Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2962396 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wait teetaller lol what u doing kingsley cheesy

"Teetotaller" - "one who abstains from alcohol".

The dudes here are indulging in it while I am making do with a glass of juice.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol *co ers face*
Horro scifi .. A bit of thriller but it has to be good .. My dont do romantic movies or comedies tho

LOL do you know that's also my exact taste.. I wanted to recommend some thrillers but I thought wait, let me not scare this lady grin

Well not really horrors, but thrillers. The more disturbing the better grin grin

I used to watch Eastenders but I don't anymore...I think I just grew out of it somehow..whats going on there these days?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Sin.nzu cheesy how are u .. Where u been ?? Thought u took today off yanno
Wanna take everyday off seff nd deactivate undecided. M doin aii.. Been free for somedays tho buh i had pressing matters.
How bodi?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

"Teetotaller" - "one who abstains from alcohol".

The dudes here are indulging in it while I am making do with a glass of juice.

Oh i have learnt something new today ... Nice

So u dont drink ? Or just not tonight.. Wow most guys enjoy it , some over do it tho .
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Hahaha but I was genuinely asking; I wanted to make sure
Yes, I am. Are you?
Positive.
Parasitology, yes? ♦
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
Wanna take everyday off seff nd deactivate undecided. M doin aii.. Been free for somedays tho buh i had pressing matters.
How bodi?
Im good .. Boring friday ..
Me too i have been thinking how to take a month off * dont judge me * i don tire mehn need sun sand n sea
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Trust me, I'll find my way to him. Just gimme address grin cheesy
You can do mistake angry...some costly one like going to 11206 Instead of 11208 angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL do you know that's also my exact taste.. I wanted to recommend some thrillers but I thought wait, let me not scare this lady grin

Well not really horrors, but thrillers. The more disturbing the better grin grin

I used to watch Eastenders but I don't anymore...I think I just grew out of it somehow..whats going on there these days?

Oh u know bobby killed lucy .. So i think the secret is coming out soon .. Max branning in prison but his innocent .. Dats d main headline lol
What about tv shows what ones do u watch
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh i have learnt something new today ... Nice

So u dont drink ? Or just not tonight.. Wow most guys enjoy it , some over do it tho .

No, I don't. Kind of odd, right?

It's not for religious or health reasons though. I just don't know why I never crave it.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

Positive.

Parasitology, yes?

You know, not really..my course didn't include much about infectious disease and such..it was more about lifestyle/genetic induced ones. now that I think about it, I did enjoy studying that kind of thing whilst I was at school..but nowadays Im more sensitive so I think it would just disturb me too much

Whats your niche?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atleast I can always give it a try. Wachya think?
olajorn:
You can do mistake angry...some costly one like going to 11206 Instead of 11208 angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im good .. Boring friday ..
Me too i have been thinking how to take a month off * dont judge me * i don tire mehn need sun sand n sea
I tire pass u seff.. This forum aint as juicy grin. You need sun? We get am plenty for heregringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

No, I don't. Kind of odd, right?

It's not for religious or health reasons though. I just don't know why I never crave it.

Wow really .. Ur d first guy i know dat doesnt drink .. Dats good tho hence y u aint got a pot belle
N ur in pretty good shape alcohol makes ppl put on weight n not in good places ...

U do t smoke either i can tell looking at ur lips .. Im right? Yes
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
I tire pass u seff.. This forum aint as juicy grin. You need sun? We get am plenty for heregringrin
I know for ere sun don dissappear hehehe
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Oh u know bobby killed lucy .. So i think the secret is coming out soon .. Max branning in prison but his innocent .. Dats d main headline lol

Yes, lol that was the last thing I heard because everyone on my facebook was going crazy about it...I still don't even understand how that happened..sweet little bobby lol

Max...do you remember when he slept with Stacey lipsrsealed that guy sha..I feel for the characters in that show...none of them have any chance of living a successful life...

