Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2961675 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
**Alights from taxi**
TGIF!cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

I'm actually curious about the highlighted phrase. Which is it?

Well some are directly caused by genetic mutation or developmental challenges in the womb. Like cystic fibrosis (genetic) or some forms of blindness (maternal infection)

Some are almost completely down to lifestyle choices, with genetics making the individual more susceptible to that disease than others. Like diabetes, heart disease

The interplay between them is really complex...not made less so by the fact that most people will still refuse to do whats good for them, even in the face of glaring evidence

are you going to tell me what your niche is, or do I have to guess grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

TGIF!cheesy

You betcha winkwinkgrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I dey fear those Jews and Queens pimps. Them fit kill person dump am inside Chesapeake lipsrsealed
with their long beards and overall black suit grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:

I just passed through a Jewish neighbourhood this evening...they were all on their way to their Sabbath prayer..omo see religious law shocked I couldn't stop staring at them..wow
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Well some are directly caused by genetic mutation or developmental challenges in the womb. Like cystic fibrosis (genetic) or some forms of blindness (maternal infection)

Some are almost completely down to lifestyle choices, with genetics making the individual more susceptible to that disease than others. Like diabetes, heart disease

The interplay between them is really complex...not made less so by the fact that most people will still refuse to do whats good for them, even in the face of glaring evidence

Second year genetics. Quite obvious.

You're preaching to the choir.wink

I meant which is your field?

are you going to tell me what your niche is, or do I have to guess grin

I asked inquired first, remember?

Moreso, I am a gentleman tongue so the lady first.cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by vizkiz: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

I can imagine...im glad youre over it now. at least you will always know what to do..thats the most important thing

you know, sometimes we should ask ourselves a question... Does it really worth it

Someone breaks your heart then you start feeling bad about them, or you see your ex and start having that feeling all over again. Or you get played by and you start regreting.

Does it truly worth what you should be sad about?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

I just passed through a Jewish neighbourhood this evening...they were all on their way to their Sabbath prayer..omo see religious law shocked I couldn't stop staring at them..wow
those guys look funny to me,and they are bastardly rich,I dont know dey do it angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:

You betcha winkwinkgrin

Is it just me or has moving this thread to this section had a tranquilizing effect on everyone?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:
those guys look funny to me,and they are bastardly rich,I dont know dey do it angry

I think they look great- the best thing is that they walk with pride even though they can see everybody is questioning what on earth theyre wearing

Lol they are leading in every field in this world...God's chosen people grin just forget it and continue in your gentile hustle haha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Is it just me or has moving this thread to this section had a tranquilizing effect on everyone?

Yeah, you cant even find it unless you've been mentioned or for some reason you delve into the DMZ subsection, so I guess that's why
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

I think they look great- the best thing is that they walk with pride even though they can see everybody is questioning what on earth theyre wearing

Lol they are leading in every field in this world...God's chosen people grin just forget it and continue in your gentile hustle haha
lol @ gentile hustle...I can never accept,and i will never accept that jewish are automatically Better than me because they are jews...We gon break into the system smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

"Teetotaller" - "one who abstains from alcohol".

The dudes here are indulging in it while I am making do with a glass of juice.

i take in h20 alone.
hw abt daht...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:
lol @ gentile hustle...I can never accept,and i will never accept that jewish are automatically Better than me because they are jews...We gon break into the system smiley

Their belief in God's choosing them is what keeps them up there..they know their destiny extends beyond their own individual lives...so whatever happens to them they don't give up

Well, I guess that's what Jesus is for lol. let us all break in through the torn curtain haha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
ME self I never ready. Lagos Babe is teaching me love. "IFFA HEAR" . Thats the capital of Gold-Diggas.

We can be Friends with Benefit na
What do u have against Lagos babes it seems they've dealt with u before o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why do dey even wear that suit self. New yorkean abeg tell us. . They are the largest immigrants in the states. And Immigrants often work harder. Thats why they are the most successful and that's why Nigerians are the most educated people in the states.

COMMON SENSE GURGLE. Tell me you don't believe all that Gentile Stuff undecided
olajorn:
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerian Babes in General. I dey fear them. But my boys back home always lament seriously to me about their Babes. One can never trust them
MrsPhyno:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Why do dey even wear that suit self. New yorkean abeg tell us. . They are the largest immigrants in the states. And Immigrants often work harder. Thats why they are the most successful and that's why Nigerians are the most educated people in the states.

that we are gentiles and they are jews is a fact, so theres nothing to disbelieve

im just saying that their belief is what empowers them...they can always look back at God speaking directly to them in particular (bearing in mind that they don't believe in the new testament)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Their belief in God's choosing them is what keeps them up there..they know their destiny extends beyond their own individual lives...so whatever happens to them they don't give up

Well, I guess that's what Jesus is for lol. let us all break in through the torn curtain haha
The system work for them and Nothing more...give Nigerian the same kind of treatment And You will surely knows Nigerian are God chosen cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

i take in h20 alone.
hw abt daht...

LOL. I bet you're the Bishop of St. Bottles Cathedral, Abeokuta.cheesy

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:

But why éducation naa,why not money grin,Nigerians dey read oo,no be small...Nigerian nurse in Usa are just too many
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah, you cant even find it unless you've been mentioned or for some reason you delve into the DMZ subsection, so I guess that's why

Still getting used to it...

...Like your evasive techniques.♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:
The system work for them and Nothing more...give Nigerian the same kind of treatment And You will surely knows Nigerian are God chosen cheesy

Exactly.. I wanted to say that but didn't want to labour my point too much

Any people with enough self-belief can achieve anything
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Still getting used to it...

...Like your evasive techniques.♦

Lol, you're one to talk..how about revealing your discipline

But why did they move it here? Was it disturbing anybody
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

that we are gentiles and they are jews is a fact, so theres nothing to disbelieve

im just saying that their belief is what empowers them...they can always look back at God speaking directly to them in particular (bearing in mind that they don't believe in the new testament)
most jews are secular,i dont believe the jews and the gentiles thing...one or the reasons Jesus came to earth...what makes Paul a more popular missionary than Peter?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Olori phyno
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
MY brain is slightly dulled from my beloved Beer so I won't argue with you.

Their Belief is actually a good work ethic. Anyone can choose that. So it doesn't matter.

Are Jews a People or Religion? I don't consider myself Gentile or stuff. Christianity is so..........
Gurgle:

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Exactly.. I wanted to say that but didn't want to labour my point too much

Any people with enough self-belief can achieve anything
Thank God We are on the same page
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Nigerian Babes in General. I dey fear them. But my boys back home always lament seriously to me about their Babes. One can never trust them
Lol all women in a sense 'can't be trusted'
Excluding me sha wink

Lagos girls jus have their heads set on straight they know what they want out of life grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ohboy that's where money is RN. They can read pass anything. Personally I don't respect The Nurses. It's Blatantly Obvious that Na money dey come for. Everyone come hustle. Who get time for "Follow ya Dream". The person go die in loans cheesy
olajorn:
But why éducation naa,why not money grin,Nigerians dey read oo,no be small...Nigerian nurse in Usa are just too many

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
olajorn:
Olori phyno
lol oganla olajorn
how body grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, you're one to talk..how about revealing your discipline

But why did they move it here? Was it disturbing anybody

I bet _Rocktation moved it here. The most egocentric moderator on this section.
The only reason she moved it here is to piss everyone off. She feeds on the pleas, I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.