Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES (1600 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GUYS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE BOYFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE BOYFRIENDS, THEY HIGHER THE MONEY DERIVED. grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN LADY IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HER MAN'S FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS HIS CURRENT FINANCIAL SITUATION AND ONCE HE'S BROKE THEY RUN TO THE NEXT VICTIM ON THEIR LOVE TRAP. cheesy

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GUYS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE. embarassed

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL KEEPS AS MANY GUYS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL SHE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS PUSSSY MAINTAINED WITH ALUM TO MAKE HER LOOK TIGHT AND DECENT DOWN THERE. undecided

6) THEY ARE NOT LOYAL.

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY ON THEIR DAY OF FAKE LOVE CELEBRATION CALLED VALENTINE. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HER SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE SHE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET.
grin

cool NIGERIAN LADIES SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES THEIR FATHERS CAN'T TAKE undecided

once you spot a Nigerian girl showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from her depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool[/b]
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by delishpot: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
grin at No 7.
Well, no 1-6 is normal mutual naija love game. Men play it and women play it too. Its just for different aim And goal. Men play it to just "get some", women play it to get cash. You hardly find a loyal naija guy be it husband or boyfriend so I wonder why we cry foul when ladies wake up to find that putting all her eggs in 1 basket can be riskY grin
But that No 7? Its typical to ladies alone.

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
delishpot:
grin at No 7. Well, from no 1 -6 is normal mutual naija love game. Men play it and women play it too. Its just for different aim. Men play it to just get some, women play it to get cash.
But that No 7? Its typical to ladies alone.

They are hungry hoes mind u. Don't fall victim cool
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by delishpot: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

They are hungry hoes mind u. Don't fall victim cool

Ha ha. True that. Very hungry. You see them loading plates and ordering for take away as if they want to save for 3rd world war.
But o, why world come be like this? Love is scarce my brother, scarce pass Buharis cerificate.

2 Likes

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. True that. Very hungry. You see them loading plates and ordering for take away as if they want to save for 3rd world war.

grin

I only pity their valentine preys. Meanwhile watchout for the woman wrappers who will attack me on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by delishpot: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

grin

I only pity their valentine preys. Meanwhile watchout for the woman wrappers who will attack me on their behalf.

grin na microscope I dey take wait. So I can spot even the tiniest piece of wrapper on them. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
delishpot:

But o, why world come be like this? Love is scarce my brother, scarce pass Buharis cerificate.

Na so we see am oo

he get some fake babes for the other thread wey dey form

creamish

mirexxx

prettythicksme

be observant of their holier than thou attitude in romance section
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Tymax(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Front page please.
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by mirexxx(f): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Na so we see am oo

creamish

prettythicksme

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by mirexxx(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Na so we see am oo

creamish

prettythicksme

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by yemicoal(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
angry angry... Naija girls y evuulz cry cry
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Na so we see am oo

creamish

mirexxx

prettythicksme

hey dude!what is it with me and u again,u don smoke ur weed again right? undecided
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by yungchop: 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Is your sister a thief too? If no, that epistle above is pure BULLSHIT undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:
Is your sister a thief too? If no, that epistle above is pure BULLSHIT undecided
Tell him dude!

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:

mugun man spotted. Original woman wrapper. when that babe wey u dey use style defend through with u, na then ur eye go clear

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Tell him dude!

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

pls wetin u chop!mad or craze
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

mugun man spotted. Original woman wrapper. when that babe wey u dey use style defend through with u, na then ur eye go clear
sharrap! undecided#I pity who go date u. undecided undecided
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by smileysmiles(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
yungchop:

How can it be no? Did he not just say Nigerian girls? And you know what they say... charity begins at home. So he must have studied those closest to him before making this list. grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Dyt(f): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:
[b]1) THEY LOOK FOR VULNERABLE GIRLS AND SCAM THEM WITH LOVE THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN THEIR HEARTS. undecided

2) THEY ARE INTO A TYPE OF BUSINESS CALLED MULTIPLE GIRLFRIENDS. THE HIGHER THE GIRLFRIENDS, THEY HIGHER THE PLEASURE DERIVED. grin

3) AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT HIS LADYS FUTURE. ALL THEY KNOW IS THE KINDS OF STYLES SHE CAN OFFER

4) THEY ARE LIKE A PLAGUE IN EVERY SERIOUS GIRLS LIFE, THEY DISTRACT YOU FROM YOUR ACADEMICS OR MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR FAKE LOVE CRIES. DON'T BE DISTRACTED, THE END GAME IS TO DRILL MONEY OUT OF YOU TILL YOU GET BROKE. embarassed

5). THEY ARE INSATIABLE. HENCE AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN GUY KEEPS AS MANY GIRLS AS POSSIBLE AND ALL HE OFFERS THEM IN RETURN IS A DANGLING SOFT DAICK

6) THEY ARE NOT LOYAL.

7) THEY EAT LIKE GLUTTON AND GROW BELLIES LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, WALK TO A NEARBY EATERY ON THEIR DAY OF FAKE LOVE CELEBRATION CALLED VALENTINE. YOU WILL SEE THEIR TABLES FILLED WITH FOODS AND DRINKS THEY CAN'T AFFORD COURTESY OF A NEW MAGA IN FRONT OF HIM SMILING LIKE A ROASTED GOAT WHILE HE PATIENTLY EMPTIES HIS POCKET. GOLD DIGGING MEN
grin

cool NIGERIAN MEN SEE RELATIONSHIP AS A SEXUAL ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. ONCE YOU'RE IN THEIR LOVE TRAP, THEY EXPECT YOU TO DO WHAT THEIR MOTHERS CAN'T TAKE undecided

once you spot a Nigerian gUY showing you green light, be careful as the smile is fake. The quality and quantity of love you get from him depends on how financially buoyant you are and what gifts you have to offer cool[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
smileysmiles:

How can it be no? Did he not just say Nigerian girls? And you know what they say... charity begins at home. So he must have studied those closest to him before making this list. grin

are you with your brains at all How dare you mention my family? if you have nothing in your head to contribute better go for some quickie. Hungry hoes
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
hahahahahhahaaha i don laugh die cheesy
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=Dyt post=30638174][/quote]

Sick bittch. for your mind u're creative. Ugly simpleton. Hoe
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
sharrap! undecided#I pity who go date u. undecided undecided

I only stated the obvious. counter my points or Go n Die. Ponmo lips
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahhahaaha i don laugh die cheesy

My oga na u inspire me oo. with your ten types of...... lists
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

I only stated the obvious. counter my points or Go n Die. Ponmo lips
smh,where is ur brain?
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
smh,where is ur brain?

In your pusssy
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
smileysmiles:

chaiii words!!1billion likes grin

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

In your pusssy
undecided i pirry ur miserable life!
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by smileysmiles(f): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

are you with your brains at all How dare you mention my family? if you have nothing in your head to contribute better go for some quickie. Hungry hoes

I had to edit my post, i'm sure your mom did her best. I wonder how she would feel if she knows you are calling her daughters hungry hoes.Or are your sisters boys??

1 Like

Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

My oga na u inspire me oo. with your ten types of...... lists
nice write jawe my bro
Re: 8 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THIEVES by dytbabe: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Sick bittch. for your mind u're creative. Ugly simpleton. Hoe

Buhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Why u mad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Wrong With Having Sex On First Date Or Visit? / In Love With A Girl / Help!! Is My Co-worker Married To A Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.