Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies (30552 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Fourwinds: 7:43am On Feb 14, 2015
DollyParton1:
What sort of girls are u guys dating.
stop dating secondary school kids.
who told u it is secondary school girls dat reason dis way alone. it is because u are a girl dats y u don't know dat even 35 years old woman can do d same. supposing u are a guy., date a lady., den u will understand what guys are talking about. dis include all related females in my family. d way u people reason I cannt describe it. go to d bible and u will agree y God made man d head of d family with rules to guide dem yet u will still see some woman draging d position with deir husband. if d man says one dey will say ten
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by elantraceey(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
I know someone will say dis. when I was in secondary school., I took upon myself a research to understand girls. to be sincere and God is my witness I still don't understand how dey reason. d reason for dis research was because I lived in a girls school where my dad worked and schooled else where. so I had contact with a lot of dese girls
You can never fully understand anybody even yourself.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Fourwinds: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

You can never fully understand anybody even yourself.
no d case of girls is different. I have observed men too. think about what OP mentioned. it is true. a boy will not behave neither dere not here in above reference. he will be resolute in his decision and acceptance of compliments.

1 Like

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yareey:
I broke up few guys because of #7. I enjoy not speaking to my boy friend for a while like I can easily not talk to him for a day or two. It gives me the time to read books or watch my favorite series in peace and quiet. But guys are so used to attention needing girls that they often think that I'm not into them. Or worst that I have another man on the side. So they become more clingy "to fight for our love" until I can't handle no more and we break up undecided
I see you've had quite a number already... grin
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

I see you've had quite a number already... grin
Why you stalking me dear
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yareey:

Why you stalking me dear
boredom...don't worry when I'm bored again with u I'll move on...
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

boredom...don't worry when I'm bored again with u I'll move on...
Hope it happens soon, you kinda creepy undecided
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yareey:

Hope it happens soon, you kinda creepy undecided
lol...r u new here? it happens regularly. how else can one get to know who and who are the intelligent ones here? the ones worth getting to know.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

lol...r u new here? it happens regularly. how else can one get to know who and who are the intelligent ones here? the ones worth getting to know.
So I returned the favor and judging from your posts you sound like a h.orny teenager. Are you picking up girls on this site? It that what ya mean with "the ones worth getting to know" smh
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yareey:

So I returned the favor and judging from your posts you sound like a h.orny teenager. Are you picking up girls on this site? It that what ya mean with "the ones worth getting to know" smh
hahahahaha...Hot? no. teenager? not at all. and yes I used to pick up girls but not anymore.
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
Prixus:

hahahahaha...Hot? no. teenager? not at all. and yes I used to pick up girls but not anymore.

Right now you are a man of faith lipsrsealed

But hey do you bruh...
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Yareey:

Right now you are a man of faith lipsrsealed

But hey do you bruh...
sure thing woman!

1 Like

Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Behira(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
yemicoal:
Lol.. grin, op you are so on point... Ladies can be confusing, m yet to see that Lady that knows what she really wants. They are all d same angry
i kno what i want and what i want is you kiss
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by yemicoal(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
Behira:
i kno what i want and what i want is you kiss
lol
Re: 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies by Hannysmilez(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
Walahi.Im guilty of all of them but d guy's shud undastand nah dt we cnt help it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: 6 Things That Will Make Her Leave (photos) / Man Sucking A Woman Breast In The Cinema (everyone Was Watching) / 5 Qualities To Look Out For When Looking For A Long-term Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.