Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (28062 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Davash222(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
There's no enjoyment dating a Nigerian girl.

439 Likes 33 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
No enjoyment abeg. Na konji i blame

209 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
I am enjoying all of the above and more. The one that sweets me the most is that she's a very good cook cheesy
She cooks well in the bedroom and boardroom
Abeg make una patronize me so I can wife her come Valentine next year cry
I can supply you rice and Beans in bags and burantashi grin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
EkehPraise:
I am enjoying all of the above and more. The one that sweets me the most is that she's a very good cook cheesy
you are digging your grave by having a random girl u think you may know cook for u and serves you to eat. Dont be carried away bro... else you'll be surprised the type of poison you'll be served !!!!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
EkehPraise:
but I need that burantashi, where can I find it... I need bones in my preaqgrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nothing at all....Girl wey I don dey eye Small small just dey post pictures of different guys on WhatsApp like say she dey run advertisement undecided

I just tire for NIGERIAN bannies matter undecided

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
EkehPraise:

When a Nigerian girl, wants you to make her a wife
She cooks sumptuous food for you regularly.

I appreciate that.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'm enjoying dick.... He's good in bed ....... smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by muheeb01(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dating a nigeria girl will only attract billing upon billing without adding anything to your life,some are exceptional tho but rare...my only focus now is to treat as many people that I can with what I know how to do best,with my herbs.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by IKennaGabriel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
muheeb01:
Dating a nigeria girl will only attract billing upon billing without adding anything to your life,some are exceptional tho but rare...my only focus now is to treat as many people that I can with what I know how to do best,with my herbs.
treatment of?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
I'm enjoying dick.... He's good in bed ....... smiley

Nice, you are enjoying number 1. Intimacy.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Godada(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Havesomesense:

Nice, you are enjoying number 1. Intimacy.

Yes sir.... smiley
Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Yes sir.... smiley

I wish you new sxx positions. �

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Havesomesense:

I wish you new sxx positions. �

Lmao..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by jericco1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
For now nothing.. I'll update you as the situation unfolds

10 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
BadRadio:
you are digging your grave by having a random girl u think you may know cook for u and serves you to eat. Dont be carried away bro... else you'll be surprised the type of poison you'll be served !!!!
Thank you oga BadRadio.
Your name is BadRadio I don't expect you to have full frequency tongue

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
I am enjoying everything, especially number 2. My husband pampers me like a baby. When you have that, you will have all the other ones He's made promises and he's keeping to them. God bless him abundantly.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
placeofallure:
I am enjoying everything, especially number 2. My husband pampers me like a baby. When you have that, you will have all the other ones He's made promises and he's keeping to them. God bless him abundantly.

Eyaaa whala for who never marry like this....

Maybe my husband will treat me like a baby also because so far nah werey boys full everywhere.....

Enjoy your marriage !!! Stay blessed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by placeofallure(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Eyaaa whala for who never marry like this....

Maybe my husband will treat me like a baby also because so far nah werey boys full everywhere.....

Enjoy your marriage !!! Stay blessed

Thank you. Put your mind on what you want, you'll get it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
placeofallure:

Thank you. Put your mind on what you want, you'll get it.

Sure !!...

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Davash222(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Sure !!...
Put your mind on 20Billion Dollars, I want to check something.

cheesy cheesy

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
placeofallure:

Lovely

6 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Havesomesense(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy

Hahaha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy

Buhahaha why y'all weird and have negative mind like this.... ? cheesy

I BELIEVE GOD CAN DO IT FOR ME .... wink

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Davash222(m): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Buhahaha why y'all weird and have negative mind like this.... ? cheesy

I BELIEVE GOD CAN DO IT FOR ME .... wink
Learn to avoid motivational speakers.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

Learn to avoid motivational speakers.

I'm sorry dude i can't stop listening or reading motivational videos or speech....!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Havesomesense:
what are you enjoying in your current relationship?

1. Intimacy
2. Attention
3. Liberty
4. Encouragement
5. Comfort
6. Peace of mind
7. Gifts
8. Communication
9. Respect
10. Protection
God dey

9 Likes

Re: What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? by debbydams(f): 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
placeofallure:
whala for we wey Neva even get husband grin,God when embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.