Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

He Fought On His Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Fought On His Wedding Day (28089 Views)

Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Tallesty1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:
I pity for the bride , what a man!!!

Marriage is not by force if you're not financially ready wait till you are angry
The man or the lady?
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by lonelydora: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
If I ever believe this story make GEJ win GMB.

Sai Buhari
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Marriage is not by force if you're not financially ready wait till you are angry
mumu, u think u will ever be financially capable to sponsor a weddin? I don't blame u little girl, u will just sit down why the man spends money for everythin and u open ur legs to fvck.

3 Likes

Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by darlenese(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
Djicemob:
This is not a fiction tale whatsover,it did happened right before my eyes.I just had to respect my friend who invited me and who is also related to the groom and fortunately she(my host) was beside me when it was happening.MAYBE i would have been tempted to take pictures.Lol warri people nor dey carry last o.

I was at this wedding in delta.To be honest it was poorly organised with almost everything going the wrong way,the groom was one unorganized person you could almost tell by his behavior,first he was late for the church service(where in the world would you see a bride waiting for the groom in a church service).I asked my host what could have gone wrong,she told me he was out looking for a DJ as the DJ he talked with the first time disappointed him cause of money reasons and he had to call on another DJ for the reception and that was probably why he was late.Fast forward to the reception,the groom was shabbily dressed with sweat all over his face(BTW he still came late for the reception).

The new DJ was on ground playing songs but i noticed a stern look on his face like he wasnt djing with the passion.The groom was seen frequenting the DJ stand every now and then with the same stern look on his face.Then he was seen with a bathroom slippers,then the DJ was nowhere to be found with music still playing,same with the groom(nowhere to be found).MC kept calling on him to no avail.With my very sharp inquisitive eyes,i spotted the groom and the DJ having a very heated argument behind a bus somewhere at the corner.Before i could say jack! The groom's suit was off,the DJ's shirt went off in what appeared to be a boxing bout with punches flying hear and there.People gathered within seconds in the chaotic atmosphere trying to separate the two men.I enquired and i was told the DJ wasnt paid his complete balance for the event and when he asked the groom,the groom threw harsh words and insults at him and that was what led to the fight.I just had to shake my head for both men.

Can you imagine,fighting on your wedding day?

your mates are getting married , u are here narrating what happened in other people's marriage, pls go and marry and stop mocking someone'else's husband . That he fought on his wedding day doesn't make him a monster, i respect him because even though he lacks the finance , he took the bold Step to marry the woman he loves , this is a decision ur bf will never make , n he will keep making excuses until u hv grey hairs on ur V*****

#GoAndMarry

#MindYourBusiness

1 Like

Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by elari(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
lonngmann:

I just haveto shake my head for you too
Yes o! Instead of paying the balance. Op come dey give us story for the gods here
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by happyjuliet(f): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dey don show dis kind film b4 na cheesy cheesy
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by 2ng2ng(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
Show of shame
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by darlenese(f): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Decryptor:
If the Bride is from Edo (Wafi) too, then no qualms. They don't usually see anything in that kind of behavior.

what do u mean by " Edo(wafi)" ? Wetin concern Edo and Warri?
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by chinwaji(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
buygala:
Nice Movie

You should name it 'Fight on Wedding Day' .... and get Jim Iyke to star as the groom, Tonto Dike as the bride, and Hanks Anuku as the baskad DJ

ALABA BOYS DEY WAIT FOR OP cry

I can't wait to buy the movie. But you sef na wa o. U for take style snap some pics na and send to him as sourvenir. Lol lwkm.
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by dBard: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
Reminds me of a close friends wedding bachelor party at same warri.
party ongoing, ppl grooving and just because some boys, under highness, broke some stuffs in the bathroom, d asst. manager got angry ,disrupted the party and before u know, matchets, bottles and ish were all over.

Now the groom is a well to do Dr, his brother a staff of an oil company, so it wasn't a party of rif raffs... but I guess wen in Warri, wuruwuru wafe behavior is expected.
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by nikkyshyne(f): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
This must be a joke. The bathroom slippers got me laughing really hard.
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by nikkyshyne(f): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
darlenese:

your mates are getting married , u are here narrating what happened in other people's marriage, pls go and marry and stop mocking someone'else's husband . That he fought on his wedding day doesn't make him a monster, i respect him because even though he lacks the finance , he took the bold Step to marry the woman he loves , this is a decision ur bf will never make , n he will keep making excuses until u hv grey hairs on ur V*****

#GoAndMarry

#MindYourBusiness

Abeg go sleep.
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Mars88(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
buygala:
Nice Movie

You should name it 'Fight on Wedding Day' .... and get Jim Iyke to star as the groom, Tonto Dike as the bride, and Hanks Anuku as the baskad DJ

fam u d most hilarious person on earth this very hour, thumbs up!
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Kentrasso(f): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
madgoat:
The guy messed up... But if na me and u vex me on my wedding day i fit slap u even if u are d bride grin

Madgoat sad
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by deebrain(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
lonngmann:

I just haveto shake my head for you too

Sir, on what basis?

