Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282260 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
What is happening to this thread? I've tried commenting on here so many times yet my comments are hidden.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Akorkor:
The mumuish part of this Indian movie is what makes me freak out!!! Can't they just do smart love and stop looking at themselves like mumu they are. Anyway, that's how they are real life. Like I touched one of them when I went there last and the guys was just smiling sheepishly, I was like see this mumu ohh if Na naija guy I trust the guy for don hug me sharp sharp.... Na me for dey run. Anyway am enjoying twist of fate now with this Happy love!!! Biko is that the only song abhi sing?
I never use this abbreviation but LOL..@ smart love... cheesy grin...gurrrlll..u is funny...I don't think they r naturally like that o...I think they have a lot of rules and regulations to abide by before putting out movies...and lots of cultural restrictions....but I think they as naughty as the rest of us wink..prolly even more....you can tell by how much 'eye se.x' they have when they stare so deeply at each other...as for twist of faith..bulbul and purab r super cute...but that headmaster and pretty pragya r seriously not it...it so sad that she thinks so little of herself that she's willing to settle for just ANYTHing,dont get me wrong,suresh is sweetheart and he is the perfect bestie..but not love interest na...we need some eye candy for sweet,soft spoken pragya...someone that can love her and only her from the get-go,someone that can rock her world mehn! Not some1 that wears his trousers on his chest and has chest hair hair up to his neck, undecidednot some1 she just settles for because she feels she can't get better..even d suresh sef know he can't get d bulbul he is dying for even if he died and resurrected 10 times cheesy..thats y he wants d next best thing

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 1:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Please who is tired of seeing this pose on Zeeworld already? (in my small Zeeworld voice)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Priceless200:
Please who is tired of seeing this pose on Zeeworld already? (in my small Zeeworld voice)
as in eh! R Indian girls so clumsy..always falling or tripping over something with a guy ready to catch them undecided...btw,is that pragya and abhi? shocked shocked..ohh kiss kissme likey...but I hope he turns in his 'jerk' badge before she falls for him tongue
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
as in eh! R Indian girls so clumsy..always falling or tripping over something with a guy ready to catch them undecided...btw,is that pragya and abhi? shocked shocked..ohh kiss kissme likey... but I hope he turns in his 'jerk' badge before she falls for him tongue

It's the *rove* that is making them trip na and the guy being the cause of the "fall" must save the day. I just dey beg them make dem no fall where I wan fall sha...hmmmmmnn
As for the bolded, trust me..that wouldn't be happening anytime soon and Pragya will fall yakata, KKB is the eish anyways getting rave reviews. You'll love it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2016
So happy Veera's dad was at her wedding to give her away, I almost feel sorry for Vivan.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
I never use this abbreviation but LOL..@ smart love... cheesy grin...gurrrlll..u is funny...I don't think they r naturally like that o...I think they have a lot of rules and regulations to abide by before putting out movies...and lots of cultural restrictions....but I think they as naughty as the rest of us wink..prolly even more....you can tell by how much 'eye se.x' they have when they stare so deeply at each other...as for twist of faith.. bulbul and purab r super cute...but that headmaster and pretty pragya r seriously not it...it so sad that she thinks so little of herself that she's willing to settle for just ANYTHing,dont get me wrong,suresh is sweetheart and he is the perfect bestie..but not love interest na...we need some eye candy for sweet,soft spoken pragya...someone that can love her and only her from the get-go,someone that can rock her world mehn! Not some1 that wears his trousers on his chest and has chest hair hair up to his neck, undecidednot some1 she just settles for because she feels she can't get better..even d suresh sef know he can't get d bulbul he is dying for even if he died and resurrected 10 times cheesy..thats y he wants d next best thing

Love those two kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Forwetinnah:
So happy Veera's dad was at her wedding to give her away, I almost feel sorry for Vivan.
I know ryt...I actually DO feel bad for him..but for the love of christ,why did he have to be the one to decorated the honeymoon suite? He is lucky he could escape if nat grin...he for see REAL heartbreak that night...and about veera's dad..hmmm...well,good on him for attending the wedding sha,but it doesn't erase YEARS of emotional torture just like that you know,but this is a step in the right direction I guess
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Forwetinnah:

