Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean (8712 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Question Of The Day: Would You Still Date A Girl/Guy If They Suddenly Get Fat? / Do You Think It's Wise For A Guy To Suddenly Get Married A Year After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by CountryMaster: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please I really need you guys help... My Girl friend suddenly loose weight (lean), though is not that she is fat before, she is just average. And this has rouse a lot of questions and it's really weighing her down.... And I've tried all I could to make her stop bordering herself about it but she cries whenever anybody ask her about it cos she doesn't know the cause of her problem or what to tell them. And my heart aches whenever I hear her cries.... Please Help me, what might be the cause?
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
I think its your obvious bad english that is draining the life out of her

The fact that she is subjected to hearing your gbaguans everyday, diminishes her sugar levels leading to her body making use of stored fat and protein that should have been used to build her body

So Op
Its either you improve on your english
OR
You leave the poor girl alone before you drain the life out of her completelytongue

6 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
doctorlanders where are you
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Does this place look like a hospital? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriousbabe:
lol just incase abi.....anyways am sorry for being rude on one thread like dat over issues of being fake or nt......hope ma apology is accepted
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Justeenaleo(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Lemme consult amadioha

Amadioha says.....as your babe don lean, the next thing wey go happen be say she go fat, she get belle.

Signs of bellency(pregnancy)

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by CountryMaster: 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Does this place look like a hospital? undecided
Well it doesn't.... But I use to hear people say "A problem shared is a problem solved" nd I think am just sharing mine if you don't mind

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
CountryMaster:
Well it doesn't.... But I use to hear people say "A problem shared is a problem solved" nd I think am just sharing mine if you don't mind
Go to a hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by juniormusa(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
I suggest you take her to the hospital for a general test

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by CountryMaster: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriousbabe:

The fact that she is subjected to hearing your gbaguans everyday, diminishes her sugar levels leading to her body making use of stored fat and protein that should have been used to build her body

So Op
OR
Your leave the poor girl alone before you drain the life out of her completelytongue
Thank you for your advice my dear.... But am sorry I have more important things other than English to improve on...

18 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by JahzaraAde(f): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
duduhemit36:
doctorlanders where are you

Lol, we are here.
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by baralatie(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
she is worried you no give am beellee
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
duduhemit36:

lol just incase abi.....anyways am sorry for being rude on one thread like dat over issues of being fake or nt......hope ma apology is accepted

Why did you quote me for no reasonangry
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by CountryMaster: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
baralatie:
she is worried you no give am beellee
Meaning?
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
CountryMaster:

Thank you for your advice my dear.... But am sorry I have more important things than English to improve on...
It seems you don't like your girlfriend undecided

Or do you guys communicate in your local dialect?
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Enegod(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Lemme consult amadioha

Amadioha says.....as your babe don lean, the next thing wey go happen be say she go fat, she get belle.

kia...this girl dey worship Amadioha..
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by JahzaraAde(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
CountryMaster:
Please I really need you guys help... My Girl friend suddenly loose weight (lean), though is not that she is fat before, she is just average. And this has rouse a lot of questions and it's really weighing her down.... And I've tried all I could to make her stop bordering herself about it but she cries whenever anybody ask her about it cos she doesn't know the cause of her problem or what to them. And my heart aches whenever I hear her cries.... Please Help me, what might be the cause?

Firstly, the best thing to do is take her to a medical practitioner, and let them run the necessary tests. It's best to go sooner than later, as it seems to be bothering both of you.

You've not given us any other symptoms to consider, but I can feel your urgency and passion to help her. Keep supporting her emotionally, and I wish you both the best of luck regarding her results.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriousbabe:

Why did you quote me for no reasonangry

so dat was for no reason? anyways its wat u tink of it sha.......
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
duduhemit36:

so dat was for no reason? anyways its wat u tink of it sha.......
Whatever!!!
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Firstly, the best thing to do is take her to a medical practitioner, and let them run the necessary tests. It's best to go sooner than later, as it seems to be bothering both of you.

You've not given us any other symptoms to consider, but I can feel your urgency and passion to help her. Keep supporting her emotionally, and I wish you both the best of luck regarding her results.
our doctor have spoken........

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by madgoat(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
grin grin she needs more servicing
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by baralatie(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
CountryMaster:
Meaning?
you know understand she!
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriousbabe:

So Op
OR
You leave the poor girl alone before you drain the life out of her completelytongue

This is serious girl, calm down.
The fact u speak English fluently does not make u better than him. Help him if u can don't criticize him.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
BaebieHot:

The fact u speak English fluently does not make u better than him. Help him if u can don't criticize him.

Didn't I just help him undecided
I gave him a good advice
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriousbabe:

Didn't I just help him undecided
I gave him a good advice

Nope, it was obvious that u were mocking him.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
cheesy ona funny die!!

well! I think your gf is good 2go! fear not my brother for she is undergoing the phase of TRANSFORMATION,I advice you not to CHANGE gf at this time.

up GEJ!!
LICK my LIKE if you concur!
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
BaebieHot:

Nope, it was obvious that u were mocking him.

Its also obvious that you are bleaching tongue
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by CountryMaster: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Lemme consult amadioha

Well I think you should reconsider consulting your amadioha again.... Because it's obvious that amadioha is not telling you the truth because I don't think what happened in the Bible between Mary and Jesus will happen in this our present era
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
seriousbabe:

Its also obvious that you are bleaching tongue

Oh I see someone is jealous of my colour grin
Eeya, I pity your life.
You are pretty I give you that but with your bitchy and lousy attitude, I doubt u will make it far in life. Except with God's grace of cause.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
BaebieHot:

Thank you , that girl has gt issues hmmmmm im waiting for her . Cuz des small boys dey holla shes feeling herself .... Gurlll i wish she wud. Ask her wer her own bf is

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by CountryMaster: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Thank you so much... I really appreciate
Re: Please Help: My GF Suddenly Get Lean by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
BaebieHot:

Oh I see someone is jealous of my colour grin
Eeya, I pity your life.
You are pretty I give you that but with your bitchy and lousy attitude, I doubt u will make it far in life. Except with God's grace of cause.

Shes not even pretty look at her like whoopi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) / But Why Are Girls Like This? Godforbid! / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.