Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Betrayal Of A Friend. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal Of A Friend. (12152 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by pretydiva(f): 5:48am On Mar 02, 2015
Na dream d gal dey. She go soon wake up
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2015
... Continued

'' Yes i do'' said Segun, it was the only word i now live for and it was said by the only person i wanted to hear it from. I was so over joyed to hear him say it but this was the words that brought me back to reality.

'' I had earlier decided to accept being her chief bridesmaid because of the plan i had not due to our friendship, the idea was for me to wait patiently till the wedding day and when the Pastor will ask the question of who is against their wedding i will gladly raise my hand and let everyone know what Mosunmola had done and i will even boldly tell Segun, i already made up my mind to say yes to him, that i was just waiting to tell it to him on his birthday which was just two month to when Mosunmola snatched him away from me, after telling her all my plans, and that i kept quiet all the while because i was in shock and just couldn't believe Mosunmola would do such a thing to me. It was a beautiful idea and i had hopes it would really work and things would turn around, Segun would finanly be mine ''.

To be Continue ...

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by tonnieblaise(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
hey..wats up shumuel ? Dont tell me dis is how the story is gonna end.

Nice piece tho....Waiting patiently
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
tonnieblaise:
hey..wats up shumuel ? Dont tell me dis is how the story is gonna end.

Nice piece tho....Waiting patiently

Lol am fyn, just keep following wink. Thankz
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by SweetyZinta(f): 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
*spreads out mat and call my neighbour to come and watch Nigerian version of Telemundo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by noobsaibot2(m): 3:11am On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Samtowo(m): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2015
Oga @shumuel wetin be this na?? angry
what's with the suspense? angry
I'm no fan of Series ooo... angry
Lovely Script tho'... grin
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Samtowo:
Oga @shumuel wetin be this na?? angry
what's with the suspense? angry
I'm no fan of Series ooo... angry
Lovely Script tho'... grin

Thankz
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
... Continued

'' Yes i do'' said Segun, it was the only word i now live for and it was said by the only person i wanted to hear it from.
I was so over joyed to hear him say it but this was the words that brought me back to reality.

Oluwasegun and Mosunmola had giving me a hard stear immediately the Pastor had asked the question, it was as if they planed it, did they know what had planed, why did they both steared at me like that i wondered.
Their eyes spear into mine like an arrow sent on a death mission, it was like they both had in mind to kill me if a word should had mistakenly come out of my mouth.

To be Continue ...

2 Likes

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by bissy22: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls continue the story ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by andrejerry(m): 2:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
The updates are just too short ...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by suruwilliams(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Go on
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by PearlO(f): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
The suspense is making the whole interesting story interestingly boring
if d updates will b once in a day mek it very long

##ma tot tho##
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by tonnieblaise(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
PearlO:
The suspense is making the whole interesting story interestingly boring
if d updates will b once in a day mek it very long

##d fact tho##
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
... Continued

Immediately the Pastor had asked the question, it was as if they planed it, did they know what had planed, why did they both steared at me like that i wondered.

Their eyes spear into mine like an arrow sent on a death mission, it was like they both had in mind to kill me if a word should had mistakenly come out of my mouth.

This sealed my mouth, my tongue stayed glued, i just couln't open my mouth, but i could had sworn i spoked, i could had sworn i told Segun everything as planed, i could had sworn i heard everyone mumured, i could had sworn Mosunmola screamed and cried, everything had happend in my head, all has i wished; with Segun leaving Mosunmola and getting married to me, with me having the Diamond ring, the day ending up being my happy day but no it didn't happen like that, instead it was Segun exchanging his vows with Mosun, and to add more pains to my heart, Mosun steared at me with her well fixed eyelashes, her professionally make-up face and her well painted lips and said ''Yes i do'' was she exchanging vows with me or Segun, i almost fainted but the anger that flowed in my vains strengthened me as i felt like slaping her lips of her face, why should she face me, i didn't know how but i mustered the strength to give her a smile and even clapped but i was crying inside.

Have lost Segun forever, there is nothing i could do, i continued to cry silently within me althrough the wedding, i just couldn't wait for this torment to be over.

To be Continue ...
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
PearlO:
The suspense is making the whole interesting story interestingly boring if d updates will b once in a day mek it very long

##ma tot tho##

i just droped another episode 4 U, hope we r good ?
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2015
SweetyZinta:
*spreads out mat and call my neighbour to come and watch Nigerian version of Telemundo grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by yumyspiced(f): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
hmmmm,lips re sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
yumyspiced:
hmmmm,lips re sealed lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed Can i ask why ?
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by pretydiva(f): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dis story is no longer interesting jor..ur updates r 2 short
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
... Continued

I avoided both Segun and Mosunmola althrough the wedding, the only time i came close was when Tunde the Bestman called me to take pictures with them, he tried getting my attension he even danced with me, Tunde was tall, dark, fit with broad shoulders, he has a nice job with Chevron (one of the leading Oil company in Nigeria), seems cool with some
nice humor to add but all i could think of was Segun and only Segun.

With each day, the feeling of hurt and betrayal gets slowly taken over by happiness for her and hope for my own future. I still haven’t met anyone worth reporting on and despite this, I have joy. Not happiness, but joy; joy that all will turn out well. But for now, I still can’t help from asking myself each time I look at Mosunmola, “How could she?!”

Who would u blame?

********** THE END ***********
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Loads of Thanks to all who has contributed to this master piece right from the First to Comment to all those that view the thread

i say

Thank you
Gracias
Chi chi ni
Harigato
Nagode
Imela
Esee o

May the Heavens pour there Blessings on you all.
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by jimohibrahim(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
TOTAL RUM
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by mubzay(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Are u sure d story is really urs? Cuz it has been published before. Anyways, never take what u want for granted cuz someone else is waiting to take it. Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2015
After reading dis post; if i dont coment it shows dat am an ungrateful fellow

Nice story u have got bro. I actually followed dis story frm day one to see how the show may end, and dis ur story gat a 9nice ending. I really enjoyed dis piece!
Thumbs up
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by prettyjo(f): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2015
I wish the story continued
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
YoungBraniac:
After reading dis post; if i dont coment it shows dat am an ungrateful fellow

Nice story u have got bro. I actually followed dis story frm day one to see how the show may end, and dis ur story gat a 9nice ending. I really enjoyed dis piece!
Thumbs up

Thanks so much wink
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
prettyjo:
I wish the story continued

Yeah i know that feeling
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by rockshandy(f): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Well done op!
Not sure how I landed here, but it was worth it. Haven't done much work though. embarassed

Please, when can we expect the next one?
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
rockshandy:
Well done op!
Not sure how I landed here, but it was worth it. Haven't done much work though. embarassed

Please, when can we expect the next one?

hahaha Lol, Thankz a lot, but been very busy of late
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by yumyspiced(f): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2015
shumuel:

lipsrsealed Can i ask why ?
coz I don't know wat to say,I was enjoying the story and it was taking time to end,,,too much suspence ,nice story,I followed it..
Re: Betrayal Of A Friend. by shumuel(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2015
yumyspiced:
coz I don't know wat to say,I was enjoying the story and it was taking time to end,,,too much suspence ,nice story,I followed it..

kk, thankz so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.