Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (37335 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by ellechrystal(f): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
ceejay80s:

Blame GEJ for that nepa issue and blame PDP for 16yrs of naija in darkness
Gej's promise on nepa issue was a simple deception and at the end of the day they sold nepa to themselves
Do u know how much nepa make in a month in naija....billions, u do the maths and calculate ur street
Do u ve a governor in ur state? Or johna is ur gov??
Because my state has too much light. Too much I could lend u some

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by watered(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls will it be aired on NTA Channel 5 grin
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by femi4: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
I love Amanpour
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by fanysteve: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari is a mad man,Buhari is an islamist,Buhari is a sinner!,What does light has to do with darkness,Buhari represent darkness,I don't think I need that shit of a man called Buhari to listen to.MUGU +BUHARI +APC =Darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by blackjack21(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
ceejay80s:

Don't mind the maggot, kettle calling pot black, he thinks he is better than buhari

It can't be the popular case of pot and kettle When GMB is concerned.

The guy was claiming a baddoo.
Opolo eye no be open eye gringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by abdillahee(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Buhari it's a credible leader even the outside world knows, his sincerity draw the world attention, those who are talking rubish @ naira land, talking base on their interest or has no clue of what it's means to be a leader or what leadership means,or they have bribed them with some little cash in their pockets, hahaha Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by OLADD: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
tbaba1234:
Christiane Amanpour to interview Buhari 8pm.

That's good for him. He should continue to be interviewed by CNN, Sahara Reporters, AlJazeera etc but our president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2015-2019) will talk to the people that matters on NTA, AIT and other terrestial TVs. Let Buhari move from pillar to post, he will not rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by paulabola(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sai burahi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by olusegunjimmys(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
If buhari win d election. I will travel out of dis country. God forbids buhari. To. Be president of nigeria.

Hausa will never rule nigeria again in Jesus name.

Tinubu want. To use buhari to. Make money suposing he win. Tinubu. Is a criminal cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amanpour smiley
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Goddyj(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
HMMM... GEJ CLUELESS? I BET U DONT EVEN KNW D MEANING OF THAT CLUELESS, U JUST HEARD PEOPLE SAYING IT AND U TOO FOLLOW, DO U KNW WIT IS CLUESLESS AS BEEN ABLE TO ATTAIN A PRESIDENT OF A WHOLE COUTRY WHICH IS THE HIGHEST POST IN NIGERIA, BUT SIR U DAT U ARE NOT CLUELESS AV YOU ACHEIVED WHAT HE HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE? HAS ANY OF YOUR RELATION BECOME A PRESIDENT BEFORE? OR AV ANY PERSON IN YOUR TOWN OR EVEN IN UR STATE ACHIEVED THIS? THE MAN HIS LIVING HIS LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND HE AS ACHIEVED WHAT ANYONE CAN DREAM OF ACHIEVING IN LIFE, I JUST SEE MANY PEOPLE TYPING CLUELESS INCLUDING DOES DAT DONT EVEN KNW THE MEANING OF THAT CLUELESS, (THOUGH I WILL BLAME THIS ON MTN FREE MB).

NOTE: I AM NOT ANY POLITICAL PARTY SUPPORTER AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHO WIN THE ELECTION (CUS I BELIEVE NON OF THE TWO ASPIRANT IS GUD ENUF)
I believe you.
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by braindamage(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2015
My General that called INEC 'Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission' some days back on inside story(aljazeera). Still delivered a nice speech.
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by EreluY(f): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm still in the office and can only watch this online - anybody knows the link because CNN online is broadcasting news on Ukraine right now. Thanks.
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by EreluY(f): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Christiane Amanpour is Live now on CNN, but currently reporting on COSTA CONCORDIA VERDICT. http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-200

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by starlingbawa(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Amanpour just started on CNN and I'm anxiously waiting for GMB's interview. Let's hear what he's got to say!

And he ended up saying 'ABSOLUTELY NOTHING'!
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by braindamage(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Those Italian names sound so sweet. God Bless the souls lost on that ship
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Missonas(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
I deu wait ooo...these italos shift abeg
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by zeusdgrt(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
APC paid guys can do anytin! Is alrdy past eight and nothing abt ur cattle rearer.Big shame cz Amanpour is on as i speak.let me gv more tym sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Missonas(f): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
No but it'll definitely be aired on OGTV grin grin
watered:
Pls will it be aired on NTA Channel 5 grin
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by braindamage(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
zeusdgrt:
APC paid guys can do anytin! Is alrdy past eight and nothing abt ur cattle rearer.Big shame cz Amanpour is on as i speak.lol
...Relax bro... You should have tuned earlier.. She talked about the interview during her intro
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by EreluY(f): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Whilst waiting to hear GMB, I'm of the opinion that both candidates are mandated to produce verifiable copies of their qualifications within 72 hours or face disqualification. So, if GMB can't produce his GCE result and GEJ can't produce his PhD parchment, both should be disqualified (we need to stop fraudsters leading the affairs of Nigeria) and GEJ should be impeached for obtaining pecuniary gains through deception.
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by braindamage(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
If only Christine knows how many people she is keeping waiting... I never baf because of this interview grin grin
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mcfynest(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
its not started o. na russia issue them dey yarn
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by makzeze: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
OLADD:

That's good for him. He should continue to be interviewed by CNN, Sahara Reporters, AlJazeera etc but our president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2015-2019) will talk to the people that matters on NTA, AIT and other terrestial TVs. Let Buhari move from pillar to post, he will not rule Nigeria again.
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Missonas(f): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
E be like na Buhari she wan interview last grin.He dey waiting room
Demcracy delayed indeed shior
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by StunningCEO: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
nexttttttttttt. waitin for d pipuls general.
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by jmaine: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
See as the Buhari face be like person wey shyte dey catch . . . . See fear embarassed
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by mcfynest(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
it has started o
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by EreluY(f): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
[size=28pt]Buhari next on CNN, after the current interlude.[/size]
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by pro2010: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
She just introduced Buhari!
Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by kokoA(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
olusegunjimmys:
If buhari win d election. I will travel out of dis country. God forbids buhari. To. Be president of nigeria.

Are you a thief? Only thieves fear Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm by Dumkele1: 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
guess she's about to interview him now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.