Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (61794 Views)

Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by tdayof(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Seun:
Lalasticlala, please comment on this.
my profile now show time online: 4 hours ago and it was 29days yesterday when I checked... Kindly do something to it.
thanks
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
dydx88:

Please sir I need your attention

Wat kinda attention¿....Is it attention,attention or erectile attention ¿
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by tdayof(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Seun:
Lalasticlala, please comment on this.
still waiting for your reply thanks
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by poundlander: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
ChapelHillShooting NEED FRONT PAGE
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by floragregs(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Aunty let's see yours,this girl I'm looking at is too fine
who said she's ugly?
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by floragregs(f): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
until we see urs,shhhh..
waiting for ur sister to put hers first
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by oluwolemidas: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
blesoh:

guy,u make my day.
Lol,i no fid laf.

Yeah
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by kenee24(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by armadeo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
rawpadgin:
what's up with celebs & light skin girls

You said light skinned....

Here comes Mr Cork
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by DonaldGenes(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
shey na u b d last person wey suck am last nite

For the Records, I don't suck I lick

Roger that
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by sexyjennik(f): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
floragregs:
E be like breast wey done feed 5kids! It's fallen, like pawpaw shape
Babes you are wicked o cheesy
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by wordcat(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Make she pack that trash wey dey her chest put for the trash can na?

Really, it is quite disgusting;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Optional2(f): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
DonaldGenes:

For the Records, I don't suck I lick

Roger that
Olodo
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by seangy4konji: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cowbell things.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by franugo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
zick19:
Her boobs don fall finish na...

*views the pics again.....

Watz the meaning of the ring on her chest or am i the only one seeing it

why e no go fall? U no know wetin zamani dey do dia
BTW how u take see d ring resting near the ....somethingcheesy make u look elsewhere b4 i report u 2 zamani oo!

ABTW, honey luv zamani said i should tell u 2 cum 2 my room 2 wait 4 himgrin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
sexyjennik:
Babes you are wicked o cheesy

isn't that true what she posted? personally, me, with such hanging boobs, wouldn't take such pic
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Sunkyphil(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
everytin don go down finish na
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by 76Naira(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
It says "trash can"
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Anthonysmith: 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
No dis one na cucumber
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by TS2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Abeg free her boobs, given the chance I go suck every every.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by DonaldGenes(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
Olodo

[size=28pt].....Be a tab bit romantic nah....[/size]
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iceberylin(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
klem93:
Thats good wife material that wants his husbands progress... ride on

Lol....you English teacher should be jailed grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by klem93(m): 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
thats a simple error, stop feeling like a boss, cause the level I am now u are 1000miles behind
iceberylin:

Lol....you English teacher should be jailed grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by sexyjennik(f): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
gofyourself:

isn't that true what she posted? personally, me, with such hanging boobs, wouldn't take such pic
Lol.....abi o. now anything is called fashion smiley
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Optional2(f): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
DonaldGenes:

[size=28pt].....Be a tab bit romantic nah....[/size]
r mine not romantic
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Chromedome(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=rawpadgin post=30621202]what's up with celebs & light skin girls[/iquote]

They are the best, total beauty is the embodiment of fair chicks.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by dabossman(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
gofyourself:

I laugh every time I hear guys make fun of a chic simply because her boobs doesn't stand at 90 degrees on her chest. I laugh because it shows their ignorance and chauvinistic tendencies. Does every man have a long, thick and straight manhood? Obviously, no. In the same way, ladies have different boob shapes. It has nothing to do with whether they have been sucked or whatever. Yes, child birth can have its effects but that is another issue.

Now, for ladies like you and the person you quoted, and of course the lady she quoted, all of whom should know better, to make these comments is simply sad.

1 Like

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by oceanwave969: 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
;DMaketing strategy
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by DonaldGenes(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
Optional2:
r mine not romantic

Nope! You're harsh on me
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Optional2(f): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Nope! You're harsh on me
ehya pele oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.