Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982625 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy TKO
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...and sweeery..juss in case u ask again..did I mention that I drive metalliic black £28,000 (cash) Range Rover Spot with alloys wills? angry
£28,000 RRS like seriously

So ur thz poor FFSangry

Bitchh like me cruising 2015 bugatti veron £20m (cash) cool

We cruising millions rides ima crew, we not rolling with poor nigga like u undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
From who??
Nvmd
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

....berrra things like what?? ..remove yor wig??....sweeeery ama lover not a fighter...be nice to me and I will send u 2 packets of anti-ageing cream for yor face...ermm U aint ugly but yor face needs help!! (no oofeinse) angry
see this local bunga peckham boy throwing trash on NLundecided

Ima crew, we spend money like Bleepundecided
U want someundecided
We spend money like we postin bill

Hey yo! Send me ur add, I'll send kingtom overangry
U need to change ya fuckin lifestyle mehnembarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
£28,000 RRS like seriously

So ur thz poor FFSangry

Bitchh like me cruising 2015 bugatti veron £20m (cash) cool

We cruising millions rides ima crew, we not rolling with poor nigga like u undecided

.^^^^^side effect of smoking crack..... B!Tch crusin £20m (cash) Bugatti veron and yet she spends 23 hours of her day on nairaland!!! embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
Borrussia:
Nvmd
Mtchew!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

.^^^^^side effect of smoking crack..... B!Tch crusin £20m (cash) Bugatti veron and yet she spends 23 hours of her day on nairaland!!! embarassed
biatch!!!!
M making some cool cash here selling my product on NLundecided

U want some orijin? Weed? Cocaine? Codineundecided

Name it biatch, ama drug dealer8)
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
see this local bunga peckham boy throwing trash on NLundecided

Ima crew, we spend money like Bleepundecided
U want someundecided
We spend money like we postin bill

Hey yo! Send me ur add, I'll send kingtom overangry
U need to change ya fuckin lifestyle mehnembarassed

.. Postin Bill? ok sweeery..do u mind if I refer to u as *Muppet head?*.......QUIT DEARILING THE THREAD!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
biatch!!!!
M making some cool cash here selling my product on NLundecided

U want some orijin? Weed? Cocaine? Codineundecided

Name it biatch, ama drug dealer8)

...ok sweery...ama gentleman...I will chat to u when yor ova 18yrs old...serrriously....Go to bed!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

.. Postin Bill? ok sweeery..do u mind if I refer to u as *Muppet head?*.......QUIT DEARILING DERAILING THE THREAD!!!! undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

.. Postin Bill? ok sweeery..do u mind if I refer to u as *Muppet head?*.......QUIT DEARILING THE THREAD!!!! undecided
yh biatch!
Ama MMM!!!!

Spendin money like m postin bill!!!

Dang!undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...ok sweery...ama gentleman...I will chat to u when yor ova 18yrs old...serrriously....Go to bed!!! smiley
angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
angry

Go sleep. It's way past your bed time
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
yh biatch!
Ama MMM!!!!

Spendin money like m postin bill!!!

Dang!undecided

...sweeery , ok we no u get pocket moiney....Noted......QUIT TRYN TO IMPRESS ME AND AND PLEASE GO TO BED....abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:06pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

...WELL SAID SIR.....the 16 yrs old babe dyammm to stubborn!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...WELL SAID SIR.....the 16 yrs old babe dyammm to stubborn!! undecided

She must have sneaked phone to her boarding school
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:08pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
angry

...ok u no wot? I be nice to u....sit on my lap and I will tell u a nice bed time story about the tortoise & the Buffalo....and then u go to bed.. deal? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:10pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

what's this one sayingundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

She must have sneaked phone to her boarding school

...dyamm True...she is covered under her blanket pretendin to be asleep harrrasin a Whole Londoner tellin me her Popsy flys his Private jet from UK to England...cheeeewpid goat! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
what's this one sayingundecided

Ask your hostel matron
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery , ok we no u get pocket moiney....Noted......QUIT TRYN TO IMPRESS ME AND AND PLEASE GO TO BED....abi? undecided
and if I don't undecided

Ready for u toniteangry

Bring it on!!!!!!!!angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:12pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...dyamm True...she is covered under her blanket pretendin to be asleep harrrasin a Whole Londoner tellin me her Popsy flys his Private jet from UK to England...cheeeewpid goat! undecided
cheesy grin cheesy with her Nokia C2 grin cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marcondo13: 11:13pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...ok u no wot? I be nice to u....sit on my lap and I will tell u a nice bed time story about the tortoise & the Buffalo....and then u go to bed.. deal? smiley
Wallahi,u bad o! If d story nor sweet,tell am the story of the stubborn bird who challenged her chi to a wrestling match!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

fucck off!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

cheesy grin cheesy with her Nokia C2 grin cheesy

...I bet GGRIN is under the blanket right now with candles around her...no electricity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:15pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

sad
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
fucck off!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..………. angry

^^^ BABY GANGSTER FEELIN EMOTIONAL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...I bet GGRIN is under the blanket right now with candles around her...no electricity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
are u kidding meundecided

No light in that ur shitt hole home
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
chimerase2:
AMU nt like una way den go ban any how nah tongue grin
AMU sure it was you who said you were banned in thus sextion, you OTU be careful the way you're talking grin grin grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ BABY GANGSTER FEELIN EMOTIONAL!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
damn!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

cheesy grin cheesy maybe kerosene lantern cheesy grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:20pm On May 27, 2015
stephenqueen:
She never do thing wey go make me vex,i fear nobody undecided undecided angry
Ok o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.