Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE (181106 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:20am On May 15, 2015
Alwaysthere:
Please, I need past question paper for M.Sc in Material and Metallurgical Engineering. I know it's not free. How can I get it?
we dont have this yet, we will find it for you soon. get to the blog and subscribe so u know when its ready.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
chetaraph:
helo mr kalan
ure realy doing a gud job and proffering sound aid to many like me out dere. more grease to ur elbow.
i am a graduate of medical Biochemistry from DELSU,2012, 2:1.
i am interested in Msc biomedical engineering or Msc Biochemistry. i really prefer the former but i believe u can enlighten me more on which really suit our workforce in Nigeria.
i will also love to know the duration of this programs and tuition fees as i await the sale of form this month.
thanks for your unanticipated response.

Hello Chetaraph.
Good choice of courses here. From what I know,
A biomedical engineer will typically Design systems and products, such as artificial organs, artificial devices that replace body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems, Install, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
they can also Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment

They generally Work with life scientists, chemists, and medical scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems of humans and animals

A biomedical engineer may design instruments, devices, and software, bringing together knowledge from many technical sources to develop new procedures, or conducting research needed to solve clinical problems.

They frequently work in research and development or in quality assurance.

while A biochemist will typically Plan and conduct complex projects in basic and applied research. Manage laboratory teams and monitor the quality of their work. Isolate, analyze, and synthesize proteins, enzymes, DNA, and other molecules.

They Research the effects of substances such as drugs, hormones, and food on tissues and biological processes

From above it seems Biomedical engineer is the most exciting and tasking, but for the Nigerian market the Biochemist is more relevant because we are still an import based economy,

However, if If you have other info that i dont have, you can go for the first option. I dont normally encourage people to read for their postgraduate what they read in their undergrad level, except you are aiming at lecturing...

industries need versatile hands, who are more pragmatic and think on their toes!

fees for both is 90k last for 12 months.

1 Like

Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
haykay2005:
Hi kalan, Is MSc business management possible for a bsc accounting graduate?
No.
except the candidate has the below qualification

(ii) A candidate may also be a holder of an MBA with a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from this university or any other recognized institution.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Oluwaseun929(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2015
Good day Mr kalan
Pls what are the part-time tuition fees and duration for
M.Risk Management & M.Facilities Management.

Thnks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lizzytee: 6:33pm On May 15, 2015
Plz,what other course can I do with HND upper credit Accountancy aside MBA.
I don't want MBA.plz yur response wil be appreciated.thanks
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by seyideco(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2015
kalan:

The form should be out this may, fees is 75k
kalan:

The form should be out this may, fees is 75k
how can i contact you pls?
email or phone number?...mine is seyideco@gmail.com
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Sylvesteroses: 8:47am On May 16, 2015
Helloo frds,,gud day..Any Geophysics aspirants in this forum for 2015/2016 session?? If yes pls chat on whtsapp on 08134058306..i'm one of Geophysics post graduate aspirant for 2015/2016 session...!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Fapohunda97: 8:28pm On May 16, 2015
please Mr. Kalan can you inbox me M.Sc. Biochemistry past questions? fapohundaoluwaseun97@gmail.com
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Fapohunda97: 8:32pm On May 16, 2015
Gud day sir,
Please how much will M.Sc. Biochemistry costs- Tuition,acceptance fee,departmental,accomodation and other fee?
And what is the duration sir?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lizzytee: 11:53am On May 17, 2015
Plz,is PGD form on sale?urgent reply wil be appreciated.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Sylvesteroses: 12:32pm On May 17, 2015
Wht's going on now Unilag pls commence sale of PG form now..Sylvester oses reping Geophysics dept,, happy sunday to you all...!!!!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 5:04pm On May 17, 2015
lizzytee:
Plz,what other course can I do with HND upper credit Accountancy aside MBA.
I don't want MBA.plz yur response wil be appreciated.thanks

in Unilag, dont know of any yet.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 5:04pm On May 17, 2015
lizzytee:
Plz,is PGD form on sale?urgent reply wil be appreciated.
no, not yet.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 5:05pm On May 17, 2015
Fapohunda97:
Gud day sir,
Please how much will M.Sc. Biochemistry costs- Tuition,acceptance fee,departmental,accomodation and other fee?
And what is the duration sir?
90k, duration is 12months. dept 5k. others are same, read my earlier comments to find them.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
seyideco:

how can i contact you pls?
email or phone number?...mine is seyideco@gmail.com
check me on my blog below.

http://www.careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 5:08pm On May 17, 2015
Oluwaseun929:
Good day Mr kalan
Pls what are the part-time tuition fees and duration for
M.Risk Management & M.Facilities Management.

Thnks

200k and 150k per session. both run for 2 sessions
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Fapohunda97: 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
Fapohunda97:
please Mr. Kalan can you inbox me M.Sc. Biochemistry past questions? fapohundaoluwaseun97@gmail.com

Biochemistry past question is not on your blog sir!
Please kindly inbox me the questions sir!
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Joeny(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2015
kalan:
The Fees associated with Unilag Pg 2015 programme

This is big INFO you should get before deciding to go ahead with your course of study.
Many people dropped their admission becos they could not make the fees.

Fees ranges from N60k to N2million. you need to find out so you can decide and make plans to get ready for the journey ahead.

There are many ad-joint fees you also pay when you get admission apart from the Tuition Fees.
Acceptance fees, Dept fees, accommodation fees (not compulsory) and others

Let me know if you have issues with your intending course fees?

later.

Thanks for you info. Please do you have any info on the school fees and other ad-joint fees for M. SC in Operation & Production Management?

