Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. (33583 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Things Guys Do/Discuss When They Gather Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2015
I hardly discuss about most of the things you listed......most times, I prefer talking about SOCCER. Yeah BACAUSE......I am a Manchester United fan!

1 Like

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by kuzee(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
4 and 7 smiley

I have one correct babe, we don't see much these days (distance). I download the gossip with her. grin
Soteyyyy, if she whatsapps me and I don't reply or it doesn't deliver - she would call my main line.
"Babe, check your messages sharp-sharp"

Hahahahhaha...
why be say ladies de close to each oda pass men
babe gw chilling tinz..but men wuld rather say guy.or nigga..
they can embrace but guys dare not why?
they can kiss each oda,but guys cant so horific..
babes spend time gossipin in social media..but guys loneliness de kill dem..de prefer chat with ladies..but guys like us..si matter the text he sent.mi juz ignore why?
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2015
kuzee:

chai only 3 likes yu get?
e b lik say d ladies de vex

Lolzzz...Bitter drugs heal faster loolzzgrin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I hardly discuss about most of the things you listed......most times, I prefer talking about SOCCER. Yeah BACAUSE......I am a Manchester United fan!

Wow... Really? cheesy
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by sammyj: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
OPs you be woman, how take know all this things ooo grin grin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2015
stinggy:

Abi Krest cheesy

Liar, I know you do all angryangry
Lol. Yano better wink tongue undecided
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2015
wemmieslim:
I don't gossip,I only gist wink

Hmmm grin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by olamilekside2: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
All girls na Amebo
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2015
AmakaDNB:
And after everything you still put gossip there. All others are what?

Define Gossip abeg? Compare it with discuss or gist...undecided
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by sammyj: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
I am also a Man U fan and would like to know you. Please send your contact to me via (nostrasolutiontechnodes36@gmail.com) wink
Lizabeth25:
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2015
sam121:
You are right bro, even the religious ones does that, I have observed this a countless times in my neighborhood....

Yes na grin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2015
yeah

Wow... Really? cheesy[/quote]
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by kristen12(f): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Ezedon:
That gossip is the one that pains me the most, they will discuss all the guys living in neighbourhood, the girl friends they have and their capabilities, there was a day they were plating hair closed to my room, i just put my phone in record, closed to my window n left, immediately i came back, i just connect it to my sound system and played it for all the guys to hear it, since then they stopped greeting me

That's unfair gringringrin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Skoopy(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2015
A few of them discuss me, I just don't know why.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Genea:
lolx tank god i no dey dere,mehn u wudnt like my paybk
Ok,I have Noticed your strong iron lady don't mess with me wannabee kinda comments on threads now,if naso u be true true try go convent,cos u go kill all the men in your life. So I hope u just be
e-whatUtype.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by AmakaDNB(f): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2015
emusmith:

Define Gossip abeg? Compare it with discuss or gist...undecided

Conversation about personal matters.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Two M ladies must discuss in a day

1. Money

2. Man
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Ladies do discuss about how their boyfriends make love with them.They also discuss about the size of their boyfriend's joystick.
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Conversation about personal matters.

Lol

Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:
Ladies do discuss about how their boyfriends make love with them.They also discuss about the size of their boyfriend's joystick.

How you take know? How true is this information, ladies? smiley
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Skoopy:
A few of them discuss me, I just don't know why.

Ask them na grin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Lizabeth25:
yeah

Wow... Really? cheesy

Guilty right? wink
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by abracadabraspec(f): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2015
All na true
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by emmy125(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
O
Ezedon:
That gossip is the one that pains me the most, they will discuss all the guys living in neighbourhood, the girl friends they have and their capabilities, there was a day they were plating hair closed to my room, i just put my phone in record, closed to my window n left, immediately i came back, i just connect it to my sound system and played it for all the guys to hear it, since then they stopped greeting me

Badest guy in town grin
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by dangervu(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
BreezyRita:

Well, I and my friends don't discuss boyfriends or crush...
Dress, hairstyle, celeb; on point!

Gossip? Nah. Everyone does that.

what do you discuss
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by BreezyRita(f): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
dangervu:

what do you discuss

Read my post again undecided
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
DAT means they don't discuss about their SURVIVAL as humans...
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by hermesprogidy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
They discuss the size of their BFs joysticks and general bed performanceshocked shocked
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Guilty ke? what for?

Guilty right? wink[/quote]
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by notoriousbabe: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
We also discuss the size of men's preeks
Re: Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. by notoriousbabe: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
sammyj:
I am also a Man U fan and would like to know you. Please send your contact to me via (nostrasolutiontechnodes36@gmail.com) wink
hmmmmmm toasting wan start,from Manchester United he go turn to Bed United grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.