Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Am In Love With A Stripper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With A Stripper (1352 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
this has been going on for 3years now, before I got admission into the university. I applied for a security job in one of this private security company. So I was posted to a strip club in festac is called EDORADO STRIP CLUB(those in lag can testify to it). The 1st day on the job I saw a beautiful girl( stripper), I don't get to see them act cus am always at the gate. So this blessed morning I saw this damsel so beautiful and neat, not even a single spot on her skin, since then have fall inlove with her. Unfortunate for me my dad ordered me to leave the job it aint good to work in a strip club if only the company will post me to another location. Thatz how I left the place, I can't believe I still dream of her thinking one day I will get to talk to her even date her cus have never seen a girl so fine like that........my dear romancelander what is my problem? is this normal? Besides she is a stripper!!!
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by ammyluv2002(f): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
No allow your Pastor hear dis one o grin
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sure you can love a stripper and live happily with her. Strippers are not prostitutes, they are just unclad entertainers who are out making ends meet like everyone else. But where the problem will be is if she will agree quiting her job as such jobs aren't suitable for a married woman.

But do you still have her contacts? You never dated her and seem to have moved on so I don't understand the rationality behind this threat angry
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
You are really hopeless, dude

I think you must be possessed
you need deliverance cry

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

you need deliverance cry
thank you....thatz what am expecting from you, you never dissapoint
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Fatalveli(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

you need deliverance cry
Gbagaun "are"
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by pweetixandy: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Can't believe u came here all alone baby girl where's ur lover..oooh it don't really cos I got chance to get know u better..
Baby baby let's make what we got here last forever cos giiirl I dnt wanna let u go neveeeerr
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by pweetixandy: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

you need deliverance cry
possessed by who or by what..how did d possession come about. Naija peopo! Op,it happens like that sometimes jare. trust me,u will still get to see dat babe again,sometime in d future,dunno when but u will.
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

you need deliverance cry
Punctuations please. We are not as carefree.
@OP: Hmmmmmm......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
there is no sin committed here.......remember love is blind you can fall for anyone
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sure you can love a stripper and live happily with her. Strippers are not prostitutes, they are just unclad entertainers who are out making ends meet like everyone else. But where the problem will be is if she will agree quiting her job as such jobs aren't suitable for a married woman.

But do you still have her contacts? You never dated her and seem to have moved on so I don't understand the rationality behind this threat angry
I haven't move on men.......I still think of her, I have a GF thou but still think of her
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
there is no sin committed here.......remember love is blind you can fall for anyone
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Brugo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2015
Lol. On your way to get heartbroken. Turn back bro.
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
lmao#i remember in one of ur threads that says ur gf is pregnant.U berra think of ur unborn baby and ur wife to b rather than thinking of a stripper that doesnt know u exist grin tongue
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2015
The fact that it is working for A doesnt mean it will work for B but atimes it works. Even in the genealogy of christ, prostitute was mentioned(Rahab).

Being a stripper doesnt mean she wont make a good wife. If you feel something special for her, Why not get her contact and do the needful.

You never can tell if she is your dream lady.

HAPPY HUNTING!
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
wristwatch:
The fact that it is working for A doesnt mean it will work for B but atimes it works. Even in the genealogy of christ, prostitute was mentioned(Rahab).

Being a stripper doesnt mean she wont make a good wife. If you feel something special for her, Why not get her contact and do the needful.

You never can tell if she is your dream lady.

HAPPY HUNTING!
thankz men....atleast I can enjoy some lap dance from her old profession if we marry
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao#i remember in one of ur threads that says ur gf is pregnant.U berra think of ur unborn baby and ur wife to b rather than thinking of a stripper that doesnt know u exist grin tongue
you no dey forget something ba?
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by ronald4lif(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
I haven't move on men.......I still think of her, I have a GF thou but still think of her

You have a babe, kill the thinking undecided
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
you no dey forget something ba?
grin grin
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have a babe, kill the thinking undecided
seriously she fine pass my babe( thank God she no dey nairaland)..............I fit enter sambisa forest to be with this chick
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
seriously she fine pass my babe( thank God she no dey nairaland)..............I fit enter sambisa forest to be with this chick

You have her contacts? Reach her if yes

After you bang now tune go change undecided
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
Stop listening to T-Pain dude!
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:

So u get babe sef. Bros lol let's admit it. U like her body. After u don chop d fish, u go troway the bone.
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Vision4God: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
@OP dont carry wat u cant bear.
B careful
Watch watch watch!!!
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Vision4God:
@OP dont carry wat u cant bear.
B careful
Watch watch watch!!!
man of God thank you sir.............stay bless
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Slimzjoe(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Boss Falconey Fall In Love with StrippEr?? Nice One!!! Go Track d Babe And Date her...... #My Honest Advice
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Boss Falconey Fall In Love with StrippEr?? Nice One!!! Go Track d Babe And Date her...... #My Honest Advice
thatz my KOP brother.....YNWA
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Slimzjoe(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
thatz my KOP brother.....YNWA

YNWA Boss!!! Dhiz World Small Sha shocked
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Slimzjoe:

YNWA Boss!!! Dhiz World Small Sha shocked
this world small? Try trek from calabar to taraba
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by Slimzjoe(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
falconey:
this world small? Try trek from calabar to taraba

E Far for Leg But Close Through Social Media
Re: Am In Love With A Stripper by falconey(m): 12:09am On Feb 12, 2015
Slimzjoe:

E Far for Leg But Close Through Social Media
that is it men

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Nigerian GirlS / History And Importance Of Wedding Cake Cutting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.