Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2996799 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:23pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Ok o grin

Olode oru
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:24pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
damn!

...ok be honest...would u like to kiss me? .. a whole Londoner?...Lets kiss & make up since u want peace? wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
see this local bunga peckham boy throwing trash on NLundecided

Ima crew, we spend money like Bleepundecided
U want someundecided
We spend money like we postin bill

Hey yo! Send me ur add, I'll send kin gtom overangry
U need to change ya fuckin lifestyle mehnembarassed
Na Mr. Cork you wan follow play? hmmmm grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Na Mr. Cork you wan follow play? hmmmm grin
nob personembarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
...would u belif ggrin told me she drives a Bentley??.... not sure if se waz referin to toy Bentley though!! (LEGO) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:28pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...ok be honest...would u like to kiss me? .. a whole Londoner?...Lets kiss & make up since u want peace? wink
dhurrrundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:31pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:
...would u belif ggrin told me she drives a Bentley??.... not sure if se waz referin to toy Bentley though!! (LEGO) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I said 2015bugatti veron £20m cash undecided

Any qualms with thatundecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Olode oru
Emi ke?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
nob personembarassed
Dem go roast you o grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
mr.cork
Dafuq? U dey crase ni?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin:
I said 2015bugatti veron £20m cash undecided

Any qualms with thatundecided

...sweerrry u clearly sufarrin from Degrakacofatic Corkibumal Multiple disorder personality ... I will gladly get Mrs Chima to fart on yor face!!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Dem go roast you o grin
gudugudu lemi....miofi igbakan tura le!!!!!!

Emi ika!!!!!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:38pm On May 27, 2015
KingTom:
Emi ke?
grin cheesy grin
Make hunter no turn hunted o. Make bush meat no catch hunter grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ggrin(f): 11:39pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

...sweerrry u clearly sufarrin from Degrakacofatic Corkibumal Multiple disorder personality ... I will gladly get Mrs Chima to fart on yor face!!(no oofeinse) angry
undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:40pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
I've been a guest for a long time now. grin

Yeah ryt!! Same alibi they all give.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:40pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

Is she even light skinned?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
ggrin used to be very preeety though...not sure why she removed her picture from her profile. ...She finer than those females on Miss Nairaland 2015 contest...truss me...she looks like TWACI in a waay but preeetier..kinda!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:45pm On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm Tom and he's Jerry. I trust you get the drift. cheesy
Aha!! cheesy
So what's with this new persona he is trying to potray? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Yeah ryt!! Same alibi they all give.

undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:47pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:
ggrin used to be very preeety though...not sure why she removed her picture from her profile. ...She finer than those females on Miss Nairaland 2015 contest...truss me...she looks like TWACI in a waay but preeetier..kinda!! undecided

I doubt. Never seen her picture. But she's too 'agberoish'
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
Nneka123:
What's your name?
olayiwola is my name...no need to ask urs
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

I doubt. Never seen her picture. But she's too 'agberoish'

..ggrin is a bush gyal but truss me,,,she very preety. I waz even shocked to find out she waz lightskin...Only problem is she look like village girl..but inner fine preeety way! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

..ggrin is a bush gyal but truss me,,,she very preety. I waz even shocked to find out she waz lightskin...Only problem is she look like village girl..but inner fine preeety way! undecided

cheesy cheesy grin
She needs to travel abroad. Even if it's Togo
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:52pm On May 27, 2015
MrCork:

MrCork u crushing on TWACI? (No offeinse) cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:53pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
undecided undecided
What does your siggy mean? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
naija1stpikin:

cheesy cheesy grin
She needs to travel abroad. Even if it's Togo

...she told me she travels on her popsy Private jet from Japan to England to UK.......really...wher the heck did they find Petrol?? ...ggrin lie like mad!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

What does your siggy mean? smiley

I am as a wonder unto many; but you are my strong refuge.

It's Hebrew. smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
You guys should welcome me naa,if am a girl now...I won't be forcing u guys
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:58pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
I am as a wonder unto many; but you are my strong refuge.

It's Hebrew. smiley

Wow!! Cool. Me likey!! smiley smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 12:01am On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

...she told me she travels on her popsy Private jet from Japan to England to UK.......really...wher the heck did they find Petrol?? ...ggrin lie like mad!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

England to UK? Hahahaha. She need to be delivered from spirit of lies
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrIpledge: 12:01am On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Wow!! Cool. Me likey!! smiley smiley

are u really a king or ur dad name you that?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naija1stpikin: 12:02am On May 28, 2015
MrIpledge:
You guys should welcome me naa,if am a girl now...I won't be forcing u guys

Welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.