Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan (21378 Views)

Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo / Fayose Dresses As Bishop In Jerusalem For The Christian Pilgrimage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by viczing(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
[s][/s]
Koroaso:

I speak better English than patience jonathan

Even self I no go school smiley.

How u like them apples?

[s][/s] wanted to ask why buhari employed you but I just remembered he's an illiterate as well ride on
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by Koroaso: 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]
wanted to ask why buhari employed you but I just remembered he's an illiterate as well ride on

BUARI cannot employ me......lol
i make more money than buari
i make more money than GEJ.......if u consider legal salary only because if he steals he is richer than bill gates too....lol

its not about the money
its about what is right.
literacy is not going to school and collecting accolades to deceive the populace with shoelace stories
literacy is using the little education you have to emancipate your people.

we like buari with his education....jonathan PHD "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION IS GOING BACK TO OTUOKE""

1 Like

Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by viczing(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koroaso:

BUARI cannot employ me......lol
i make more money than buari
i make more money than GEJ.......if u consider legal salary only because if he steals he is richer than bill gates too....lol

its not about the money
its about what is right.
literacy is not going to school and collecting accolades to deceive the populace with shoelace stories
literacy is using the little education you have to emancipate your people.

we like buari with his education....jonathan PHD "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION IS GOING BACK TO OTUOKE""

Wake yp from ya dream... transformation stays
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by Koroaso: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
viczing:

Wake yp from ya dream... transformation stays

stays in otuke on his way to kirikiri......lol
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by viczing(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
Koroaso:

stays in otuke on his way to kirikiri......lol

Low mentality is your problem
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by Koroaso: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
viczing:

Low mentality is your problem

HIGH MENTALITY IS YOUR ALBATROSS........lol
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by johnglo2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
That is religious transformation and the stupid TANoid will be shouting for support.
Guffing by Gej/Pej/Pdp/Tan/Team members wan kill me.
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by kodded(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Na my papa dey mad. .

Ok
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2015
kodded:

Na my papa dey mumu

That explains it.
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by kodded(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

That explains it.
Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by luluosas(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
This could be true but it shouldn't be politicised, as the person the gave me this pen gift confirmed that she sponsored herself to the pilgrimage from Adamawa State in 2014.

Re: Northern Governments Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan by jamest4real: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
Just can't stand the sight of this man. He disgusts me more than anything else.
u can commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Edoror And Bright Osayande Impeached / Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Escape Through Cameroonian Borders - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.