Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (27231 Views)

Why Do Many Nigerian Men Woo Ladies Using English? / Ill-mannered Lady / A MUST READ: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by snowhyt(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
to some extent, d op is right especially dat no.1... bt some ladies dont need all d op mentioned 2b rude; dey are rude 4 reasons best known 2 them
Lets not 4get dat some guys too are rude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by cutieberie1(f): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
no 2 n 3 sha...
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by JahzaraAde(f): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
So I'm guessing from your statement, you don't advocate verbal abuse, which is really good! I am 100% in agreement with you.

I agree, some girls on here are very rude, and it might just be their personality (which is NO excuse at all).

But NL guys are just as bad, if not worse... I was brought up to never use abusive words, even when disciplining my younger siblings. But the amount of abuse I have read over NL in the less than a week I've been here is truly shocking! Certain boys can reign down abusive words so freely, as if they're punctuation marks. There's no maturity or masculinity.

What happened to communicating effectively in english (or via other dialects on other threads) without being rude?

It's not good, a nasty attitude makes a person very ugly. Male or female.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by sunnyt1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
The only reason most of them are rude is what you peg at Number 2.

As soon as a gal starts getting toasters and boyfriend she starts comparing everyone she comes across with those guys.

If a gal once dated Tinubu, as far as she is concerned she is a governor

If a gal once dated a senator, she sees herself as a senator and compares everyone that crosses her path with a governor and senator

If a gal once dated a very tall or rich guy, she wud compare anyone that crosses her path with these guys

So na there the wahala come from

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by braindamage(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
When your mates are out there hustling, you sit all day typing nonsense and expect her to worship you?
So Sad.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Brugo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
When your mates are out there hustling, you sit all day typing nonsense and expect her to worship you?
So Sad.
Lol. You baptized his thread with this? Why? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Twaci(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ha! Am innocent of all these!

*bats ma lashes*
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by bobbyluis(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordraiden:
hahahahaha,dude u gat mi lafin real hard,d guy like him car wella oh,park well abeg make dem no scratch d car
Abeg o...if person scratch am,I fit die on top em matter o
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
yet you are so busy hustling and nlanding.

gosh!!!

check yourself before judging others mister

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
Angry girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.

I swear ,you be ewu Krismas!!
Ssshit brain!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
This is so true,my relatives included...Arrogant,bad attitude and the "I dont care what people say"...I once told my relative she will never make a good wife,I hope she changes.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by chimerase2: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Observing proceedings from ukwu something undecided
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Viktoh(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.
you are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by bleufaucon: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Spend time with other African women and u will hate most Nigerian women,especially the ones in the major cities of the country...

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Euckybaby(f): 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
you do wella
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
None.
It's a choice they make.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Angry girl. grin
her oil company toaster never called her. so sad!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Bluffly: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
3cycle:
So Sad.

So you are a hustler. Sorry for you o. when your mates are making cool money, you are hustling for money. Mr hustler, so you have the time to open and read nonsense. Nonsense, as if you did not read the topic before opening it. Nonsense. Mr hustler, is your wife worshiping you already for been a hustler?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by kaima1984(f): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordraiden:
nigerian gals are rude,bt any day a gal slaps mi,she gonna bleed via nose
if ur mom,sis,galfrd are rude,den I believe you but if ur mom,sis,galfrd are NT rude,pls correct urself,meanwhile ur face is so rough t receive a slap frm any lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
ferdimako:

her oil company toaster never called her. so sad!
Oil company na person name ? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Edusouls(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
very true my guy, u did an excellent job to research and list these smelly attitiudes, dont mind all these amateaur guys saying nonsense,they encounter and eat all these shit from girls..another point is that african woman is naturaly ill mannered as just listed, they are somehow born that way...

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by jerrymej(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Like you're absolute right with your points!

I doubt no one.

More elbow to you...
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
Truth is bitter.They all want a Godfearing man.yet majority of them are illmannered .

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by shegsrules(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
10. They human hair they buy and wear. Maybe it was initially that of a mad or insane or one without manners. And the spirit gets into them. Abeg na joke I dey ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
@op you are very correct!!!

but who cares?

#winks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
tosyne2much:

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/reason-why-most-nigerian-ladies-are-ill.html
[/i]

Why u come take style edit my thread
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by mooremedia: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
You and OP dey quarrel
3cycle:
So Sad.
Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by dinachi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Excellent points OP! You may need to add feminism to that list. Most Nigerian girls due to misguided enthusiasm and lack of proper understanding equate feminism with man hating! Many of such ill mannered ladies abound here in nairaland spewing their poison everywhere. Usually with terrible body hygiene, those ladies will stop at nothing to show their poor upbringing and crassness.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered by Eureka123(f): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
lordraiden:
nigerian gals are rude,bt any day a gal slaps mi,she gonna bleed via nose. I will however be a gentleman over it, if I acted like a jerk and earned the slap

Fixed. Lol. Much better now. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos / Sex On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.