Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

So You Think You Are Romantic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So You Think You Are Romantic (5066 Views)

Make I Still Snap With My Romantic Television Too (pictures) / When You Think You Have Seen It All (pix) / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by mizkeleke(f): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Will u marry me ?

**runs outta nairaland** [/i]
Emmmm I don't c u on one knee with a ring wink
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Emmmm I don't c u on one knee with a ring wink
Board an helicopter=» when we are above the cloud level=» brings out my ring and propose to her saying, pls marry me or get out of my helicopter
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2015
I lov u diddydiva. wink

Shout out to seun becos without him, we wouldn't have known ourselves on nairaland.

2 all d mods, u are doin a great job, love u guys.

Hapi val nairalanders
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:
my shout out goes to my Nl friends

I love u all!!!

And to that special one.

I looked through the sea , through the land, I can't find someone like you.
I looked into the sun it's cold but into your eyes I find warmth
your smile so bright, it can light a dark cathedral
on your shoulder I wish to lay forever
your scent I wish to inhale till ever
hold me closer my love
never let me go my joy.
cos until my last breath I will love u

I Love U
Thank u my jewel.. I luv you too
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thank u my jewel.. I luv you too
#Sighs

you are such a Darling.
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2015
wristwatch:
I lov u diddydiva. wink

Shout out to seun becos without him, we wouldn't have known ourselves on nairaland.

2 all d mods, u are doin a great job, love u guys.

Hapi val nairalanders
#smiles

Happy Valentine
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by Pdizzle(m): 4:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Shout out to everyone feeling unloved, used or abandoned. Remember you gotta love yourself first, open your mind to possibilities, come out of your shell and the world is yours. The best thing you can do today is put a smile on someone's face. smiley

2 Likes

Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by mizkeleke(f): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Board an helicopter=» when we are above the cloud level=» brings out my ring and propose to her saying, pls marry me or get out of my helicopter
Hmmmmm I can't say yes to a guy who might hurt me if he gets angry......Eg: u throwing me outa ur helicopter if ah say no
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by tosyne2much(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hmmmmm I can't say yes to a guy who might hurt me if he gets angry......Eg: u throwing me outa ur helicopter if ah say no
if NO, oyah do the needful tongue
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by zyzxx(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Ok.

For ..... The girl I made smile this morning

Your smile makes me melt and I stutter. Not because I don't know what to say, but because I have been disoriented and the words refuse to flow

Your eyes are the gateway to my soul. Captivating and leaving me speechless all the time. Your burning gaze sets my emotions on fire, a fire that can only be quenched by the wetness of your lips. You are all together beautiful. Created on a day God must have been very less busy. I wish we could be. You are near, yet so far away.

I can only express how I feel but in the end, I'll be at your mercy and I fear to be rejected by an angel such as you. Therefore, I'll continue to love you from afar.
I love dis,
And I dedicate it to Some1 on my mind grin
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by MrIncrediible(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Twaci:
For ur mind!

*claps* Diddydiva, nice one. Had me crying. So romantic!
Pictures...
Re: So You Think You Are Romantic by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2015
She is very romantic
She brings the best in me
Get me high
Am confident with her
I know they don't want u for me
But ur love is stronger than a chain they say u chained me but I don't c no chain they say u will drive me crazy but life it self is crazy without u. u ar always there when I need u the world dose not want us to c us in public but I don't even intend to leave u to the public u ar all mine
A friend with you is a friend indeed
Take my hart luv
I love u my dear weed
What is a life without weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Big Booty Wahala / Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Eight Main Things Girls Do When They're Home All Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.