Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend (1329 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by chigomiced: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Ok so ill keep it as short as possible.. so i have been having an affair with my boyfriends friend since 3 months and i guess karma has caught up on us because im pregnant and im soooo scared because he also has a girlfriend.. how do i even tell him im pregnant? would he even believe me?.....
Ive been also having problems with my boyfriend
and his friend knows about everything and every time we fight( which has been going on since 3 months) i would always run to him for comfort and well..... some action if u know what i mean.... wink
i know from the bottom of my heart that hes the father because i
really gave my bf red card every time he was Hot. tongue. and i generally slept with him with condoms. undecided..
but i always slept with his friend without and i even mentioned it to him a couple of times... cry
help i really need him to pay so we can terminate it asap....
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Nairalanders be forming story since Enoch waka with God

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Odillz: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Click "like" for no reason in particular sad
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by nairabetguru(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2015
chigomiced:
Ok so ill keep it as short as possible.. so i have been having an affair with my boyfriends friend since 3 months and i guess karma has caught up on us because im pregnant and im soooo scared because he also has a girlfriend.. how do i even tell him im pregnant? would he even believe me?.....
Ive been also having problems with my boyfriend
and his friend knows about everything and every time we fight( which has been going on since 3 months) i would always run to him for comfort and well..... some action if u know what i mean.... wink
i know from the bottom of my heart that hes the father because i
really gave my bf red card every time he was Hot. tongue. and i generally slept with him with condoms. undecided..
but i always slept with his friend without and i even mentioned it to him a couple of times... cry
help i really need him to pay so we can terminate it asap....

wahala you dey find

wahala you go get tongue
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by saaedlee: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Why are you telling us now? When you where having the sex did you inform us, abeg, abeg abeg, Park welll!

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by temitemi1(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
Congratulations grin grin grin
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2015
guys don dey get pregnant?

fake story!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2015
You are a male(m) and you are pregnant for your boy friend's best friend. Are you a hermaphrodite?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by ammyluv2002(f): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:
guys don dey get pregnant?

fake story!!!
So fake undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by okabe(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2015
Okay, lemme get dis straight, u involved ursef in such a heinous act, despicable even, and u r obviously in no way ashamed of ursef dat u even had 2 make dis post...now, r we supposed 2 applaud u or somtin? undecided
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Enegod(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2015
smh
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Nairalane: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2015
Seriously speaking, can someone teach me how to create a thread for a topic. There's something important i want to air here. On the above story, the 3 of them are still unserious.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Best Friend by chimerase2: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2015
De morale I learnt from dat write up is dat if op was serious he wouldn't have used smileys cus prgnancy is one kind tin u hv to be shivering particularly dis case after all we all have been der once undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are In The Right Relationship / 9 People Who Are Probably Going To Cheat On You, According To Science… / Who Knows The Answer Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.