Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, (2286 Views)

Broken Heart; It Is Pretty Difficult To Move-on / How To Win A Girls Heart With 10k / The Thrill In Breaking A Girls Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by pauldehero(m): 4:28am On Feb 11, 2015
finding a way to girls heart this days is not easy at all, u must be stanky rich ,own a flashy car,but thats not all, u should also know how to woo ladys in words, now talk it this way and u are good to go, hello how are u? Then u tell her ur name first , like my name is sai paul, after which u compliment her looks, like u look stunning beautiful ,then u tell her that u saw her and liked her, that u want to know if u can love her, wow girls always go speechless on this, try and see,, goodluck guys
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by wenson(m): 5:17am On Feb 11, 2015
Story 4 d gods
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 11, 2015
its vry simple...1. give her money....2. give her enough money....3. give her much more money......try these asap n thank me later
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Skillfullulu(m): 6:11am On Feb 11, 2015
After the u love her part, give her transport if u guys are b the road side or give her recharge card money to call u. Simple
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Kennywills7(m): 6:20am On Feb 11, 2015
Hehehehe na wa o
Why are u guys making d Nigerian girls look cheap?
Una neva jam, after giving her money for transport and recharge card, she won't call u then try her number and receive enough insult, brother u hv bn played!!
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by sinaj(f): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2015
Tell dat to cossy nd win her pumpkin undecided
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by bighead1(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
See you, learner teaching learners.= Learners (squared)

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
OP u right. some guys will walk up to u saying Nonsense & u can even find out their joystick is already hard
i hate dis
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Have Money. The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2015
In fact, just have money and be silent. . . She'll do all the talking.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2015
funmilayoB:
OP u right. some guys will walk up to u saying Nonsense & u can even find out their joystick is already hard
i hate dis
Ara o eye!,....how do u know, abi na dem joystick u dey watch if dem dey follow u talk ni?

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by starbhooy(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2015
Know how to be confident n how well to present ursef...

U dnt av to be handsome to get girls trippin 4 u plus u dnt nid money as d essential...

Know how to play ur game well n u will see a thousand girls fallin at ur ryt hand sude n ten thousand at ur left. grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by pauldehero(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2015
i have more girls now since i started telling them my name first,,,so try it guys
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by mrkay101(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2015
pauldehero:
i have more girls now since i started telling them my name first,,,so try it guys

unless ur first name is Dangote.. if not then
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2015
funmilayoB:
OP u right. some guys will walk up to u saying Nonsense & u can even find out
their joystick is already hard
i hate dis grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Abeg how old is the OP?
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2015
My greatest weapon is my mouth(words)
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by banjicom(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
In fact, just have money and be silent. . . She'll do all the talking.

Bro u are very right? When u have money u don't have to talk much.
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by pauldehero(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
everybody just dey yan
Re: The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart, It Works Like Magic, by xamuelotu(m): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2015
code6:
its vry simple...1. give her money....2. give her enough money....3. give her much more money......try these asap n thank me later
I dnt spend on bitches

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs He Just Likes You For Your Body / Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... / Male And Female Views On Masturbation In Marriage Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.