It's the *rove* that is making them trip na and the guy being the cause of the "fall" must save the day. I just dey beg them make dem no fall where I wan fall sha...hmmmmmnn
As for the bolded, trust me..that wouldn't be happening anytime soon and Pragya will fall yakata, KKB is the eish anyways getting rave reviews. You'll love it.
**really?? She'll fall hard?...yay...**dancing my native dance**..thank goodness that nerdy professor will be a thing of the past..i feel like fast forwarding to the part where pragbi will be born(see what I did there wink)..but wait,I hope he falls hard too o..harder even grin...pragya deserves it..so in the end,mr suresh neither gets his love nor his 'settled-for love'...awww,poor baby sad..anyway,he shall get over it..but this one that bulbul is saying she doesn't love purab angry..wtf mehn??

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
**really?? She'll fall hard?...yay...**dancing my native dance**..thank goodness that nerdy professor will be a thing of the past.. i feel like fast forwarding to the part where pragbi will be born (see what I did there wink)..but wait,I hope he falls hard too o..harder even grin...pragya deserves it..so in the end,mr suresh neither gets his love nor his 'settled-for love'...awww,poor baby sad..anyway,he shall get over it..but this one that bulbul is saying she doesn't love purab angry..wtf mehn??

No be small "pragbi" grin , he's gonna fall even harder.. Eish, I think they were even voted as the hottest couple on a tv series once but twas tough for Pragya, she walked straight into a Lion's den with so many enemies. Don't mind Bulbul, she was just clowning...she fit "no love" Purab? Who dash her?!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Forwetinnah:

No be small "pragbi" grin , he's gonna fall even harder.. Eish, I think they were even voted as the hottest couple on a tv series once but twas tough for Pragya, she walked straight into a Lion's den with so many enemies. Don't mind Bulbul, she was just clowning...she fit "no love" Purab? Who dash her?!
yea..i watched yesterday's episode..she(bulbul) was only kidding around...and did you see abhi's granny gave pragya a sari..if that doesn't seal the deal then I don't know what will : grin..i am just so excited about this couple eh...I can't just wait to see them bloom....i can imagine all the Lions and tigers and bears waiting for poor pragya...I know that sis will pose a problem angryand all those groupies undecided...but i have faith that pragbi will persevere grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abhi is really full of it..'its probably a fan'...narcissistic much? undecided tongue...I am so sick of them prolonging this suresh matter...plzzz that aunty should do and break them up abeg angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
King of hearts: all this hoopla over some da.mn chicken!...**sigh**
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Love me some veera and kushann kiss kiss...so cute and all lovey dovey..and totally at ease together unlike the rest of our couples who touch each other like they r scared of each other undecided

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Love me some veera and kushann kiss kiss...so cute and all lovey dovey..and totally at ease together unlike the rest of our couples who touch each other like they r scared of each other undecided

Warri boi representing as usual. ... wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Roshni doesn't look good crying, someone please tell her to stop mbok! Seriously I don't know what the fight is about in that family, the whole plot is getting stale

Who else thinks Krushan and Veera look alike...you could almost mistake them for siblings.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nezzel(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
I never use this abbreviation but LOL..@ smart love... cheesy grin...gurrrlll..u is funny...I don't think they r naturally like that o...I think they have a lot of rules and regulations to abide by before putting out movies...and lots of cultural restrictions....but I think they as naughty as the rest of us wink..prolly even more....you can tell by how much 'eye se.x' they have when they stare so deeply at each other...as for twist of faith..bulbul and purab r super cute...but that headmaster and pretty pragya r seriously not it...it so sad that she thinks so little of herself that she's willing to settle for just ANYTHing,dont get me wrong,suresh is sweetheart and he is the perfect bestie..but not love interest na...we need some eye candy for sweet,soft spoken pragya...someone that can love her and only her from the get-go,someone that can rock her world mehn! Not some1 that wears his trousers on his chest and has chest hair hair up to his neck, undecidednot some1 she just settles for because she feels she can't get better..even d suresh sef know he can't get d bulbul he is dying for even if he died and resurrected 10 times cheesy..thats y he wants d next best thing
hahahahaha.. I can't stop laughing.. You just took the words right out of my mouth.. Infact this is exactly what I came here to post. Couldn't keep it to myself anymore..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:
Roshni doesn't look good crying, someone please tell her to stop mbok! Seriously I don't know what the fight is about in that family, the whole plot is getting stale

