Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282257 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
carolsbrave:
Ma Ladies please help me out
rajveer is baeeee...those dimples and that cite baby face must leave a trail of broken hearts all over india..but you see..sid is hot and more...passionate....and you know,hot beats cute any day in my book grin..but you. See,if that's pics mix included my beloved pinto singh..then we would have a problem grin...pinto's kind of ' cute' is exceptional..it beats sid's 'hot'..Abi Forwetinnah my girl? grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Landlord vikram: fighting family members for girls since 1900 grin grin
They will never leave varun babes alone but seriously why must he always be in love triangles?forbidden love lack eye candies,just watching because of warri boy even though kushaan seems to be a not so original version of my landlord vikram but he's good enough, I'm still managing him.hopefully he won't turn mumu for love for an undeserving girl (I'm thinking veera will turn out to be that)

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hi house.....does any1 knw d name of the song that was played wen Roshni was cleaning Sid's wound today on king of hearts? Please anyone.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
rajveer is baeeee...those dimples and that cite baby face must leave a trail of broken hearts all over india..but you see..sid is hot and more...passionate....and you know,hot beats cute any day in my book grin..but you. See,if that's pics mix included my beloved pinto singh..then we would have a problem grin... pinto's kind of ' cute' is exceptional..it beats sid's 'hot'..Abi Forwetinnah my girl? grin

*in my Zeeworld accent*
You are absolutely right wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Landlord vikram: fighting family members for girls since 1900 grin grin

Love him for that...i think he likes such roles cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
So Vivan drove from morning *tilililili* night, *tilililili* another morning. Actually thought he was driving straaaight to the Indian ocean for a dive but alas, he ended up on a cliff . angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Forwetinnah:
So Vivan drove from morning *tilililili* night, *tilililili* another morning. Actually thought he was driving straaaight to the Indian ocean for a dive but alas, he ended up on a cliff . angry
Kikikikikikikikikiki.....wincked you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2016
nggie:

Kikikikikikikikikiki..... wincked you

...Sindoora is my *rolls modem* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Love him for that...i think he likes such roles cheesy
grin..that veers sef..she too do joor

There was better way to talk to her father in law to be than that brash,disrepectful manner...and that pretty boy vivan should better fix the mess o and leave kushaan's babe 4 him...when you and her,you had to be a d.ick and ruin it...so just face megha,lord knows she's dying for more of your touch.. undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
*had
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
tomisinbaby:

They will never leave varun babes alone but seriously why must he always be in love triangles?forbidden love lack eye candies,just watching because of warri boy even though kushaan seems to be a not so original version of my landlord vikram but he's good enough, I'm still managing him.hopefully he won't turn mumu for love for an undeserving girl (I'm thinking veera will turn out to be that)
yea..she's(veera)really not that great..I get that her character is supposed to be this outspoken,opinionated woman..but atimes,she kind of misses it..guess we can chalk that up to her *daddy issues**..she does have a banging bod though!...physically,she would have looked much better with vivan the douche bag hotty..but kushaan is better for her..more mature and all

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
grin..that veers sef..she too do joor

There was better way to talk to her father in law to be than that brash,disrepectful manner...and that pretty boy vivan should better fix the mess o and leave kushaan's babe 4 him...when you and her,you had to be a d.ick and ruin it...so just face megha,lord knows she's dying for more of your touch.. undecided

