Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) (59934 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it.
Pay for what exactly , still surprised people reason this way at this present time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
wad happens in las vergas stays in las vergas, so be civil abt it. Am not in religion section, if am in dat section I move and flow in d spirit, buh as dey say we all political animal( homo politicus) and am entitled to air ma views. If ya feel offended, bro ya can just commit suicide cos I owe no c*unt and explanation. Mind ya, a man dat one ruled dis nation, as far back as 29 years ago now coming to rule again, wen is it going to be ya turn? I guess ya rule in hell lol.
do we have to take turns in this kind of leadership .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by theV0ice: 4:48am On Feb 12, 2015
deletrue:
Am not wishing him dead but his appearance is very clear. But you can see the neck. Does Buhari any difference from a the normal sekeleton? He is very straight like a pipe. He appears like a walking corpse very dry looking.
He go bellly full you this night

when has buhari not looked like a pipe to you? Does he not look like a pipe in the pix below? what will it take for you to understand that he's fulani and that is one of their physical traits?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by rabimlomo: 4:50am On Feb 12, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Just see how this man spoke abeg, brilliant!

Now compare with that of GEJ grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uql5VkMQSmA

Have your laugh cheesy grin grin

Christiane Amanpour shaking her head in shame at 4:05

Obvious lies from 4:53 till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by rabimlomo: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

A loss isn't the end of the world. I have nothing personal to gain from a GMB govt other than good governance that will impact the whole country. If GEJ wins, then i can only pray he starts getting it right. whoever gets in must get it right otherwise you and i and indeed the entire country are screwed big time

I wish I could give this comment a 100000 likes. This, is just the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Guy buhari is surrounded by great criminals, imagine tinubu in aso rock, naija wld be raped beyond recognition. Dere is no soul as corrupt as tinubu d asiwaju of corruption in africa. Buhari looks too fragiile and I doubt if he's gonna last up to 2 years on dat seat.
was tinubu not in lagos during fasola's tenure , what happened to lagos? how old are you ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 12, 2015
hansad:
"I am not saying: wipe out Boko Haram" ... President Jonathan;

and the video stopped without showing following statement
. What the president meant to conclude was: I am not saying: "wipe out Boko Haram before elections can be held."

Nigerians ought to see the foreign media manipulations to make Nigerians reject Goodluck Jonathan to vote in Buhari. Foreign interests want a president Buhari who they shall tell: sign, and he shall sign without looking at the heading.

Today, it is alarming to note that Somalis and people of Arab descent follow Nigeria's forthcoming elections - even more than too many Nigerians. Sometimes, these Arabs and Somalis taunt you that they are coming to take over Nigeria through Buhari.

Nigerians must not use hatred for Jonathan and vote for Buhari, and thus consign the country to radicals who shall make Nigeria become another Somalia.
is the North east better than somali at the moment , you need to go there and see fr yourself.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:03am On Feb 12, 2015
peckhamboi:
This man keeps going from strength to strength.

I love the way he tackled all Christine's questions with facts and authority unlike when uncle Jonah was looking like a mumu last year.

Nigeria must not let this opportunity pass them but the words I am hearing from people close to the military are not encouraging.
...things you are hearing from the military guys? well, at least now we know why Boko Haram is killing our young officers . Corruption & lack of professionalism has humbled our military !
By all means Buhari must get there .
Sai Buhari !!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by BetaThings: 5:11am On Feb 12, 2015
ifihearam:
he could not even give a straight answer on how to fight against massive corruption..why?

Cos he is surrounded by the most corrupt politicians in Nigeria
While Jonathan is president and he has not jailed the corrupt one?
I would rather a president who speaks against corruption than the one who classifies corruption into
common stealing
political stealing
and scam, all of which he does nothing about it

BTW - Deziani is the most corrupt Nigerian living today and is to be found on Jonathan's right hand
To all the thieves in Nigeria, Jonathan is your strength

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by kindnyce(m): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2015
BRILLIANT PRESENTATION FROM THE PEOPLES GENERAL.

EXCELLENT N FLAWLESS...

RIDE ON GMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Certifiedboss: 5:29am On Feb 12, 2015
faroukfahima:
Immediately after President Jonathan's media chat on Nigerian national TV stations ended, CNN aired its live interview between Christiane Amanpour and APC presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari about Boko Haram, corruption and his own controversial past. Download Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGnoIDJFrZI

An uneducated person can't face Amanpour in an interview.. GMB is educated and has the certificate in question so PDP should look for something else... Nice interview, very precise and straight to the point

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by femi4: 5:36am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

trash

Go back to rubbishing Islam as you love to do. You're poor at political discussions
upper cut!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari needs urgent medical attention. If I don't like him, I wouldn't be telling him this. Those of you chanting said Buhari so much hate him that you want him to die.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by musiwa97: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2015
c
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by bom1: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
am not worried ma guy, am just saying dat ya can't stop me from airing ma views. And if ya feel ya hate ma views or see tinz differntly from mine, d worse ya can do is to hug a transformer or go jump inside d lagoon.

