Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. (33545 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 11, 2015
twerkjack:
GUYS ARE THE DEADLIEST GOSSIPERS IN THIS AGE....SO SHAMEFUL,,,,,,U KNOW ITS TRUE
Yes its true.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by okotv(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2015
twerkjack:
GUYS ARE THE DEADLIEST GOSSIPERS IN THIS AGE....SO SHAMEFUL,,,,,,U KNOW ITS TRUE
false....
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2015
okotv:
false....

So false... cool
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2015
emusmith:

lol...If it were possible, NL babes will be gossiping cool
tongue

not that bad
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

tongue

not that bad

Hmm...I see smiley
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2015
emusmith:

Hmm...I see smiley
how u doing this morning?
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

how u doing this morning?

Very well...@ work though... You?
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
emusmith:

Very well...@ work though... You?
that's great

am fyn too.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

that's great

am fyn too.

Good to hear cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Babe2sure(f): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ezedon:
That gossip is the one that pains me the most, they will discuss all the guys living in neighbourhood, the girl friends they have and their capabilities, there was a day they were plating hair closed to my room, i just put my phone in record, closed to my window n left, immediately i came back, i just connect it to my sound system and played it for all the guys to hear it, since then they stopped greeting me

Badt boi. cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by elantraceey(f): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2015
lool , just no seven and that's even rare.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by fanex: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
HOW FAR NOW "GATHER AMD TOGETHER MEANS THE SAME THING NAW...
emusmith:
Disclaimer: This Doesn't Apply To Every Lady But Most.
I AM NOT GENERALIZING!

Yes, when ladies gather together to discuss, they touch all areas- the leave no stone unturned.

Been around ladies in my growing up years, I can almost tell their next step by looking at a section of their eyes (CONFIDENTIAL)wink

When Nigerian Ladies gather together, what is always on the gist menu?

Don't forget: Because of their insecurities and desire to respected, they lie to themselves almost without knowing. I'm sure that answers why ladies are better liars than guys. smiley

Without much ado, What Are Some Things Ladies Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together?

1. They Discuss Their Boyfriends Or Crush.

Statements like, he wants me to visit him, does he think I'm a hoe? Lol...he thinks o...funny, that girl will go visit the guy and keep going with her "gist mates" not being aware... She lied so as not to be seen as a hoe...Here in NL, they deny all kinds of sexual news... Lies! Wash!

2. They Discuss The Latest Dress In Town

They know the "leggings" that has the texture of a snake- the shiny one that reveal their butt...They discuss the tailor that could give a powerful design. They dress to show so this is a sensitive issue in their gist list.

3. They Discuss The Latest Hair Style

They go as far as browsing that...when they are not hair stylist grin...She can't be so broke that she wouldn't want to make the latest hair style. If she has no money, that's one reason she needs a bf..

4. They Gossip

Hian! It's hard for girls to just be talking and not gossip another girl. Even the "educated"/ "religious" ones do that...Is that not why Most Girlfriends Don't Last Forever...embarassed

5. Talk About Celebrities

How wide Nicky minaj hips is and how big KK butt is must be heard when those celebrity-driven ladies sit down to gist... They dress like them, act like them( "duh", "OMG"wink, walk like them, pout like them... So gullible... You hardly find guys mimicking celebrities... Hardly!

They discuss Nyanya and other Nigeria artists whose songs they love.

6. They Fantasize About Their Wedding

Hmm...Girls are born with fantasies joor grin

Very wild fantasies o...Their expectations are quite high and illustrious. Even the girls with Zero- attitude sef will be discussing marriage- its open for all grin

7. They Discuss Career, Books read, God, Ideas And Goals.

Hmmm...This sect are few abeg... From NL, we know a few of them not by what they post but by their attitude.

When these set of girls meet, the discuss the future... They plan and strategize how to better their performance in school or how to make their home lively and sweet...In bid to that, they go learning all kinds of hand craft (baking, sewing, hair making, knitting,) just to be to their unborn children the best mom.

They are closer to elderly women more to gain wisdom and in turn they discuss among themselves... They are preparing for the future. smiley

I know I didn't list all...smiley

You can add more...

Eveningwink

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2015
About brazilian hair and style. .....lol
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by expert101(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2015

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by wemmieslim(f): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't gossip,I only gist wink
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by drkay9: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by victors123: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Is true all ladies dose that!!! U most womanizer
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by yahx(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:
I AM NOT GENERALIZING!