Do u also have the past questions for the above mentioned course? If yes, I need it asap. What's the cost?

What is the duration of this above mentioned course?

Also I graduated with a CGPA of 3.49 Chemical/Process Engineering, can I apply for the above mentioned course?

Pls reply soonest. Thanks for your favourable response.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by lizzytee: 4:07am On May 18, 2015
kalan:

in Unilag, dont know of any yet.

Plz,what of PGD in Accounting,can't I do that wit HND Accting?
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:49am On May 18, 2015
Fapohunda97:

Biochemistry past question is not on your blog sir!
Please kindly inbox me the questions sir!
send me a mail through my blog and you get what you want.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 8:55am On May 18, 2015
Joeny:
Thanks for you info. Please do you have any info on the school fees and other ad-joint fees for M. SC in Operation & Production Management?

Do u also have the past questions for the above mentioned course? If yes, I need it asap. What's the cost?

What is the duration of this above mentioned course?

Also I graduated with a CGPA of 3.49 Chemical/Process Engineering, can I apply for the above mentioned course?

Pls reply soonest. Thanks for your favourable response.

The answer to all your questions is YES.
get to my blog and get all you want, you can even call me and have more access to me.
for the fees, its 75k, and it runs for just 12 months. all other fees are same as i have earlier stated on this thread.

find the link to my blog on post 174.
get in and get access to my personal number, my email and more details info and secrets that you will need to nailed this admission for free.
only the past questions we sell and its not compulsory you buy.

instead of waiting for one or two days before i answer your question here in Nairaland, while not call me and get answer immediately. you get these access all in my blog.

fast and easy.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Joeny(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2015
kalan:

The answer to all your questions is YES.
get to my blog and get all you want, you can even call me and have more access to me.
for the fees, its 75k, and it runs for just 12 months. all other fees are same as i have earlier stated on this thread.

find the link to my blog on post 174.
get in and get access to my personal number, my email and more details info and secrets that you will need to nailed this admission for free.
only the past questions we sell and its not compulsory you buy.

instead of waiting for one or two days before i answer your question here in Nairaland, while not call me and get answer immediately. you get these access all in my blog.

fast and easy.
Thanks for your timely response. Am obliged...
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Pheranmee: 7:13pm On May 18, 2015
Hi Kalan,
I am a prospective applicant for MPH program in Unilag. I'm a graduate of Microbiology with 2.1. I wish to know if that would be eligible to apply for MPH.

Secondly, can you also try and help by posting here when the form is finally available for sale. Most blogs are unreliable these days. Thanks so much Kalan
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by rexfada(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2015
Hello Kalan,
you are doing a great job here with the many insights and enlightenment you are dishing out to prospective students, more wisdom and knowledge to you.
I'm a 2:1 graduate of computer science from BSU Makurdi, Ill love to do my Msc in unilag. please when will the sale of forms for this year commence, and what's the tuition fee and duration for Msc Computer science(Part time).
thanks.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by pretimina: 10:10pm On May 18, 2015
Hello, please I need you to enlighten me on Masters in public administration. I also want to know the requirements for admission to unilag. Fees attached. Not forgetting I am a Bsc accounting graduate with little or no experience
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Truman155(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2015
kalan:
1. Eligibility for the proposed course of study

Here Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. you need to find out. E,g Bsc Accounting is only restricted to
read Msc Finance, Accounting or Development Finance. But there are other combos you could do if only you have the right info.

For esample Combos for Economics graduate are listed below. if you dont have this info you might never know you could do these courses as an Economics graduate. having proper info o these things is very important.

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
plus Finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behaviour
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.

nice one sir!

PS sir can u help me get the list of courses for a btech building graduate.
especially if I can do masters in structural engineering
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nteogwuija(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2015
i will use this medium to thank you for your immense efforts in trying to fix most confused graduates like me in a purposeful career path. I am a graduate of banking and finance 2:2(3.30) and i intend pursuing a masters degree in a reputable university, but my issue now is that i cant really place my choice on a discipline that will complement my degree. i have always thought of being versatile and that also informed my preference for a masters degree in project management, but i have the slightest of ideas on whether MPM will be a good choice to complement my first degree. pls i need your advice, if you think MPM isn't worth the while, please i will be glad if you can proffer a better choice or option for me. thanks for your swift retort.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nteogwuija(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2015
i also tried using your blog, but i was asked to install a captcha plugin
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
Pheranmee:
Hi Kalan,
I am a prospective applicant for MPH program in Unilag. I'm a graduate of Microbiology with 2.1. I wish to know if that would be eligible to apply for MPH.

Secondly, can you also try and help by posting here when the form is finally available for sale. Most blogs are unreliable these days. Thanks so much Kalan

You are qualified for Msc Ph not MPH please note the difference.
Yes i will inform all when the form is out.
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
Nteogwuija:
i also tried using your blog, but i was asked to install a captcha plugin

that is weird, i think its your browser? use another one
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 20, 2015
Nice job u r doing..pls does masters in employment and labour studies(MELS) have Fulltime programme? Wats d duration and total fees...and also how much is the past question if its available.tanx
Re: Unilag PG 2015/2016 ADMISSION DISCUSSION HERE by kalan: 7:41am On May 21, 2015
dejive:
Nice job u r doing..pls does masters in employment and labour studies(MELS) have Fulltime programme? Wats d duration and total fees...and also how much is the past question if its available.tanx
yes, it does. its 12 months-one session, fees is 75k. for the PQ check on my blog for details. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (109) (Reply)

Oou 2015/2016 Admission / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.