Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? (31332 Views)

If You Played With This Then You Are Ajekpako!! Funny Pic / How Many Of You Played With This When You Were Kids ? / Raise Up Ur Hands If You Played With And Still Play With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by osnova(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Egwu okoso.....using tiger battery head with bic pen cover kiss
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by sam121(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Big4wig:
Sorry mods for dropping this here,move it to its specific destination

Once upon a time........
Those that are born in the 1980s and 1990s will remeber this!
Who have played with this and who remeberd this?

Mehn.....!! Chai....! U have really taken me back old memory lane.... It was really fun back in those days...that we had to even use peak of the pen to construct it so as to make the game more mean.... Thank u for making me smile right now....
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by vicadex07(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
klassiquette:
Oh yeah!!!! I did use that

Your beauty is natural. Pls do me honour of getting acquainted with you
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by omartins(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
oooo you made me remembered Bic biro and Tiger Battery.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Ninilowo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hiaaaaaa..... .. We call it okoto in south west. Khai! Gone were the days.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eladua:

No you didn't!
I did o
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Iyowuski:

u be tomboy?
I was
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Do you stay in Mowe axis of Ogun state?
Big4wig:
On sunday i was sitting in the church, my friend invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around.Despite d Pastor's charge for gud offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put d N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention, be more careful next time, it fell frm ur pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!.......usher please wait wrong Transaction!!!!!!!Lolzzz
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Babysho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
lecturerdabo:

wz liking this till I read"...she will collect me and burn"

Hope Mumcy no dey burn U again?

hahahahahaahahahaahahahaaa.....then he would take a shot from d doc after e gets burnt lah..could be any disease
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by gbodimowo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Beesluv:
Lol, gone are the days
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by maum: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
alaoeri:
Dodo kodi in Hausa language
Okoto in Yoruba language
Don't knw what it is called in Igbo
Remembering the good old time. cool

Okoso in Igbo
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by alaoeri: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
maum:

Okoso in Igbo
OK no wonder in one of Kcee's songs the lyrics goes like this
'Baby dance like okoso'
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by babavik: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
okoso
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Iyowuski: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
klassiquette:

I was
i like your eyes?
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by ableabbey: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lolz, yes •.¸¸.•°. Blue pen cover and battery head cover!!!!hmmm
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Iyowuski:

i like your eyes?
Thanks smiley
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by colormebad(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
Big4wig:
Sorry mods for dropping this here,move it to its specific destination

Once upon a time........
Those that are born in the 1980s and 1990s will remeber this!
Who have played with this and who remeberd this?

This, was mosly played by 'aje kpakos', in school, at home... quit interesting to see alot of Aje kpakos on nairaland, Lol!!!
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by Iyowuski: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
klassiquette:

Thanks smiley
you're welcome
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by chillian(f): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gone are those days the good old days. I did use that
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by moses4id(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2015
yes i do we call it ikoto
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by SenatorJames(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2015
I played with it, but I was not a devoted user, once a while.
Re: Who Have Played With This And Who Remeberd This? by ArcToyin(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Whao! I love the game then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Cows Are Historic More Than Some Tribes In Nigeria" - Fulani Man Says. Photos / World Most Hilarious Names / How To Download Videos From Youtube Without Stress, Any Url And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.