Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,810 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament (847 Views)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / I Had Sex With A Girl Unconsciously Am Feeling Guilty And My Conscience Is Killi / I Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by chieli: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
My ex is having a difficult life due in part to my failing to take her to the alter as promised. I still feel guilty but i am now married with two kids. What do i do? Advise please!
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
Be human.

You can help her in a way that'll never affect your marriage. If you cannot help without endangering your marriage, leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by enoqueen: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
I have the feelings that u loved her.

and u weren't together cos of one of many problems caused by Jonathan.

MARCHONBUHARI 2015
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by Kennywills7(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bros help her d best way can to make her life easy but make sure it doesn't affect ur marriage in any way
From all indications u still luv her but pls set dat luv aside
I dont want to b judgmental so if u can help her out of any problem she is now dat will keep dat luv u both once shared alive for ever without any bad feelings between both of u
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by alberto2k(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Why did you leave her in the first place? undecided
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
allow sleeping deh sleep ...don't start what you can't finish.. u need help to hold your family too
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by falconey(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
dude leave her alone ......the best you can do is PRAY for HER....apart from that any help you render will affect your marriage
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op I don't know what might have happened becos u did not give us the full story. However leave her alone. Keep praying for the best to reach her.
Re: Feeling Guilty For My Ex-girlfriend's Predicament by okpamson15(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Any advice given here wil help me along way. Is as if i'm the one that post this topic. Sprea my mat sit here to read coment from commenter.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Help Guys / Trending Romance Scam... Don't Be Fooled / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.