Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (80663 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
kolin4ril99:

Chaii. diaris God ooo
yes ooh!!!!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

Dont burn your tongue Ma'am
hmmmm

thanks

care for a cup?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Picture or....
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmm

thanks

care for a cup?
Yea, sure. I like my coffee black. wink
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

Yea, sure. I like my coffee black. wink
it's tea not coffee mister!!!

*gives him a cup of tea

enjoy!!!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by 100Cents: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Picture or....

Idonbilivit..
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

it's tea not coffee mister!!!

*gives him a cup of tea

enjoy!!!
sad sad sad buh i want coffee naw cry cry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

sad sad sad buh i want coffee naw cry cry
Gosh!!!

*collects tea and gives him coffee

enjoy cheesy
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

Gosh!!!

*collects tea and gives him coffee

enjoy cheesy
grin "tastes coffee "
shocked Ma'am what did you put in my coffe?? Chisos!
Somebody call 911.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

grin "tastes coffee "
shocked Ma'am what did you put in my coffe?? Chisos!
Somebody call 911.
are you falling for me?

it's love portiontongue

twaci come see

ave got a new date
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

are you falling for me?

it's love portiontongue

twaci come see

ave got a new date
cry cry cry cry WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME cry cry
Can't feel my limbs. My face is Numb! cry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

what's happening in your brain?

your mind nko?

grin
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by iamord(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
nnachukz:
You couldn't answer the question means u have done it. The fiancé will feel she was afraid of lying to the pastor which was why she kept mute. Forget the already done traditional marriage, if I were him I will end the marriage. Period
and so because the pastor did not call the guy. does it mean he has not busted other ladies and there future. the pastor saying it in front of the couple shows he is immature. that's if he is real
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

what's happening in your brain?

your mind nko?

grin
I have the mind of a hustler jor. No shaking. grin
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

I have the mind of a hustler jor. No shaking. grin
good for you!!!

tongue
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

good for you!!!

tongue
Better for you too
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by ifeojobas(f): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
there is a time for everything, do you expect a primary school student to say amen to that type of prayer? Certainly no because he/she knows it is not for him/her. That is also the case of the girl, they are not even preparing for marriage and she is looking for fruit of the womb.

Did you read the story at all? Did you see "fiance" and "we have done some traditional rites"? What does primary school student have to do with this issue?

Firstly, a primary school student should shout amen when they are praying concerning jobs. Secondly, the lady in question is a fully grown adult, not a primary school student, neither did I make reference to one in my example

Wait o, if a grandparent or elderly person prays for us regardless of our age eg, you will see your children's children, you should not say amen (because you are not married or your children are still young? OYO!!!)

But seriously, we need to learn to pray regarding our future. Not only when there are problems.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by ifeojobas(f): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oriafo123:
try and fix a brian into ur thick skull. Whats d correlation in ur question with d topoc at hand.

Thank you very much, my BRAIN is fully functional. Your argument is that her timing was wrong. Well, I brought up a related situation so YOU have no point.

The fact remains that the pastor was VERY wrong.

It seems you are having a bad day. Let's talk at a later time.

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by sparta(f): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Princecalm:
This story sef, she is not married and she is looking for fruit of the womb.
she asked in advance, thats not bad for a lady who is engaged. As for the pastor....hmmm. Who am i to judge another man's servant?

1 Like

Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Twaci(f): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:

are you falling for me?

it's love portiontongue

twaci come see

ave got a new date
Smh....

You don kill person pikin. U sure say no be kill and dry u put for the poor soul?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Twaci(f): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

In few words dude, u are dying. Jux go lie down for bed and place ur hands across ur chest, it will help.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
Smh....

You don kill person pikin. U sure say no be kill and dry u put for the poor soul?
noooooo I no put anything

na my coffee dey drive me crazy.

best coffee on Nl!!!
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
In few words dude, u are dying. Jux go lie down for bed and place ur hands across ur chest, it will help.
Emm ok I'll try... Buh before I do that, emm is linda ikeji your cousin?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Twaci(f): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

Emm ok I'll try... Buh before I do that, emm is linda ikeji your cousin?
. People dey ask better thing before them go beyond....*disappointedly smh*

Well, she ma mum, y?
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
. People dey ask better thing before them go beyond....*disappointedly smh*

Well, she ma mum, y?
cry cry why do you hate me? cry cry cry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Twaci(f): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Zohan:

cry cry why do you hate me? cry cry cry
I don't! Jux pitying u.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by rezzy: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
daxon001:

dat ur post is incredible is an understatement

Na so I see am. My husband told me when he came from church because I have not resumed church. I had to ask him to repeat it over and over again cos it hummm
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
Twaci:
I don't! Jux pitying u.
Pitying me? When you want me to die. Issnotfair oooo angry
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Freelancer007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by DocAdray(f): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Ermm, ermmm, don't even know how to respond to this thread.
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by simpolelala: 1:48am On Feb 12, 2015
The pastor is so senseless for asking that kind of questions if the person have the courage to meet with the pastor she should do so. embarassed
Re: See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance by Applaner: 5:41am On Feb 12, 2015
op, y ve u not told ur fiancé de number of abortion u ve done?

u are there pretending to b a Virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / Truth Or Dare Party / Unofficial Valentine NL Match-up Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.