Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? (15510 Views)

Ladies Woud You Give This Kind Of Guy Yes/no / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
4.Her friend's opinion of him.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.
True or false and reasons!

7 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by TRADELYN: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
grin
True.

...Always about themselves tongue

7 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by iceberylin(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2015
This is soo true..
Expecially 4...

So when you wana dig a gurl,make sure her friends like you wink

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Engrpj(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.

What if i got 5 but lack only one

I mean No. 3 (height)

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.
Story.

A girl only needs money.

Once the guy has money, his dick size isn't a problem. That's when you see girls saying "it's not all about size but what he does with it"

His height? You fvcking kidding me? All those short rich men, have you seen their wives? As long as you have a fat wallet, girls don't give 2 fvcks about your height. If you stand on the money you have, you become tall to them.

Her friends opinion doesn't matter if he has money, instead her friend will find a way to get him for herself. . . Girls lol. Chai.

Popularity. A guy with money is popular already. So money is needed. What's the point of dating a popular broke man. Girls don wise up mahn.

Nice wetin? Without money? They'll prefer to be with a criminal aka yahoo boy who's got the cash than a nice guy who loves them. They even hate nice guys who refuse to hve sex with them sef e con be wetin. Besides, da fuq is nice about a nice guy who has no money? Da fuq makes him nice?

Money makes a girls world go round. Especially Nigerian girls.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by izaray(f): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Swty, you are so on point, so which of dis, is ur own priority?

3 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Brugo(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
I like your sincerity. His money is always top of the list. And we got enough to go round baby. cool
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2015
You are what you attract.

If you want a hot tottie with a great body, you better get ready to spend.

All's fair in Lust Love and war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
You are what you attract.

If you want a hot tottie with a great body, you better get ready to spend.

All's fair in Lust Love and war.
Lmao @ the irony. . . I just saw your profile pic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:

Oh....
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by dahreyM: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
@OP that wz d criteria u used b4 marrying ur husband?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
dahreyM:
@OP that wz d criteria u used b4 marrying ur husband?
all! dam na u wan tear my belle on one thread like that! grin
Vibra:
No
reasons
izaray:
Swty, you are so on point, so which of dis, is ur own priority?
ALL grin
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Brugo:
I like your sincerity. His money is always top of the list. And we got enough to go round baby. cool
Lol really?
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Story.

A girl only needs money.

Once the guy has money, his dick size isn't a problem. That's when you see girls saying "it's not all about size but what he does with it"

His height? You fvcking kidding me? All those short rich men, have you seen their wives? As long as you have a fat wallet, girls don't give 2 fvcks about your height. If you stand on the money you have, you become tall to them.

Her friends opinion doesn't matter if he has money, instead her friend will find a way to get him for herself. . . Girls lol. Chai.

Popularity. A guy with money is popular already. So money is needed. What's the point of dating a popular broke man. Girls don wise up mahn.

Nice wetin? Without money? They'll prefer to be with a criminal aka yahoo boy who's got the cash than a nice guy who loves them. They even hate nice guys who refuse to hve sex with them sef e con be wetin. Besides, da fuq is nice about a nice guy who has no money? Da fuq makes him nice?

Money makes a girls world go round. Especially Nigerian girls.
hmmmm so u comment on my thread tongue
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
This is soo true..
Expecially 4...

So when you wana dig a gurl,make sure her friends like you wink
Badoo!ggrin husband grin
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by ndcide(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
I never knew ladies love a man because of his Dickk..
jezzz!!!!

As in a lady with brains in her skull, will meet a guy and love him, just because of his dickk..

I know some ladies love me but I can't imagine it's coz of my Dickk.. that they may not see.

For the @op to say it's girls PRIORITY, makes me really surprised.

what the heck!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm so u comment on my thread tongue
I comment anywhere I deem fit.

3 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
ndcide:
I never knew ladies love a man because of his Dickk..
jezzz!!!!

As in a lady with brains in her skull, will meet a guy and love him, just because of his dickk..

I know some ladies love me but I can't imagine it's coz of my Dickk.. that they may not see.

For the @op to say it's girls PRIORITY, makes me really surprised.

what the heck!!!!
Seriously some ladies loves a guy more if he has a long thing grin

4 Likes

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by iceberylin(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Badoo!ggrin husband grin

Seu.n wife
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:

Seu.n wife
lol abi
my husband wife oo
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by iceberylin(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol abi
my husband wife oo
I no understand undecided
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by lexib(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.

Just dat? To my gf, I tick all the boxes... Just dat her friends always fink I'm proud... But, half of them sneak around me tryin to get my attention, I even mistakenly slept with one... *regrets*

1 Like

Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
lexib:

Just dat? To my gf, I tick all the boxes... Just dat her friends always fink I'm proud... But, half of them sneak around me tryin to get my attention, I even mistakenly slept with one... *regrets*
awwwwww that bad!
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Reading comments...............
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by Kay512: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Typing...
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by lilmax(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Blackett:
grin
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by lilmax(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Now,its time to mark this thread for future use
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by nicekid4u(m): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Some chicks n reason behind their choice. N dis kind of person will get married n d guy will be thinking dey're in love. Chai, nigerian girls wise up. :oSome chicks n reason behind their choice. N dis kind of person will get married n d guy will be thinking dey're in love. Chai, nigerian girls wise up.
Re: Six Girl's Priorities In A Guy,yes Or No? by daviddd(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
1.His money
2.His dick size.
3.His height.
5.Popularity.
6.Nice guy.

I agree with just number 1 and 6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Most Sensitive Areas Of A Female's Body(pix) / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.