You have no view to express... You're clear a case of an educated illiterate, if at all you are a educated, and lack the mental capacity for in-depth thoughts or analysis.

Bigotry is the only means people like yourself know on how to address pertinent issues arising during this electioneering process. Discuss real issues and let's judge you on that.

The power of anonymity is what the likes of you hide behind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by arimahoseloka(m): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it.
where do s.tupid like u come from?
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by trux(m): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

A loss isn't the end of the world. I have nothing personal to gain from a GMB govt other than good governance that will impact the whole country. If GEJ wins, then i can only pray he starts getting it right. whoever gets in must get it right otherwise you and i and indeed the entire country are screwed big time
Guy I think u should ignore him just check all his post they are full of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by KanwuliaJara: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2015
dammytosh:

We know Obasanjo and his antecedents.

We know what he has achieved.

Who is your father ?

Obj is an elder statesman.

When you see Tinubu, Buhari,Egbere Jonathan, Atiku, David Mark go to Ota to ask for his support.

His influence can not be comprehended by kids like you.

The reason Nigeria is in turmoil TODAY AND FOREVER!
A nation of brainless SYCHOPHANTS like you.
Who is OBJ' but a fetish crook and a barrack area tout?
Una nor dey shame?
Asking support from an incest-tttuos geriatric renegade, who sleeps with daughters and daughters-in-law. . . . Plus any mad woman on the street for rituals.

What a WESTERN HERO!
Una lucky say Jona NA peaceful man KE!
HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED OBJ as soon as Yaradua died! kiss

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VsD_xs-fmw

WHAT DID THE OTA ORANGUTAN DO FOR NIGERIA IN HIS 8 years?
Minister of and FOR petroleum for 9 years, NO AUDIT!!!! cheesy
Awon OLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Talk about KWAROPSHUN?

Tufiakwwwwwaaaaaah! cry
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote autahor=theV0ice post=30645585]

trash

Go back to rubbishing Islam as you love to do. You're poor at political discussions[/quote]
gedda4q bloody parasite
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by goryorhal(m): 6:17am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=musiwa97 post=30650936]
The issue with of boko haram can never be solve by buhari. Buhari will make Nigeria issue worst. Because the issue is about satellite picture of Nigeria.

This is why there is bombing. CNN will be a stupiid company, if CNN does not interview me.

I am the most important factor to resolve the issue of Nigeria because I know more of the issue than buhari or Jonathan.

But it this way , ojukwu book "because I am involve" explain me

I am the key to solve the problem of Nigeria, not buhari.

Look if buhari becomes president!. The case will get worst. There will be more arm group from western Nigeria and the 9 south east state.

You already see some unit of the army show discomfort toward a buhari president!

God forbid that the APC get power. Nigeria will go force war that the army can't solve , beyoud the little boys of book haram.

The fact that a non northerner is in power. That why you have not seen problem coming fro western Nigeria and the south east.

It is better and best from security view point to have a non northerner in power for the time been till we solve the issue of the satellite picture. I have nothing against buhari and I am not a supporter of jonathan. But an objective expert with better knowledge of the security and engineering , military issue than buhari or Jonathan.

I have lived around the area in question. The chief of the military was appointed because he come from that area, badah. To say that a 72 year old man will handle a case better than the son of the soil and younger general who are very very more educated than buhari is to issue all general in the army.

Buhari is not helping matter. Buhari is old school. And have the mentally that Nigeria most remain one by force. Which can not be on this case.

The army general have seen the risk and you can see how they show John Kerry the Lagos presidential. It is 2 countries that make up Nigeria, not 1.

Buhari lack of education is a major problem for him to admitte that there is two country that make up Nigeria. While those of us who went,

Are telling them there is 2 countries. And this is how to solve the satellite picture problem. Buhari will make the case worst because he is of the school of thought that Nigeria most remain one by force. It is not possible because international law consider occupation illegal.

Army generals are more friendly with the idea of diarchy, which the army itself have use for several years. Buhari nomination of osibanjo is a sign that he is not ready to work with the rest of the country . but with the 419 or scam artist call tinubu .

You can see from inec record, nearly 10 million of western Nigeria, more than half refuse to pickup their voter card , because western Nigeria practice monarchy.

Immigrate like tinubu,obasanjo(real name amusun) are immigr ate to western Nigeria and they can not tell us , how to run western Nigeria. If they are not satisfied they can all leave.

