Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Obasanjo Endorses Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari (45760 Views)

BREAKING: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari. / Breaking News: The Economist Magazine Endorses Buhari / Festus Keyamo Shreds Gej, Endorses Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by timileying: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
we need good leader not bad; Jonathan go bk we're u come from...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by shaqhead: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Collynzo9:

Has Buhari ever declared his assets? I don't mean fake Facebook posts o, I mean an official declaration in any of the occasions he contested from 2003 till today.
APC say PDP has destroyed Nigeria for 16 years yet they celebrate the endorsement of the Chief destroyer.
In ur haste to sound knowledgeable you clearly showed how ignorant you are. Before you start foaming in the mouth please answer/attempt this question;

Who are mandated by LAW to declare their assets. A. Private Citizens B. Public Office Holders
Tip: Is GMB a Public Office Holder?
When u done wt my question, the emptiness of your submission slaps you in the face.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Bright2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oga OBJ ,you can endorse Buhari with your PVC not mine,for me & my family we have already endorsed GEJ with our PVC .

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
lion042:
Why won't a criminal endorses a fellow criminal
i wonder o
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by slimmingcare(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Said Buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Euckybaby(f): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
God let your will alone be done in Nigeria,Amen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by deolu2000(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
Collynzo9:

Has Buhari ever declared his assets? I don't mean fake Facebook posts o, I mean an official declaration in any of the occasions he contested from 2003 till today.
APC say PDP has destroyed Nigeria for 16 years yet they celebrate the endorsement of the Chief destroyer.
are u from jupiter?because GMB had long decleared his assests,so how come you don"t know is my concern.try to read news with open mind and not with biased view bro.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The Economist:

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Abdusalam Abubarka;

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

And Finally Endorsed By Nigerians:

[size=13pt]Jonathan[/size]:

Endorsed By the Babalawos

Endorsed By Oritsejafor:

Endorsed By Asari Dokubo:

Endorsed By Alamiesegha:

Endorsed By Edwin Clark:

Endorsed By Mugabe:

Endorsed By Massob:

And Finally Endorsed By TAN:

Fellow Nigerians, who would you rather trust Nigeria with

mr Clark,recently told the clueless one to get his shoes ready as his village awaits him
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by babadem2much(m): 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Why is this election different from the previous ones of 1999, 2003, 2007 n 2011? I guess is all about Nigerians and PDP n not APC N PDP. Masses seems to be tired, but #wetinconcernmanweynogetPVC?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Edunwa302:

well said, it ll keep loading till 2019

That's what u think, but it wld take few weeks for the completion of the loading
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Change2015(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Jonathan is on his own o. No one wants him. PDP is finished. We'll send y'all to where you belong.

Hopefully the pdp is not finished, but they need to get that jackass out, and then rebuild the party. I'm sure many of them know he is not their best talent at all. We need multi-party democracy not this pdp hegemony that has drained Nigeria of cash and pride. I am certain that the minister for education, Shekarau, has twice the brains of the president and there are others. There should be a healthy opposition to spur on the incoming APC government.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by hansad: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
Clerverly:
[size=14pt]Buhari[/size]

Endorsed By Obama,

Endorsed By The Economist:

Endorsed By The BBC:

Endorsed By The Guardian:

Endorsed By IBB

Endorsed By Abdusalam Abubarka;

Endorsed By Shonekan:

Endorsed By Obasanjo

[size=13pt]Jonathan[/size]:

Endorsed By the Babalawos
??
Check the names above that endorse Buhari: It is Only babalawos and thieves who cannot off their eyes on Nigeria's oil and its money who endorse Buhari.

Former military leaders who kept Nigeria in near comatose state endorse Buhari because they want to return to business as usual or protect their present and future.

Foreign interests want a Nigerian president Buhari who they shall ask to sign, and he shall sign, without even looking at the headings.

Stop fooling yourself and the gullible ones with the so-called Buhari endorsements. Knowledgeable Nigerians shall never allow a man like Buhari rule Nigeria again..

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Easy1401(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Even whole Nigeria may turn against him if God behind him he will win. All this your reaction have beyond politics but total hatred of GEJ...

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by ibkgab001: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
O..B....J

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nikky4izuu: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
Obasanjo has lost his relevance in Nigerian politics. So, he should go back to his farm while Buhari goes to his cows. They are old cargoes clamouring for attention.b

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by zubby29(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
datguru:
How is this news ?

Obasanjo should win the elections for him naw, no be only endorsement.

Waste of time.

There will be no election! There will be no president.
for ur mind.lol.der is really no need for the election coa Nigerians have made up der mind already to vote only GMB

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by hansad: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
OBJ once doubled as President and Oil minister for many years with Kupolati at the head at NNPC.