Yes, when ladies gather together to discuss, they touch all areas- the leave no stone unturned.

Been around ladies in my growing up years, I can almost tell their next step by looking at a section of their eyes (CONFIDENTIAL)wink

Don't forget: Because of their insecurities and desire to respected, they lie to themselves almost without knowing. I'm sure that answers why ladies are better liars than guys. smiley

Without much ado, What Are Some Things Ladies Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together?

Statements like, he wants me to visit him, does he think I'm a hoe? Lol...he thinks o...funny, that girl will go visit the guy and keep going with her "gist mates" not being aware... She lied so as not to be seen as a hoe...Here in NL, they deny all kinds of sexual news... Lies! Wash!

They know the "leggings" that has the texture of a snake- the shiny one that reveal their butt...They discuss the tailor that could give a powerful design. They dress to show so this is a sensitive issue in their gist list.

They go as far as browsing that...when they are not hair stylist grin...She can't be so broke that she wouldn't want to make the latest hair style. If she has no money, that's one reason she needs a bf..

4. They Gossip

Hian! It's hard for girls to just be talking and not gossip another girl. Even the "educated"/ "religious" ones do that...Is that not why Most Girlfriends Don't Last Forever...embarassed

How wide Nicky minaj hips is and how big KK butt is must be heard when those celebrity-driven ladies sit down to gist... They dress like them, act like them( "duh", "OMG"wink, walk like them, pout like them... So gullible... You hardly find guys mimicking celebrities... Hardly!

Very wild fantasies o...Their expectations are quite high and illustrious. Even the girls with Zero- attitude sef will be discussing marriage- its open for all grin

Hmmm...This sect are few abeg... From NL, we know a few of them not by what they post but by their attitude.

When these set of girls meet, the discuss the future... They plan and strategize how to better their performance in school or how to make their home lively and sweet...In bid to that, they go learning all kinds of hand craft (baking, sewing, hair making, knitting,) just to be to their unborn children the best mom.

They are closer to elderly women more to gain wisdom and in turn they discuss among themselves... They are preparing for the future. smiley

You can add more...

Eveningwink
they dicuss on how to make yahx* thiers
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Gist and gossip what is different

I'm coming wait. .....

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by AmakaDNB(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
And after everything you still put gossip there. All others are what?
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Optional2(f): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:
I AM NOT GENERALIZING!

4. They Gossip

They are closer to elderly women more to gain wisdom and in turn they discuss among themselves... They are preparing for the future
No8. Dy sumtyms discuss politics.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Mhizkel(f): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
I do no7 only
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by ojsmscom(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:
I AM NOT GENERALIZING!

4. They Gossip

You can add more...

Eveningwink
THATS THE FACT
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Ok, 7 sad
Anything else on that list aint me undecided
Crush kor crush nii undecided undecided grin grin grin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by zbone(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2015
nollywood, telemundo, super story etc.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by kennyslim1(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
datguru:
That awkward moment when a girl have got a crush on you, she dies in secret but keeps forming jaki chan until you finally dump her sorry asss to get another bit*ch

How can u possibly dump sm1 u haven't dated b4?
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by NemzySeries(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
D Length of guys D!ck is not left out ;DD Length of guys D!ck is not left out
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by kwencypresh(f): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Ezedon:
That gossip is the one that pains me the most, they will discuss all the guys living in neighbourhood, the girl friends they have and their capabilities, there was a day they were plating hair closed to my room, i just put my phone in record, closed to my window n left, immediately i came back, i just connect it to my sound system and played it for all the guys to hear it, since then they stopped greeting me

Wicked is an understatement
Abeg winch oda word i fit use replace wicked
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by kuzee(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:
I AM NOT GENERALIZING!

4. They Gossip

You can add more...

Eveningwink
chai only 3 likes yu get?
e b lik say d ladies de vex

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by sam121(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2015
You are right bro, even the religious ones does that, I have observed this a countless times in my neighborhood....
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by stinggy(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
chimkaire:
Ok, 7 sad
Anything else on that list aint me undecided
Crush kor crush nii undecided undecided grin grin grin
Abi Krest cheesy

Liar, I know you do all angryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.