Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962551 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
Madam boss. Please I want free dress too embarassed
LadyBoss1:
Nigerianium howdy .. Wts popping friday vibe smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
BROOKLYN yansh is substandard. That one go don born 4 kids. Na so it go wide like Chesapeake Bay lipsrsealed
No,You actually talking Bronx yansh...Brooklyn yansh tight die
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
SHE Don come with Biology embarassed

I Dont plan on getting banned. Am now Born Again. Am changing for us kiss
INSPIRATION na Inspiration. At least people look up to me as rolemodels cool
Gurgle:

Lol if you don't keep quiet there I will even reduce you more, to a single-celled organism cool

In fact the next time you are banned I think you should just accept yourself for who you are and take on the moniker "E. Coli" or "Salmonella"

The inspiration they tap from you can only be the kind of inspiration that encourages people to commit atrocities...so I don't see it as anything to write home about grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Hi, yeah I am..hope you are too.. and thanks a lot, I appreciate it smiley
No probs,, yh was enjoying my friday night now not so much
Might have an early night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe how is that?
olajorn:
grin grin God will provide the strenght once You become born again tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by HDee(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol leave me embarassed ..i actually googled it and it said "father" but it didn't make sense to me at that time

anyway hes fine lol
okay grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:
No,You actually talking Bronx yansh...Brooklyn yansh tight die

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=p37201848][/quote]am just giving You info for free grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehehehehehe how is that?
Go to thé lord, grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vizkiz: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Well all that was secondary to the annoyance I felt with myself for not stopping it sooner even when the signs were staring me in the face..so what made me feel better was to find out why I did that and know how to prevent myself next time..in any case, that's all we can do. What about you?

woah, interesting!
Mehn, it was tough for me! I hadly made it through cuz I was really blinded by love...I found it hard to concentrate on anything, I kept on stalking her everywhere. But with time I got over it with helps from pals(who had experience in handling such situations)...it was crazy though. So when it happened again, I just let it slide without. Affecting me
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Where is he?
olajorn:
Go to thé lord, grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol if you don't keep quiet there I will even reduce you more, to a single-celled organism cool

In fact the next time you are banned I think you should just accept yourself for who you are and take on the moniker "E. Coli" or "Salmonella"

The inspiration they tap from you can only be the kind of inspiration that encourages people to commit atrocities...so I don't see it as anything to write home about grin

Biomedical-inclined too?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where is he?
He dey heaven,You dont need to get visa of fly to heaven to meet him...call on him,He will Answer anytime,Anywhere
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Nigerianium howdy .. Wts popping friday vibe smiley

It's going great. Too bad I am a teetotaller.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
I need to talk to him. Like I really wanna dialogue with him. I've got few questions I'll really like to ask him. I need him to reveal himself/herself #NoJokes
olajorn:
He dey heaven,You dont need to get visa of fly to heaven to meet him...call on him,He will Answer anytime,Anywhere
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Mine is boring lol but tomorrow im going out let my short hair down grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
vizkiz:

woah, interesting!
Mehn, it was tough for me! I hadly made it through cuz I was really blinded by love...I found it hard to concentrate on anything, I kept on stalking her everywhere. But with time I got over it with helps from pals(who had experience in handling such situations)...it was crazy though. So when it happened again, I just let it slide without. Affecting me

I can imagine...im glad youre over it now. at least you will always know what to do..thats the most important thing
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Biomedical-inclined too?

Do you mean "too" as in you are also, or in addition to the other qualities I possess grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I need to talk to him. Like I really wanna dialogue with him. I've got few questions I'll really like to ask him. I need him to reveal himself/herself #NoJokes
Please who can help Take this guy to The lord?

Cc elantraceey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
SHE Don come with Biology embarassed

I Dont plan on getting banned. Am now Born Again. Am changing for us kiss
INSPIRATION na Inspiration. At least people look up to me as rolemodels cool

Lol they must ban you o. You never learn

Look up ko, look down ni. See misplaced pride smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No probs,, yh was enjoying my friday night now not so much
Might have an early night

sad no stay up! watch a movie grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Wait teetaller lol what u doing kingsley cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

sad no stay up! watch a movie grin
Yh but what movie asked lekan to give me some ideas
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
I can take myself to him. Just gimme his postcode and door number grin
olajorn:
Please who can help Take this guy to The lord?

Cc elantraceey
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Do you mean "too" as in you are also, or in addition to the other qualities I possess grin

Nice try, missy. I saw through that evasive reply.wink

Gurgle, are you biomedically-inclined?♦
Sinnzu cheesy how are u .. Where u been ?? Thought u took today off yanno
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
** Moonwalks outta thread** cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh but what movie asked lekan to give me some ideas

Whats your taste
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I can take myself to him. Just gimme his postcode and door number grin
No,You cant go Alone...GPS cant be trusted...Elantraceey will take You there
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Nice try, missy. I saw through that evasive reply.wink

Gurgle, are you biomedically-inclined?♦

Hahaha but I was genuinely asking; I wanted to make sure

Yes, I am. Are you?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Whats your taste
Lol *covers face*
Horro scifi .. A bit of thriller but it has to be good .. My dont do romantic movies or comedies tho

Let me catch up on Eastenders lol i recorded it ... Do u watch it
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Trust me, I'll find my way to him. Just gimme address grin cheesy
olajorn:
No,You cant go Alone...GPS cant be trusted...Elantraceey will take You there

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.