Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (61792 Views)

Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by HARDDON: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
what's up with celebs & light skin girls

Creamy!

U can't find a dark skinned on that iz
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by blesoh(f): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
dre11:

The gravitational force pulling that boobs downward is so mightygrin

London bridge is falling down
guy,u make my day.
Lol,i no fid laf.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by watchindelta(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
i see noting here ohcheesy i need b0obies that will being bouncing on my face, not the once that will being sleeping on face grin grin grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by splashbaby(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
zick19:
Her boobs don fall finish na...

*views the pics again.....

Watz the meaning of the ring on her chest or am i the only one seeing it
Bros you dey zoom oooo

1 Like

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Dammyjohn(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
qadeerkug:
hewww like ya comments boss''''''sai buhari
APC!Una secrets don leak.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by blesoh(f): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
dre11:

The gravitational force pulling that boobs downward is so mightygrin

London bridge is falling down
guy,u make my day.
Lol,i no fid laf oh.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
what's up with celebs & light skin girls
Bros I wonder o. Me I love my girls ebony. Well,I no be celeb sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by lazsnaira(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
zick19:

Bad belle! That kinda breasts are never pointed, that's their natural shape! Lol!
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pawpaw boobs
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Euckybaby(f): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
klem93:
Thats good wife material that wants his husbands progress... ride on
No be small wife material
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
If she flap am well im sure she will fly...dumbo
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by wtfCode: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
which kind boob be diz sef?
*looks again*
nawaoo
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
qadeerkug:
hewww like ya comments boss''''''sai buhari
lolz...... Tankz bro grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
Jennydoris:

It's breast earring wink
Chai!!!! And datz hw madness begins
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by ProfDumbledor(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
So Seun, u have joined Linda Ikeji in posting nude and sexually provoking pictures on the front page of your blog site. I used to know nairaland as a socially responsible and educative site, but since the ownership got compromised, things are no longer the same. Pls desist from this. That others are doing it doesn't make it right, Mr Seun.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
olisa4:
that's the new trend for girls.. Rings everywhere even cheek and nipples cheesy
Mumu people, why can't they start piercing their eyeballs also
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
people just dey complain of the boobs. . . u suppose know that celeb male are always dating ashawo na, only few dates real girl. choi, see breast, just like sanyeri tribal mark
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
splashbaby:
Bros you dey zoom oooo
omo my eyes jez go dere jhare
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yeye people nai full NL. grin.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
ProfDumbledor:
So Seun, u have joined Linda Ikeji in posting nude and sexually provoking pictures on the front page of your blog site. I used to know nairaland as a socially responsible and educative site, but since the ownership got compromised, things are no longer the same. Pls desist from this. That others are doing it doesn't make it right, Mr Seun.
Lalasticlala, please comment on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Revolva(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
ALL DIS YEYE POST WEY DE MAKE FRONT PAGE DEY ANNOY ME
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by anonimi: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
zick19:

MAYBE as she nor fit get one for the fourth finger as other girls they aspire to do, na im make she kukuma put one for her chest on full display grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by dydx88: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Seun:
Lalasticlala, please comment on this.

Please sir I need your attention
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by NaLaugh: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
zick19:

Yes, you're the only one seeing it.
It is a special encrypted message for only you. To decode this message, you will need to travel to the evil forest.

*cue Nollywood village soundtrack*
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by lalasticlala(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
ProfDumbledor:

please whats unclad about the picture? maybe i need to check again in my dictionary for the meaning of unclad
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Awho(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
Gobeh tight
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by holluwai(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Who names their album 'trash can'? Well only if that's where it belongs. undecided
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Yup na d rope wey been nefer allow am sag finish be d reason for that piercing else e for don fall yakata for ground.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by madgoat(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
If i fit catch diz gal in bed ehn.... grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
she looks cute but i dont really like the way she open her boobs!#pawpaw shape shocked

Hers is like the movie "Olympus has fallen"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.