Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... (2324 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Good day all,
Please I'm new here. Been checking this section and noticed some intelligent responses to questions.
I've got a little problem. I'm currently having a crush on my cousins' cousin. Lemme explain that. I'm related to my cousin paternally but having a crush on his cousin he's related to maternally. Please is anything wrong approaching her? Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by kilokeys(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
Nothing... Be quick.. grin

Drop the bomb, withdraw a little, No introductions and family chatter..

If she comes around.. She digs u.

Una no too close.. So it's not much a a taboo

Cancel the "ta" and make her ur "boo"

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Rexhenrex(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
.Chinese marry there sisters so yours is the tip of the ice berg after 2 years you can pick a niece as your second wife...mtcheew

women don finish?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Panzerfaust(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:
Good day all,
Please I'm new here. Been checking this section and noticed some intelligent responses to questions.
I've got a little problem. I'm currently having a crush on my cousins' cousin. Lemme explain that. I'm related to my cousin paternally but having a crush on his cousin he's related to maternally. Please is anything wrong approaching her? Thanks!
Nope. You arent related by blood. Make the move.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Silly boy
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2016
kilokeys:
Nothing... Be quick.. grin

Drop the bomb, withdraw a little, No introductions and family chatter..

If she comes around.. She digs u.

Una no too close.. So it's not much a a taboo

Cancel the "ta" and make her ur "boo"

Was discussing with ma cousin abt it Nd he said it wudnt be cool. Tnx bro
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Silly boy

This ain't abt being silly Angel Berry. This girl is just irresistible!
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
There's no blood affiliation there. So,it's up to u to decide. U're free to do as u please.
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by McCarlito(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:
Good day all,
[img]http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4377052+_665d1a758a1f0fa60b2e1a355688e0b6.jpg[/img]
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by gamaliel121(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:
Good day all,

U should fucckkk ur cousins cousin....its very good bro.....hit her shoress
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
There's no blood affiliation there. So,it's up to u to decide. U're free to do as u please.
grin grin grin tnx @ ur dp, dats Faculty right?
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by MrImole: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:
Good day all,

It depends on your tradition, but as for me, I don't think there's anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by McCarlito(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:
Na lust dey worry u.... make u no turn out to be man wey go dey finger step-daughter just because she set....
U need to take ur EYE and MIND off her before lust lure u to the abyss
Why not ask ur father the question.... he's in sole capacity to educate u on that in accordance with the customs and traditions of ur people
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by BetterHalf: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2016
yes, approach her as a cousin tongue
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:

Is there no other girl around She is your sister dummy!!
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
BetterHalf:
yes, approach her as a cousin tongue
Lol
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by McCarlito(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:

I am!
I don't think so bro....
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Are you for real The girl is his cousin sis
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:

There are! But ds one.....Pls no insults. Ain't a dummy
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
McCarlito:

I don't think so bro....

Aii den. Tnx for commenting. I appreciate
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
maikbanj:

There are! But ds one.....Pls no insults. Ain't a dummy
Ask them out and stop looking at her the way u do.
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2016
McCarlito:

Na lust dey worry u.... make u no turn out to be man wey go dey finger step-daughter just because she set....
U need to take ur EYE and MIND off her before lust lure u to the abyss
Why not ask ur father the question.... he's in sole capacity to educate u on that in accordance with the customs and traditions of ur people

Not lust! I like her for real.
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Sunexy(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
U are the dummy swty..hw do dey even relate??..
Supposing u av a cousin from ur maternal side.. And Dat ur cousin has another cousin from his paternal side..hw Una relate..biko explain
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by maikbanj(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Ask them out and stop looking at her the way u do.

Aii. Thanks!
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Sunexy:

U are the dummy swty..hw do dey even relate??..biko explain
oh I tot its his cousin
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Are you for real The girl is his cousin sis

No...his cousin's cousin. Try to trace the relationship by assuming u're the OP. U'll discover there's no blood connection.
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by HonChidon(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
My dear get ur eyes off her she is related to u bro.
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by vivaciouzz(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
They are not related no matter how u put it..ITS ALLOWED
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by meobizy(f): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nairalanders and fucking cousins is a tale as old as time itself. I am not surprised one bit.

On one part of my family, this is taboo. On another part, this is well accepted. As such I can only give my opinion and not a recommendation.

OP, leave that female alone. Since this is five years later, it won’t surprise me to learn you don chop already clean mouth. You children are filthy like that in this platform. There are too many females in your street alone talk less of city, state, country and the whole world to pick from. Why restrict yourself and your genes to only family members?
Re: Pls Help! Having A Crush On My Cousin's Cousin... by Polynek(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Be incharge of your thinking, stop thinking about Her. beautiful girls plenty everywhere

(1) (Reply)

What I've Noticed From Romance Section / 5 Ways To Stop Your Man From Cheating / How To Spot A Slut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.