Her papa-inlaw too sef no try joor...he was sprouting alot of rubbish about kids from 2nd homes, not knowing Krushan was also in on the secret. As for Vivan..i just dey look that one, I never ready for am. After initiating the anonymous amebo call, he's there pretending to be sympathetic. He had his chance and he blew it forming baddest heart breaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akorkor(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
I love the end of twist of fate tonight. Best way to get someone to talk. Hian, that akash mothers live for money is not here oh!!! I pray she won't even kill the grandma later in this movie. In other news, who's loving krishi? What move is tinu trying to move in silver lining? Who kobalize the guy? Not isha nor Sam now. He now wants to get revenge on them. Abeg Biko this India people should not let me break my tv oh. I hate king of Heart. For the sake of love hiding your true self, who does that? Rubbish. Let me rest with my rant now. Oh before I finish, is it only me or I am being biased that most Indians don't have good set of teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Thundeh(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
abubakarsadiq15:
I want to see the end of the vow pls young dreams who knows the indian name
"Banco main teri dulhan", that's the indian name. Go to YouTube to watch the remaining episode. It ends in episode 700.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Her papa-inlaw too sef no try joor...he was sprouting alot of rubbish about kids from 2nd homes, not knowing Krushan was also in on the secret. As for Vivan..i just dey look that one, I never ready for am. After initiating the anonymous amebo call, he's there pretending to be sympathetic. He had his chance and he blew it forming baddest heart breaker
No mind the otondo..baddest heart breaker got his own heart broken by himself..it takes a special kind of stupid to that..infact I think it's a one in 7 billion kind of stupid..only Vivian can has that stupid in all of the world grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Christ my saviour...the typos in that post sha..i don't even know how to begin my correction cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Christ my saviour! The typos in that post sha... cheesy..i don't even know how to correct it..*can.has** cheesy grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
What the flip is wrong with this Nirma guy? Tuntun Singh now dancing to Pinky's tune...this is NOT AMAZING, sam sam!! Meeehn see humiliation? From supposed relations ( a cousin, a brother inlaw and father inlaw)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akorkor(f): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:
What the flip is wrong with this Nirma guy? Tuntun Singh now dancing to Pinky's tune...this is NOT AMAZING, sam sam!! Meeehn see humiliation? From supposed relations ( a cousin, a brother inlaw and father inlaw)
Was thinking am the only one seeing this! Chei!!! That nirma guy is evil Biko and FIL is so gullible. He used his mistake to kill his first DIL but he didn't learn from it at and now he's following pinky like tomboy. I so much dislike pinky too with her big eyes....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Akorkor:

Was thinking am the only one seeing this! Chei!!! That nirma guy is evil Biko and FIL is so gullible. He used his mistake to kill his first DIL but he didn't learn from it at and now he's following pinky like tomboy. I so much dislike pinky too with her big eyes....
the thirst to be the next 'singh' daughter in law is real...a spot just opened up u know...Pinky wants everything krishi has...the jealousy is too obvious..now she's got one...next thing is to find out how to weasel her way into the singh house smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Forwetinnah:
nirmal is trying to get back at krishi for what I don't know...granted,she could have been a bit more respectful toward him when he was under her seeing as he is her older sis's hubby,but he wasn't even deserving of respect what with his frequent corrupt deeds and his affiliation with sikka thakurain that almost got her killed! silly man...he better get up and be a man and get out of his inlaw's house o...he and bihari have a certain 'dopey' look about them...very mumu-ish looking men angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Thundeh post=49560893] Tnx so much
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
nirmal is trying to get back at krishi for what I don't know...granted,she could have been a bit more respectful toward him when he was under her seeing as he is her older sis's hubby,but he wasn't even deserving of respect what with his frequent corrupt deeds and his affiliation with sikka thakurain that almost got her killed! silly man...he better get up and be a man and get out of his inlaw's house o...he and bihari have a certain 'dopey' look about them...very mumu-ish looking men angry

Nirma is just twisted...its not Krishi ' s fault that he's always involved in some sort of corruption or shady deals. I wonder why he's still in that house with the family...its not as if he's a hidden enemy, they all know what he's done, yet he's stilll in that house angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Akorkor:

Tuntun Singh can't just get over the fact that his former Clerk/Messenger's daughter is such a respected person. Respected enough to call the shots in their community. The whole idea brings out the sadist in him
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Why were they saying veera no dey use her papa name na? No be malhotra be her papa name ni?and her name come be veera malhotra..so wet in be kushaan family stress?..saying she's not bearing her dad's name? Confused pple ..and pls,what is the deal with this veera mama situation? Is this another modern kind of bedni situation?
A respected' ride-to-die side chick'?....it just so senseless...and d veera mama is so spineless eh...just stand there and be crying
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Nirma is just twisted...its not Krishi ' s fault that he's always involved in some sort of corruption or shady deals. I wonder why he's still in that house with the family...its not as if he's a hidden enemy, they all know what he's done, yet he's stilll in that house angry
if you ask them they will tell you it's because he is family..he should carry himself and wife out of vidyapati's house and away from krishi's jurisdiction to avoid clashes...I wonder why that d.c had to listen to tun tun and post him to her block sef....anyway,he is pinky's problem now...or at least FOR now..before Mrs. singh makes her triumphant return to the B.D.O office like we know she eventually will...predictable undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ummeey: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please who knows the full story of silver lining? Or the title in hindi? I want to know how it's going to end.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Akorkor(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
The mumuish part of this Indian movie is what makes me freak out!!! Can't they just do smart love and stop looking at themselves like mumu they are. Anyway, that's how they are real life. Like I touched one of them when I went there last and the guys was just smiling sheepishly, I was like see this mumu ohh if Na naija guy I trust the guy for don hug me sharp sharp.... Na me for dey run. Anyway am enjoying twist of fate now with this Happy love!!! Biko is that the only song abhi sing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.