Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (8715 Views)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. / Can You Lay Curse On Your Partner ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by godlyguy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Actions and reactions please...
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
If we are married, yes I can. . .

And she doesn't have to share my view on this. It is MY choice to make, and I made it.

We die only but once.

I'll rather die on her behalf than die in a plane/helicopter crash, a road accident or in the hands of boko haram while I am sitting in church.

I (insert heart here) her. . .

3 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Should it always be about the one I love? I guess I can married or not. In fact, I could for a complete stranger in certain conditions

8 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Should it always be about the one I love? I guess I can married or not. In fact, I could for a complete stranger in certain conditions
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
I am not Jesus Christ. I am acidosis

5 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
not at all tongue
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP,nice thread title...@topic,i wouldn't be in that kinda position.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
~vicky~:
not at all tongue
Are you her? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: Are you her? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

sure they are (your eyes) cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
If he's the love of my life, why would I die for him?

He's the love of my life not of my death. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by geezyk(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tashamania: If he's the love of my life, why would I die for him?

He's the love of my life not of my death. undecided
Typical Naija woman.. But that's d best answer I've seen today sha..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz]If we are married, yes I can. . .

And she doesn't have to share my view on this. It is MY choice to make, and I made it.

We die only but once.

I'll rather die on her behalf than die in a plane/helicopter crash, a road accident or in the hands of boko haram while I am sitting in church.

All na talk......wherever she is, I hope you are listening!

OP, I no be Jesus Christ . Even Jesus knew that he will ressurate after his death! cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by nollywood20: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=18pt]FOR MY FAITHFUL WIFE. YES.[/size]
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ebamma3: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
I dey craze
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ojinku(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
I can lay down my love for the life of my love

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Ninilowo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
If we have children, YES
If we dont have children NO

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Walexz02(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
No. Nobody is worth it...

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by barapistis(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
average naija guy go pack all the lady property way done die for am go flenjo ...we no dey die on top luv abeg
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by cyril83(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
For wetin na?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by salam001(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Is it in video game or real life?

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by geeez: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
If she was faced with danger and I had to be heroics I think I can
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by yeye4live(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes I can y not, but she haz to prove 2me first by dieng first
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
No
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
are gif images now forbidden too? why was mine hidden?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by CrazyMan(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
No way...I can't do such thing.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by cyril83(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: If we are married, yes I can. . .

We die only but once.

you die for her and millions of ladies shall urinate on your grave and billions of guys shall insert their junior into her punny and your properties shall be d beggining of conflict in your family

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by mrscolite(f): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Say whatt Hell No. If we gon die together YES but lay my life for him... NO NO NO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Imagine How Many Girls Will Be Banged This Night / Have You Ever Dated A Sex Addict Before? / Can You Marry An Impotent Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.