Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

We Must Sin. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Must Sin. (1788 Views)

Fornication Is Not A Sin / Why Do Most Churches Dont Preach About Sin And Holiness? / Fornication or Homosexuality, Which is a Greater Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Sin. by Tgirl4real(f): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2009
Jesus died for our sins.  They are already paid for.  We are obligated to sin, otherwise, his suffering will have been in vain.  It would be like poor parents who scrimp and save for their child to go to university, only to have him drop out in his first year.  It would be a giant disappointment for them.

Here is your response.

Rom 6:7  For he that is dead is freed from sin.
Rom 6:8  Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
Rom 6:9  Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Rom 6:10  For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Rom 6:11  Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Rom 6:12  Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Rom 6:13  Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Rom 6:14  For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
Rom 6:15  What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
[b][/b]
Rom 6:16  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Most certainly, u aint referring to the Jesus of the bible cos if u are these verses would have been glaring to u undecided
Re: We Must Sin. by Image123(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2009
@Chrisbenogor
And how do you know there is a life to come?
and how are you certain that there's no life to come? What if you are wrong?
Re: We Must Sin. by angelina08(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2009
Look my friend dont iniciate people with your sinful path of encouragement.
Re: We Must Sin. by angelina08(f): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2009
Look my friend dont iniciate people with your sinful path of encouragement.
Re: We Must Sin. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2009
O yeah,i think to Sin is Nice shocked shocked. Sin is my Best Hubbies and i Like it!!
Re: We Must Sin. by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2009
Image123:

@Chrisbenogorand how are you certain that there's no life to come? What if you are wrong?

There is no way for anybody to know that, if I am wrong its not going to matter at all, what I am certain of is that the biblical God does not exist, the biblical heaven does not, and the biblical hell does not.
Re: We Must Sin. by Image123(m): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2009
@Chrisbenogor
what if you're wrong?
Re: We Must Sin. by Tonyet1(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2009
what! shocked

chrisbenogor, i'd always thought u were a CHRISTIAN

so u are an athiest! cry

wow, mysterious things happen here oh!
Re: We Must Sin. by Image123(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2009
@tonye-t
you've ALWAYS thought chrisbenogor was a christian?why and how?That is one mysterious thing happening on nairaland.why did you think He's a christian?is it his name,he quoted bible,he prayed,he declared a fast or what?
Re: We Must Sin. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hey all,what wrong with sinning?? , you already know sinning is nice and you even feel Comfortable when Commiting it. so,Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pretending as if you dont Sin.abi na you too holy pass eh??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Was The First Pope Of The Catholic Church And They Don't Collect Tithes / Souls And Out Of Body Experiences Confirmed! / Be In The World But Not Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.