Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? (42105 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Everyone hears the word relationship and immediately thinking of sex... especially Nigerians undecided

What else do you do with your partner?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nobody should come and lie here ooo.
I dey watch all of una ooo.

156 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
She cooks, do my laundry, clean my house and bring groceries at times, and I return the favour by giving her some hours from my time to blab about all her dreams and whatnot.

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by adebayour26: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
We still fúck again tongue tongue
Tooooooorrr.

Let's me sit here and wait for liars to troop in.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Toochildish666: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
We do so manythings like we lash, plash, kpansh, smash we keep firing an firing til heavens falls after all nigerian girls lak enything productive. Maybe dey ar all program like dat. I enjoy white women more dey ar more productive an lively not just puccy.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by OloshoMan: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Another sex

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Lilsameey: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
I no get partner. cry

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by thesicilian: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fasting and praying

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Watch movies,play ,tease the hell outta each other.Quarrel and not talk to each other for like two days then settle again(after forming Sharon stone) and nack. wink

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by dacblogger: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Apart from sex,all we do is sex and then sex...
Basically sex untop of sex untop of sex....And then lastly,

More sex... grin

Modified... Just catching cruise undecided. Basically, relationship is fun and stressful at the same time.
At the end of the day,the only thing that matters,is the love you share with each other...
Some days you fight nd cry, some days you laugh and play like babies. cheesy cheesy
Alll in all ,always make sure the make up s*x is top notch... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by malikombi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
The sex you just removed ��

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lukepeter:
She cooks, do my laundry, clean my house and bring groceries at times, and I return the favour by giving her some hours in my time to blab about all her dreams and whatnot.
grin

This was funny...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Toochildish666:
We do so manythings like we lash, plash, kpansh, smash we keep firing an firing til heavens falls after all nigerian girls lak enything productive. Maybe dey ar all program like dat. I enjoy white women more dey ar more productive an lively not just puccy.
Before you judge, consider the influence our society has on us... and our lifestyles.

I know most Nigerian men love to criticize Nigerian women, call us unproductive...etc.

But take your time to read the comments on this thread... Especially those from men who mention that they only have sex in their relationships... Even you... And it's as much your fault as it is the girl's.

You could be creative... But I'm sure you've never suggested doing anything more...

White women from first world countries... That are very different from yours where most women need to offer sex to survive and most men commit crimes such are rituals, internet fraud...etc.

Most men can't offer anything apart from sex too...

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
Watch movies,play ,tease the hell outta each other.Quarrel and not talk to each other for like two days then settle again(after forming Sharon stone) and nack. wink
Lol!

I wish Nigeria has more fun affordable spots for lovers...

Spending too much time at home... But you still make it work...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Double0h7(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
We go to work, come back and eat with each other, we chit chat about our day and go our separate ways until bedtime. We then wake up and do it all over again. Then on the weekends we spend one weekend together and one weekend doing our own thing.

The weekend we spend together we go out to eat and catch some form of entertainment (movies, a show, a concert, a party) and on Sunday we cook, and stay at home in our pj's for the whole day. He plays computer games, watches his sports, and chats on his phone. I do the weekend clean and get ready for the week ahead.

(And then I wake up)

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Ogbotobo77(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Everyone hears the word relationship and immediately thinking of sex... especially Nigerians undecided

What else do you do with your partner?
Men get into relationships for sexual access..if women didn't have Vjays men wouldn't deal with women....women control access to sex...so men in turn give commitment to gain access to sexual exclusivity...cos women don't treat sex as an equal value exchange... they've always leveraged sex since time immemorial for compliance, resources,commitment,attention etc

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Chuky7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol!

I wish Nigeria has more fun affordable spots for lovers...

Spending too much time at home... But you still make it work...

I wish for that too.Here in Benin,fun spots are very few and always crowded especially on weekends.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Swinger60(f): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Alot.

I can spend all day with my hubby without getting bored, even when we were dating it was still same.

we tease each other. We have pillow fights. we play indoor games like ludo and even play cards betting with money. (when I see he is winning me, I start cheating) grin.

we also go out too. (I'm married to an oringo/flexing guy).

Ehen, there are some times we have fun on low key too without breaking bank. all we do is take an evening stroll, buy corn, stroll to his snooker place, I sit and munch my corn while watching him play snooker with his friends and listen and laugh to their jokes and jabs at each other.

see ehen.., in choosing a partner, choose a friend who you can be silly, unserious, shameless, witty, crazy and in their presence, e get Maka why..!!

341 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by PennywysCares(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy

OP wich kain kweshion be dis one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by jaelz(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Asides from sex with my partner we do alot of other things like having more sex...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by inoki247: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
lol
Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Nicklaus619(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
We pray together, make plans for our future and other stuff

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
My best friend, my other half .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by emmykk(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Singles will mention sex because that is where their focus is and because they felt once their partner leave sex will nolonger be available they will mention sex more.

But married couple will not just say sex .
Yes sex,chat,how to get more money, children well fair

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by abobote: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
It depends on the partner, some, is only sex, some, we discuss the future together

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by LaSenior: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by kennethfranc(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
No partner yet wink

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? by nkemoma(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sexing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.