Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17163 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2015
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Bwaal(m): 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
re u dah ugly common let me ur pix pls

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by iceberylin(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Including ya mom sha

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Bwaal:
re u dah ugly common let me ur pix pls

I'm not ugly man. One common thing among this girls is longer throat. They take relationship as a Job and expect to get paid. The feelings is no longer mutual. I have been scammed hard before i realized.

5 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by dudesexy1111(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2015
grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
Including ya mom sha

why can't you be reasonable for once How dare you insult my mama cos of these unloyal hoes we called Nigerian girls undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ITbomb(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
That is what happens when you find love on 2go

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Juliano47(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
My dear fellow...do not EVER generalise such Poo assumption...verily, you've been wronged by few and surely that gives you no grounds to label all of 'em as same....of course, I agree there are some very lousy females in Nigeria and it's same all of over the world. the foreigner thou seeketh might be worse than the locals you've met. Ironic something. angry

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by killercute16(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2015
So bro,u mean ur mom was a thief when she was a girl,and may b ur sis?....*just asking*

5 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Redoil: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
The fact that you have never come accross a gurl that will trully love you does not warrant you to say such.
Stop generalising it will do you no good.

Tundeajani i am waiting for you to come and explain ur stupidity and foolishness
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

why can't you be reasonable for once How dare you insult my mama cos of these unloyal hoes we called Nigerian girls undecided
so u mean only Nigerian girls aint loyal right?dude u are on ur own ooo.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
killercute16:
So bro,u mean ur mom was a thief when she was a girl,and may b ur sis?....*just asking*

Is this the best your brain can process undecided

8 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2015
You all insulting the OP should kindly take a hot cup of "shut the hell up". He is right to make his deductions. Did you not read where he said "from his attempts?" How many of you have been dealt with, with fake Nigerian girls? None of you? I thought as much.

So, zip the fvck up!

8 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2015
undecided#mod close this senseless thread!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Until they have been dealt with, they never use their brains. Chill.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
so u mean only Nigerian girls aint loyal right?dude u are on ur own ooo.

Are you loyal Can you swear to God that you don't have more than one guy shining your congo while u deceive them with the scam called LOVE valentine is almost here. You girls will surely pick the most financially stable dude out of your numerous to spend the night with. Mtcheew undecided

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided#mod close this senseless thread!
Because you said so or what? Are you a thief? Da fuq are you feeling guilty for? Swerve if you cannot contribute reasonably. Jeez. Una matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Are you loyal Can you swear to God that you don't have more than one guy shining your congo while u deceive them with the scam called LOVE valentine is almost here. You girls will surely pick the most financially stable dude out of your numerous to spend the night with. Mtcheew undecided
Touche!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
You all insulting the OP should kindly take a hot cup of "shut the hell up". He is right to make his deductions. Did you not read where he said "from his attempts?" How many of you have been dealt with, with fake Nigerian girls? None of you? I thought as much.

So, zip the fvck up!

Thanks so much ma broda. None have been victims of the scam called Love and they open their mouth to yarn karpish

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by passionate88: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2015
He who searcheth for truer love in Nigeria will keep failing like grand pa Buhari presidential attempts - Nostradamus (1583 AD)

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Redoil: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:

So, zip the fvck up!
truth be told 99.5% of gurls are nothing bu thieves going about looking for whom to rub. But to say all nigerian gurls is an overstaement.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ronald4lif(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
A material girl is not a thief, they didn't scheme out money from you under duress, you gave it out deliberately. So your assertion is faulted on this basis. And not every Nigerian girl is a thief like you put it or materially focused. A friend for instance, best friend in Lagos have been dating this particular girl for two years and through out this period he hasn't spent nothing on her, except for normal eating out or going to the movies weekends, but she has gotten him countless gifts.

