Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display (61793 Views)

Ice Prince & Girlfriend Maima Loved Up In New Pics Despite Cheating Controversy / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / PHOTOS: So Linda Ikeji Has Such Good Looking Boobs? Display Her Lovely Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
dabossman:

I laugh every time I hear guys make fun of a chic simply because her boobs doesn't stand at 90 degrees on her chest. I laugh because it shows their ignorance and chauvinistic tendencies. Does every man have a long, thick and straight manhood? Obviously, no. In the same way, ladies have different boob shapes. It has nothing to do with whether they have been sucked or whatever. Yes, child birth can have its effects but that is another issue.

Now, for ladies like you and the person you quoted, and of course the lady she quoted, all of whom should know better, to make these comments is simply sad.

Its your opinion
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
sexyjennik:
Lol.....abi o. now anything is called fashion smiley

Defo not
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
dabossman:

I laugh every time I hear guys make fun of a chic simply because her boobs doesn't stand at 90 degrees on her chest. I laugh because it shows their ignorance and chauvinistic tendencies. Does every man have a long, thick and straight manhood? Obviously, no. In the same way, ladies have different boob shapes. It has nothing to do with whether they have been sucked or whatever. Yes, child birth can have its effects but that is another issue.

Now, for ladies like you and the person you quoted, and of course the lady she quoted, all of whom should know better, to make these comments is simply sad.

Somehow i havent yet seen a guy with poor manhood or with even thick and straight manhood promoting gf's album!
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by simdam500(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pierce chest come out for the other side... hmm undecided

She's hot tho... by the way... if she had bra on. Am very much sure we won't say this bout her
veekid:
she dey breastfeed pikin? Abi na iceprince dey suck am like this?

floragregs:
E be like bosom wey done feed 5kids! It's fallen, like pawpaw shape

And mod had to hid this

zick19:

Her b**bs don fall like G.e.j's career

Sai_Buhari
Marching_4_Buharing

Lmao cheesy
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Guys are so funny!
All they see is the fallen ''B''
/Bad boys/
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamord(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
gofyourself:

Somehow i havent yet seen a guy with poor manhood or with even thick and straight manhood promoting gf's album!
food for thought. but we all know that won't sell.. having se.xy girls promote it has always been the norm
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
food for thought. but we all know that won't sell.. having se.xy girls promote it has always been the norm

fucck it will cool

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamord(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
gofyourself:

fucck it will cool
haha ! then they will have to bring up two albums. one for the ladies and one for the guys.. u take this one. grin. mine is not here
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
haha ! then they will have to bring up two albums. one for the ladies and one for the guys.. u take this one. grin. mine is not here

cheesy oh i defo would smiley
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamord(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
gofyourself:

cheesy oh i defo would smiley
haha! no second thoughts. no doubt they look cool. but u can't use an eggplant pic to promote an album. does not make sense
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
haha! no second thoughts. no doubt they look cool. but u can't use an eggplant pic to promote an album. does not make sense

white guy is a singer from Maroon5. am sure many women in the world would rip him apart with pleasure if they meet him alive wink

u should stop thinking that only men look at women as they r piece of meat. many women don't give a fucck about whats guys personality- many women look at men as meat as well wink am one of them. percentage may surprise u smiley
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamord(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
gofyourself:

white guy is a singer from Maroon5. am sure many women in the world would rip him apart with pleasure if they meet him alive wink

u should stop thinking that only men look at women as they r piece of meat. many women don't give a fucck about whats guys personality- many women look at men as meat as well wink am one of them. percentage may surprise u smiley
yeah u are right! I had the maroon 5 singers pic on my laptop. don't dismiss that the photo was touched on.. smiley lol you are also right on the meaty aspect. that's why guys need to work on their body. and get that killing bod . ready to be eaten raw grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
iamord:
yeah u are right! I had the maroon 5 singers pic on my laptop. don't dismiss that fact that photo was touched on.. smiley lol you are also right on the meaty aspect. that's why guys need to work on their body. and get that killing bod . ready to be eaten raw grin

Loool
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamord(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by udpeace: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
kissnawa ,for some people see Bobby coolnawa ,for some people see Bobby
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by evea: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
We are saying fallen heroes 4 the soldiers and u re here promoting fallen long breast 4 100naira albums
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by darlenese(f): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
M
iamrealdeji:

Yeah,i love light skinned girls,they're the prettiest,they rock all day all night

thatq [url][/url][urli][/i] sadurl][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][i][/i][url][/url][url][/url][email][/email]
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by momove4real25(f): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Bleachg ni? Why green vein
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by justjify(m): 2:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Fallen heroes. Chai! Werin gurls de do to like this naw? How can a beautiful gurl like this have fallen heroes.
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamord(m): 5:40am On Feb 12, 2015
we call it "bobby shemurda" grin
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamrealdeji(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2015
I like girls like this,shes not only after Ice Prince' money
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by Spydamannn(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
Pretty girl embarassed
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by antibullshit: 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tifanee:

what do you expect from ABOKkI grin
Ice Prince is not an aboki. He's not hausa. He's ngas from plateau state. Nigerians know so little about the ethnic makeup of their own country ! Its sad.

1 Like

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by GamalNasser: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
iamrealdeji:
I like girls like this,shes not only after Ice Prince' money

You say what? cheesy
Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by iamrealdeji(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
GamalNasser:

You say what? cheesy
Mindset don change now. I said something 7 years ago and you think I still feel the same way? I hate girls that show boobs to public now

1 Like

Re: Ice's Prince's Girlfriend Promotes His Album With Major Boobs Display by GamalNasser: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
iamrealdeji:
Mindset don change now. I said something 7 years ago and upu think I still feel the same way? I hate girls that show boobs to public now

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.