Who else thinks Krushan and Veera look alike...you could almost mistake them for siblings.
your ryt..ryt from the advert i was like are they siblings..if dey born pikin for real ehn..jxt like kareena kapoor khan and saif ali khan deir children's faces will be xo bold

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 1:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

your ryt..ryt from the advert i was like are they siblings..if dey born pikin for real ehn..jxt like kareena kapoor khan and saif ali khan deir children's face will be xo bold

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Warri boi representing as usual. ... wink
yhup..yhup!! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Forwetinnah:

as in eh...STALE!..its just such an unnecessary drag @king of hearts..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Nezzel:
hahahahaha.. I can't stop laughing.. You just took the words right out of my mouth.. Infact this is exactly what I came here to post. Couldn't keep it to myself anymore..
grin cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Priceless200(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmmm, first time I am actually seeing a couple come so close to each other, as in touchy touchy like real couples. They even show some flesh (let me not say naked) on bed together on their first night after wedding. Good..

But but this Kushan, e be like he knows about Veera and Vivan, he seems to know but just waiting for them to come out clean or what....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Priceless200:
Hmmmmm, first time I am actually seeing a couple come so close to each other, as in touchy touchy like real couples. They even show some flesh (let me not say naked) on bed together on their first night after wedding. Good..

But but this Kushan, e be like he knows about Veera and Vivan, he seems to know but just waiting for them to come out clean or what....
wow..rhey showed flesh? shocked :oi mosses the wedding night scene ooo..hey,i shall time it on the weekend...veera and kushann are cool na...and to think the series is older than the current ones and they so modern but still very much indian..love it grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
I missed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
This ravi should just give up on life..kai..such an epic loser undecided..seriously,how many times can one person screw up..no wonder his dad isn't too fond of him and considers krishi to be more of a 'son' than he ever hope to be.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abubakarsadiq15: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Abhi is really full of it..'its probably a fan'...narcissistic much? undecided tongue...I am so sick of them prolonging this suresh matter...plzzz that aunty should do and break them up abeg angry
Hahahaha Lol she dont know that shz helpin pragya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by puuleeese: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2016
I'm so happy pragya has stopped the marriage. With his ugly face and chest trousers, he still felt as if he was doing her a favour. Suresh is exactly as bulbul explained him to be, attracted to beauty. Not that pragya is ugly, but they gave her glasses because producers have this silly notion that women with glasses are not pretty. I don't care if abhi and pragya hate themselves after marriage, but the cohabitation hijinks and close proximity will force those emotions out of them. And I know that bulbul boyfriend will break her heart. Weak a** guy.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2016
abubakarsadiq15:

Hahahaha Lol she dont know that shz helpin pragya
yes o...leading her mr. RIGHT! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
*TO Mr right
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
puuleeese:
I'm so happy pragya has stopped the marriage. With his ugly face and chest trousers, he still felt as if he was doing her a favour. Suresh is exactly as bulbul explained him to be, attracted to beauty. Not that pragya is ugly, but they gave her glasses because producers have this silly notion that women with glasses are not pretty. I don't care if abhi and pragya hate themselves after marriage, but the cohabitation hijinks and close proximity will force those emotions out of them. And I know that bulbul boyfriend will break her heart. Weak a** guy.
yes dear..to suresh..**bahh felicia** undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.