I think one of the problem we have is going for the wrong women and then end up generalising about our women. For instance, you see a flashy girl, with human hair and expensive accessories, then you did a little digging and realise she's not working neither is she from an affluent home, you still go ahead to wooing her. Simple questions to ask is how was she able to afford them but we are blind prolly coz she's attractive and got backside. In most cases men got those stuffs for her and she can't date anyone who can't part ways with such. So keep away from such women if you don't want to continue moaning.

On a flip side, when you see a homely girl who is not all out for flashy things but care about a man she can love sincerely but because she didn't apply 4 different layers of Mary Kay as she couldn't afford it and it's not ready to sell out her pride to get it from a guy, and she also do not have the best gadgets or doesn't dress seductively, we say this one is not classy, unpresentable and unbrushed. It's evident guys don't actually know what they want really

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Thanks so much ma broda. None have been victims of the scam called Love and they open their mouth to yarn karpish
Love?

Love in Nigeria is MONEY. No girl can even argue that shii with me. If they doubt, one of them should create a thread and invite me, make I table their matter. Nigerian girls of this generation are all the same. They'll only love you if you have MONEY OR have a potential of HAVING MONEY IN FUTURE!

Argue this fact with me at your own risk!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
truth be told 99.5% of gurls are nothing bu thieves going about looking for whom to rub. But to say all nigerian gurls is an overstaement.
oga, I used to think it was an overstatement. But I also got tired of being proved wrong every damn fvcking time!

1 Like

Redoil:

Out of 100percent if we have 95percent failure according to your assertion, then we can assume they are all the same

2 Likes

Blackett:
Because you said so or what? Are you a thief? Da fuq are you feeling guilty for? Swerve if you cannot contribute reasonably. Jeez. Una matter don tire me.

undecided y are u pained,have u been scam before the way u reacted tell me bitches aint loyal to u#gbam!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

lol goshhhhhhh i am a virgin dont corrupt me smiley
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
A material girl is not a thief, they didn't scheme out money from you under duress, you gave it out deliberately. So your assertion is faulted on this basis. And not every Nigerian girl is a thief like you put it or materially focused. A friend for instance, best friend in Lagos have been dating this particular girl for two years and through out this period he hasn't spent nothing on her, except for normal eating out or going to the movies weekends, but she has gotten him countless gifts.

I think one of the problem we have is going for the wrong women and then end up generalising about our women. For instance, you see a flashy girl, with human hair and expensive accessories, then you did a little digging and realise she's not working neither is she from an affluent home, you still go ahead to wooing her. Simple questions to ask is how was she able to afford them but we are blind prolly coz she's attractive and got backside. In most cases men got those stuffs for her and she can't date anyone who can't part ways with such. So keep away from such women if you don't want to continue moaning.

On a flip side, when you see a homely girl who is not all out for flashy things but care about a man she can love her sincerely but because she didn't apply 4 different layers of Mary Kay as she couldn't afford it and it's not ready to sell out her pride to get it from a guy, and she also do not have the best gadgets or doesn't dress seductively, we say this one is not classy, unpresentable and unbrushed. It's evident guys don't actually know what they want really

Your friend is just lucky my guy. Many of them see relationship as a bait to rub you off your hard earned money using the scam called LOVE

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Love?

Love in Nigeria is MONEY. No girl can even argue that shii with me. If they doubt, one of them should create a thread and invite me, make I table their matter. Nigerian girls of this generation are all the same. They'll only love you if you have MONEY OR have a potential of HAVING MONEY IN FUTURE!

Argue this fact with me at your own risk!!!

2billion likes

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Redoil: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Out of 100percent if we have 95percent failure according to your assertion, then we can assume they are all the same
you are still wrong.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided y are u pained,have u been scam before the way u reacted tell me bitches aint loyal to u#gbam!
Do you know what pain is? Are you loyal? Have you ever cheated on a guy before?

If you are not loyal, and you have cheated before could you pls stop quoting me before thunder fire your tiny fingers.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
you are still wrong.

Have you noticed all ladies are avoiding this thread like a plague They know the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Penis To Make Sex Sweeter - Kenyan Lady / Men/is It Love Or Acts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.