin

did you see any thread by a lady professing love to me? grin

beside, the poor economy of this country is not encouraging grin let eat frist before love na grin

Lagos, I had it rained all through yesterday?
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2016
grin True ..... It rained through out yesterday and it sucked but I still enjoyed my day tho, funny enough there was light throughout when it rained cheesy
Maxi112:
na you give me lover? grin

did you see any thread by a lady professing love to me? grin

beside, the poor economy of this country is not encouraging grin let eat frist before love na grin

Lagos, I had it rained all through yesterday?
Re: Why Is It That Men Who Respect Women Are Mostly Single by Maxi112: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin True ..... It rained through out yesterday and it sucked but I still enjoyed my day tho, funny enough there was light throughout when it rained cheesy
wow! that cool, seems you guys don't always have light over there?

you kinda excited having light for one whole day, this country is really a zoo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Gal Tells You She Loves You What Will You Reply Her.. / Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? / There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.