Ahn, I just remembered..wheres Patrick??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thanks but no thanks. Business is slow, I have no plans to expand to the By market yet grin
olajorn:
am just giving You info for free grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Atleast I can always give it a try. Wachya think?
Mayb i should Take You there myself.Forget i told you no visa and ticket,u was actualy joking.The journey will cost £3000
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Yes, lol that was the last thing I heard because everyone on my facebook was going crazy about it...I still don't even understand how that happened..sweet little bobby lol

Max...do you remember when he slept with Stacey lipsrsealed that guy sha..I feel for the characters in that show...none of them have any chance of living a successful life...

Ahn, I just remembered..wheres Patrick??
Sweet ke d boy nah weyrey .. Its d gentle one u should keep an eye on wink
He pushed cindy too thought he was as going to kill her .. Dat lil boy nah killer ohhh ...
Oh patrick is recovering better his in a wheelchair . Stacey is pregnant lol long story sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

You know, not really..my course didn't include much about infectious disease and such..it was more about lifestyle/genetic induced ones. now that I think about it, I did enjoy studying that kind of thing whilst I was at school..but nowadays Im more sensitive so I think it would just disturb me too much

Whats your niche?

I'm actually curious about the highlighted phrase. Which is it?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I know for ere sun don dissappear hehehe
Right here, na we dey dissapear from the sungringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by olajorn(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Thanks but no thanks. Business is slow, I have no plans to expand to the By market yet grin
Mayb business not moving in TX,try NY market...there is much demande here grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
Right here, na we dey dissapear from the sungringrin

Lol naija sun can kill person ..
Neway let me go watch a movie .. Den get some shut eye night
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by nigerianium: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Wow really .. Ur d first guy i know dat doesnt drink .. Dats good tho hence y u aint got a pot belle
N ur in pretty good shape alcohol makes ppl put on weight n not in good places ...

U dont smoke either i can tell looking at ur lips .. Im right? Yes

No, I don't smoke either.♦

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nights yall
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
You want me banned embarassed

And here I was thinking we are on our way to becoming E-loversE-friends undecided
Gurgle:

Lol they must ban you o. You never learn

Look up ko, look down ni. See misplaced pride smh
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hehehehe can we just forget about meeting him then?
olajorn:
Mayb i should Take You there myself.Forget i told you no visa and ticket,u was actualy joking.The journey will cost £3000
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I don't even watch much tv these days..i usually keep the news on in the background...or I just find a good documentary

Before I used to watch all those like Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and such but now I cant really watch that stuff, especially the American ones.. for some reason I find them really depressing

What about you

Btw for Thrillers- have you seen a film called Vanilla Sky? Its the last one I watched..it was really good. Otherwise theres "The very talented mr ripley", "the game", "one hour photo"
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
I dey fear those Jews and Queens pimps. Them fit kill person dump am inside Chesapeake lipsrsealed
olajorn:
Mayb business not moving in TX,try NY market...there is much demande here grin grin
LadyBoss1:

Lol naija sun can kill person ..
Neway let me go watch a movie .. Den get some shut eye night
Oya na. Dont let the bedbugs bite.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
DashMeYansh:
You want me banned embarassed

And here I was thinking we are on our way to becoming E-loversE-friends undecided

Its not what I want, but I feel its the best thing for you dear kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Gurgle(f): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Sweet ke d boy nah weyrey .. Its d gentle one u should keep an eye on wink
He pushed cindy too thought he was as going to kill her .. Dat lil boy nah killer ohhh ...
Oh patrick is recovering better his in a wheelchair . Stacey is pregnant lol long story sha

Lol are you surprised? Any child growing up in that house will eventually run mad lipsrsealed Ian's wahala was really too much

what do you mean hes recovering..what happened to him.. Stacey I don't have any comment lol
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
nigerianium:

No, I don't smoke either.♦
**Alights from taxi**

(1) (2) (3) ... (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.