Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (19265 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Yeah, dats true. Whatelse?
I admit I didn't go more than the first page, but I have no other complaint about what I saw. The foreign content is also quite captivating actually, even though it might not really be my thing.

Good work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
I admit I didn't go more than the first page, but I have no other complaint about what I saw. The foreign content is also quite captivating actually, even though it might not really be my thing.

Good work.

k, thanks
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

Continued....
*Cklent tries to convince himself that he is not dead*

*In an instant, begins to feel the effect of the fire as it burns on and around him

*He is now convinced that he is finally in hell*

*In pain and agony he looks around and sees other former haters of serious babe*
continued....
*seriousbabe after been beaten by Cklent*
*ends up in the hospital and is hallucinating about Cklent been in hell*
*only to wake up 3weeks later and see herself in coma*
*in shame and agony screams and falls back into coma again*

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:

k, thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cklent:
continued....
*seriousbabe after been beaten by Cklent*
*ends up in the hospital and is hallucinating about Cklent been in hell*
*only to wake up 3weeks later and see herself in coma*
*in shame and agony screams and falls back into coma again*

Boringtonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol.. They are not fake. it doesn't necessarily look like that in real. Twas d camera angle or something

they are waoo and really mind twisting.. somehow, its lyk I made u smile..
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

Boringtonguetongue
continued....
*Seriousbabe finally wakes up from coma*
*and is discharged from the hospital*
*but is suffering from post traumatic stress*
*opens an account on nairaland with a fake DP and insults everyone on nairaland as a result of post traumatic stress*
*but is exposed by Cklent*
*as a fake moniker*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
transit4:

they are waoo and really mind twisting.. somehow, its lyk I made u smile..

Lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by iwezor1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Apc at work

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by DonaldGenes(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Do Guys still ask Ladies out this days?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Find a valentine's day gift idea in this post that might be perfect for you And you can also win a free shopping voucher to shop at Kaymu this Val Click here for more details >>http://www.beautygeekng.com/2015/02/the-sweet-scent-of-valentine.html#.VN4OPvnF-So
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by anonym0us: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
*walks into a thread created by a piece of pusssy*
*spits on the floor*
*walks out majestically*
your lips like patience Jonathan pusssy.. piglet like you
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
This seriousbabe of a girl is a cvnt hole. She keeps insulting every nairalander to garner some attention. It's regrettable

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Johnbosco77(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
yeye thread. sometimes I wonder if our mods are really -#worthymods
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Creamish(f): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
*walks into a thread created by a piece of pusssy*
*spits on the floor*
*walks out majestically*

https://www.nairaland.com/2145623/love-seriousbabe I tot u were luvin her some hours ago? .. undecided
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Stevano007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Booking space for

Buhari's obituary come 2020
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by DonaldGenes(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blackett:
So I visited your blog.

Because of Place piece of p.uSSAY? You went to visit her blog?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by loomer: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
NONSENSE, YOU NO GET BOYFRIEND?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
anonym0us:
your lips like patience Jonathan pusssy.. piglet like you
Who's this dickhead

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Mhizkel(f): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op dis ur ques ehn!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by DonaldGenes(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Continued....
* a danfo bus arrives filled with numerous haters of seriousbabe*

*cklent doesn't notice it as he walks out of thread*

*the danfo bus crushes him to pieces*

*the haters don't give a shiit and the bus moves on*

Keep deceiving yourself woman?
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hello my wife please there is a quetion on our table and it talks about ladies/girls, so just answer the question.

I am out for Launch***
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by lordraiden(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dis gal would probably b askin her self,y did i open dis thread

tk heart sis,buh to say d thread was a stupid one thou
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Because of Place piece of p.uSSAY? You went to visit her blog?
You're a congenital _idiot!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by centjamie(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
Its valentine season and a lot of guys are on their normal hunting process, looking for ladies that would be their vals

I have had a lot of guys ask me out and its really confusing making the decision on which one to choose that would light up that special day for me

So ladies out there, how do you make the decision.
Is it based on the size of his pocket, how funny he is or his good looks, or is their any other criteria you look out for

Is it about vals's day or about feelings(something that is going to continue after val must have come and gone)?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by anonym0us: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
Who's this dickhead
waka dia inshut your father prick

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

https://www.nairaland.com/2145623/love-seriousbabe I tot u were luvin her some hours ago? .. undecided

Sister love conquers all
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
anonym0us:
waka dia inshut your father prick
You are ramdomly definitely mad, you pusssy eating badass niggaa
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by kobonaire(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
@Cklent @Seriousbabe
I enjoyed the little back and forth you both engaged in. The narrative including a 3rd party interviewer was entertaining and you both had witty things to say, albeit a little narcissistic.
I have to say though, from the outside looking in, you both could make a good valentine pair for tomorrow grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by MizTyna(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wey some people never see even one person to ask them out? There is God oh!
Re: Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wat is this doing on front page??

I give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What You Call Half-naked Dressing In Africa Is Normal In Brazil(photos, Video) / See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Handsome Men Photos Assemblage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.