OBJ did not account for oil money to anybody.

When OBJ left office, an estimate of $16 billion was said to have been lost under electricity sector alone.

OBJ imposed Yar Adua to cover his tracks.

In the last two years OBJ was denied by PDP stalwarts from imposing another president to replace Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by kingjohnny(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
All leaders are appointed by God and not by exs
OBJ You have always wanted to twist this country remember you wanted a third term agenda in Nigeria
We are tired of ex generals it will encourage more coups to our country.
Sell your books u want to do all jobs a book seller, a soldier, a farmer, an president ,a god father where is d money Idi Amin witheld from you

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by babasanti: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
ONE WITH GOD IS MAJORITY. Obj can endorse grand pa buhari for all he cares. GEJ TILL 2025.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by itetemi: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehe
Is this endorsement? ...Jonathan can't be your puppet, So endorse Buhari already. cheesy

he can be diezani and clark puppet se.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Collynzo9: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
deolu2000:

are u from jupiter?because GMB had long decleared his assests,so how come you don"t know is my concern.try to read news with open mind and not with biased view bro.
That was a fake facebook post, I asked for official declaration.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by babasanti: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Very soon Obj will go to somalia to sell his books. GEJ says no more godfather, deal with it obj.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by gratiaeo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Another reason i must never think twice before casting my vote for GEJ. Little wonder APC made the man who destroyed Nigeria their chief navigator. OBJ is a foolish old man with less or no electoral value

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Collynzo419:
grin grin grin

Otueke calling.....

We hereby open the gates of hell for every power that wants to stop Jonathan from arriving in Otueke in peace
just had to quote you, so that when GEJ wins, u remember to change the pics to that of one man going back to his cows in katsina.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Reference(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
tatosh:
The wind of change has hit Obasanjo! I don't think any well meaning Nigerian or critical thinker will be behind GEJ, he has gone just too far in making a mess of the meaning of governance

Making a mess of the meaning of governance. Explain this.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by itetemi: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
[quote
author=Nikky4izuu post=30616909]Obasanjo has lost his relevance in
Nigerian politics. So, he should go back to his farm while Buhari goes
to his cows. They are old cargoes clamouring for attention.b[/quote]

dey deceive una sef.if he endorse jonathan Tomorrow.you people will do documentary on the endorsement for a wk
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
if APC like make dem rant till dem die, e nr concern me

i go vote 4 GEJ everibady wit e own choice

IF D FOOLISH OBJ LIKE MAKE E VOTE BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by babasanti: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Obj is just bitter cus he has lost his relevance.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:
another reason to vote GEJ!

They are angry because the carpet has been pulled from under their feet!

#FreeNigeriaFromAngrygodfathers #VoteJonathan

You dey mind the aged vagabond from otta. He tried to force a third term on us, it didn't work. He forced Jona on us. He tried to be pdp BoT chairman for life, they rejected him. Jona systematically made him irrelevant and he is on a revenge mission.

What did he achieve as a two time president that Jona has not surpassed? A bunch of old thieves that have been feeding fat on our national treasure.

As a farmer, Baba failed woefully. He had no money when Babangida and co pitied him and put him there. Now him Don chop belle full, na to write book. Why didn't he write the book before?

He can support Buhari all he wants, Jona and pdp will rig this election and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by Dicksonnadi: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
bolliejay:
WHO WONT SUPPORT AND FOLLOW THE WINNING TEAM!!!

BABA HAS SPOKEN, HE WHO HAS EARS, SHOULD HEAR

SAI BUHARI

The Worst thing dat eva appen to 9ja is that militant and dictator,BUHARI,..Rememba BETWEEN TWO EVILS,CHOOSE THE LESSER ONE .WISE UP 9JA.
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by micton(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Who is OBJ to determine who shd rule nija?
Is he God
God is watching and judgement will soon
Come
Re: Obasanjo Endorses Buhari by hansad: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You dey mind the aged vagabond from otta. He tried to force a third term on us, it didn't work. He forced Jona on us. He tried to be pdp BoT chairman for life, they rejected him. Jona systematically made him irrelevant and he is on a revenge mission.

What did he achieve as a two time president that Jona has not surpassed? A bunch of old thieves that have been feeding fat on our national treasure.

As a farmer, Baba failed woefully. He had no money when Babangida and co pitied him and put him there. Now him Don chop belle full, na to write book. Why didn't he write the book before?

He can support Buhari all he wants, Jona and pdp will rig this election and nothing will happen.

The same manner OBJ rigged elections in 2003 and 2007 - "do-or-die election" of 2007, according to OBJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode After EFCC Granted Him Bail Today (Photos) / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking / How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.