I shake my head for you as well.
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by zumbigbo(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Good news for the lady. Sounds like hin go enter bed sharp, sharp after his rorofofo
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by somcherry(f): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hmmm. @op, I just hope that you are not the DJ. Your moniker though grin
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by darlenese(f): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Abeg go sleep.

i will

but go and marry grin grin grin
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Akinrogun(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2015
Djicemob:
This is not a fiction tale whatsover,it did happened right before my eyes.I just had to respect my friend who invited me and who is also related to the groom and fortunately she(my host) was beside me when it was happening.MAYBE i would have been tempted to take pictures.Lol warri people nor dey carry last o.

I was at this wedding in delta.To be honest it was poorly organised with almost everything going the wrong way,the groom was one unorganized person you could almost tell by his behavior,first he was late for the church service(where in the world would you see a bride waiting for the groom in a church service).I asked my host what could have gone wrong,she told me he was out looking for a DJ as the DJ he talked with the first time disappointed him cause of money reasons and he had to call on another DJ for the reception and that was probably why he was late.Fast forward to the reception,the groom was shabbily dressed with sweat all over his face(BTW he still came late for the reception).

The new DJ was on ground playing songs but i noticed a stern look on his face like he wasnt djing with the passion.The groom was seen frequenting the DJ stand every now and then with the same stern look on his face.Then he was seen with a bathroom slippers,then the DJ was nowhere to be found with music still playing,same with the groom(nowhere to be found).MC kept calling on him to no avail.With my very sharp inquisitive eyes,i spotted the groom and the DJ having a very heated argument behind a bus somewhere at the corner.Before i could say jack! The groom's suit was off,the DJ's shirt went off in what appeared to be a boxing bout with punches flying hear and there.People gathered within seconds in the chaotic atmosphere trying to separate the two men.I enquired and i was told the DJ wasnt paid his complete balance for the event and when he asked the groom,the groom threw harsh words and insults at him and that was what led to the fight.I just had to shake my head for both men.

Can you imagine,fighting on your wedding day?

Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
elantraceey:

I always say it...

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY COMPULSION
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Djicemob: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
somcherry:
Hmmm. @op, I just hope that you are not the DJ. Your moniker though grin
Lol. No be me o.Maybe the guy for nor fit pay me cheesy
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Djicemob: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
darlenese:

#GoAndMarry

#MindYourBusiness

undecided
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Djicemob: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
nikkyshyne:
This must be a joke. The bathroom slippers got me laughing really hard.
Like for real though it was an eye sore cheesy
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Djicemob: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
kayciano:

I always say it...

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY COMPULSION
I weak too
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Djicemob: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
diddydiva:
he needs deliverance.

I pity the wife tho
Seconded.It was horrible
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Djicemob: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
My dear, people are out to annoy you that day. If you don't use allotta self-control...there is a high probability/possibility you would fight/quarrel.

I had similar experience : I cried on the eve, then told myself... This is my day,no bagger would spoil it for me. They tried to so hard to irk me, but I kept my cool.
True.It was horrible to look at.One needs a severe dose of tolerance to look pass all those fustrating moments.
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Euckybaby(f): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
congrat
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by Kingsasian(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, this drama no be here o. Guess John Okafor ws the groom and Okon the Dj...lolz
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2015
buygala:
Nice Movie

Lmao
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by neyur: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Have seen where a man beat his wife on there wedding day.right infront of her parents.what you gonna do if that gurl is your sister?
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by yinkeys(m): 12:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
My dear, people are out to annoy you that day. If you don't use allotta self-control...there is a high probability/possibility you would fight/quarrel.

I had similar experience : I cried on the eve, then told myself... This is my day,no bagger would spoil it for me. They tried to so hard to irk me, but I kept my cool.
Well am beginning to see you as the female jarus on NL. On point advice.
E be like say you too get life experience o
Re: He Fought On His Wedding Day by bobsamuel(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2015
elantraceey:

till father notice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.