To keep our people alive, life is give and take.

Basically western Nigeria are losing their right to be alive. And it is not the business of immigrate to our land like tinubu u or obasanjo and others to tell us , how we live our lives. If they are not satisfied they can return back to the north where they come from.

We want to keep our people alive and we are ready to be a small to be alive. [/quote

Bro you woke up this morning to type this nonsense...
Mehn your parent suppose don know now say their pikin don dey madt.
Well thank God for your life. You won't be a full time mad man Cuz YABA dey do promo now. Bring 2 mad man treat 1 free.
I know say u go see mad man for your area but if you no see just hang on for nairaland you go see who to take along .

Mumu
God bless us
God bless nigeria
Change is here
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by 1stola: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma bro, am entitled to ma own opinion. U can't infringe on ma human rite, ma freedom of expresion. Stop behaving like a tout and behave civil.
You're a complete móron.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by jonuel1(m): 6:20am On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
He is so clear and confident about his mission of rescuing Nigeria from corruption and divisive elements. He avoided making bogous promises, because he would like to be held to his words. We shall reach our potential as a true giant of the black race with men who place the interest of the country before theirs, not some unassuming Nebucchadnezzar desperate to remain in power by polarising the military and shoring up sentiments as an apology for non-performance.
Hit like for GMB joor.

What's ur definition of non-performance?
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2015
theV0ice:

With your mentality on display here, you can't even get a family to rule. How will you manage your kids with different temperaments, thoughts and outlook to life?

Learn to respect people for who and what they are. stop your bigotry before it ruins your life
da hell does this tout think he is! If u are deceived by some expired product who ruled some 29yrs back,thats ur biz..its better for u to realise that rather than trying to get some noble prize for psychos of some sort on here..
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by nagoma(m): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2015
Sagytarius:
Oh thank goodness, he didn't say "Independent Nigerian Electoral Commission".
Rating: Confidence, Articulation and Composure very impressive. Just the accent issues.
That said, I still don't trust any of these politicians. They've proven not to have the plight of the citizens at heart. undecided
#Continues to watch the political drama from my Den.

Accent is never an issue , just watch other leaders whose first language is not English. And to say "independent Nigerian Electoral Commission" is perfectly right and conveys more meaning when you are speaking to non-Nigerians . You should have said that.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by donphilopus: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
We don enter Copa delrey Final and you de talk who baff and who no use sponge baff. Chelsea fans no de baff sha

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by motunolani02: 6:28am On Feb 12, 2015
God is watching us
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by loswhite(m): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buhari is close to his grave, I pity him. Just as asiwaju of corruption used and dump ribadu, tinubu willl use and dump him. And for dose yorubaz who wants buhari to contest so dat wen he dies a yoruba man will rule again all planned by tinubu, just know ya selling ya birth right cos a time will come wen ya will nid votes from south and east and ya will get non. Tinubu won't be here forever, he will soon die and dose shouting change will pay for it. I knw d westerners will take dis as an attack, buh its better to be persecuted for saying d truth dan to be silent. Asiwaju of corruption is selling d westerners birthrites
you may die b4 them undecided
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by KanwuliaJara: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2015
pweshboi:

Wat did d Op post wat ar u sayin? Ur picture and view abt dis issue is out of point.... Nxt 'beta' person plz

I was not the first to post the funny tin on this thread o.
I just died laughing when I saw it.
Next wor wor azzzzze please!
Area fada of the WEST! wink
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by Tibins(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2015
majekdom2:
was tinubu not in lagos during fasola's tenure , what happened to lagos? how old are you ?

So many things happened, including 40% cut from LSG revenue his compy collects for the state.
LS now high profile debtor.

Though I don't support both candidate. I don't also have a PVC yet. GMB is a good person. GEJ is also a good person. They are both Nigerians.
I want the best to happen to Nigeria. Whoever wins is the 'best choice'

But if I get my PVC I will surely scrutinize the candidates, and not who is behind them. Afterall GEJ ignored OBJ's self seeking advises. Things he failed to do in 8years.
So I believe each candidate has independent mind set about the problems Nigeria is facing.

But it will be best to vote any candidate that adopt a private sector driven economy (my thought). Like the US OR UK. Sure Nigeria will better than these countries. We have the resources (both human & material).

IF NEXT FOUR YEARS FAIL AGAIN I SHALL FORM A POLITICAL PARTY COMPRISING ALL NIGERIAN YOUTHS FROM 16 TO 45 YEARS TO LIBERATE THIS NATION.

WE SHALL NO LONGER MORTGAGE OUR FUTURE AGAIN.
Re: Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) by musiwa97: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2015
c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Convoy Of The President-Elect Of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Spotted (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.