Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,540 members, 7,850,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) (29585 Views)

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / The Night After Valentine.(FICTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why would I pick out a day to celebrate love?

I know a slow minded and intellectually poor lady who believes that not celebrating valentine means you are not romantic.

Hell, I am romantic everyday including valentines day. If you are only romantic on valentines day then something is wrong with that relationship.

Like the poster has ''prophesied'' a lot will happen afterwards. But then these things too do happen on a daily basis. Valentine or not.
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Elslim:
U know see broke guys

na question i been wan ask .

you nor see guys breaking up with dia gf . like i did .
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by tunapius(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
VAL or no VAL.......na evrydy me wit my babe dey shw luv
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
nacosprof:
Plssssss I need a Val in Lagos or abroad

Single lady only becoz am single too

Whatsapp me 09032656369

Obonte
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Drkul(f): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
No 11, Many numbers will be deleted after tomoro sad angry
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
The ones i can see right now is that;
many girls will be disflowered,
many singles guys/ girls will get hookup,
and many relationships will get broke as a result of unfufil promse.
These are the ones i can see for now.
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by dmola(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Macelliot:
Saint Valentine's Day is an official feast day in the One Universal Catholic Church.
Valentine was a Catholic priest (Rev. Father) in Rome around 1800+yrs ago, just about 100+yrs after Christ ascension during the prosecution of the early Christians.
He was imprisoned for succouring persecuted Christians."
he was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were forbidden to marry and for ministering to Christians, who were persecuted under the Roman Empire.
Valentine was persecuted as a Christian and interrogated by Roman Emperor Claudius II in person.
Claudius was impressed by Valentine and had a discussion with him, attempting to get him to convert to Roman paganism in order to save his life.
Valentine refused and tried to convert Claudius to Christianity instead. Because of this, he was executed. Before his execution, he performed a miracle by healing Julia, the blind daughter of his jailer, Asterius.
An embellishment to this story states that before his execution he wrote her a letter signed "Your Valentine" as a farewell.
The jailer's daughter and his forty-four member household(family members and servants) came to believe in Jesus and were baptized.
The day, february 14th was the date fixed by the Catholic Church for his feast day.
Feb. 14 serves as a day to show love, share gifts, charity and so on.
The Catholic church celebrated it as a feast day, but some people in the world took it up inform of immoralities.
Immorality ...ahahah lobatan
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by obomobo: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nothing dey happen on val day
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Enockia(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
Hahaha grin

And what if they don't happen ?

trust him im a prophet too and i see all these tins happenin
hmmmm i even see girls and guys heart broken cos they were not their boo's boo..................
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by cjmike704(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
Hahaha grin

Babe u cute Jarre my get ya control na
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aloh of ppl gon cry
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Nigthwalker(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Waiting be valentine....e go bring money to my account

Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
This was supposed to be the day patriotic Nigerians are expected to come out and vote in mass for the people's General! Nevertheless, March4Buhari!
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by yemicoal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
cry cry

Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by festusfeezy(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
lolzzz, they are sacrosanct
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by segzyj(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
1) many girls will get pregnant

2) there would be high demand for condoms, infact i see lots of condoms on the floor and on the road on the 15th

3) the hospitals in nigeria would be filled with girls coming for pregnancy test.

4) mr biggs, tantilizers and other eatries would make lots on money.

5) the sun would shine.

6) the hospitals in nigeria would be filled with guys coming for HIV test, STD and other diseases.

7) shakara would end.

8 ) i see lots of night club and cinemas making lots of money.

9) many guys bank account would become red as a result of too much spending on valentine day, infact their money would have finished.

10) i see nepa bringing the light and APC and PDP members still campaigning for the election.

These are all i can see for now.

Signed- current minister of women affairs.
. Orijin will sell
Some will smoke for the first time
Some girls will be dis virgin
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by yemicoal(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Drkul:
No 11, Many numbers will be deleted after tomoro sad angry
y? angry
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by sambisa5: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=30673998]1) many girls will get pregnant

2) there would be high demand for condoms, infact i see lots of condoms on the floor and on the road on the 15th

3) the hospitals in nigeria would be filled with girls coming for pregnancy test.

5) the sun would shine.

6) the hospitals in nigeria would be filled with guys coming for HIV test, STD and other diseases.

7) shakara would end.

9) many guys bank account would become red as a result of too much spending on valentine day, infact their money would have finished.

10) i see nepa bringing the light and APC and PDP members still campaigning for the election.

Signed- current minister of women affairs.[/quote

ok

Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by chinex276(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
Hahaha grin

chaiii...
*in PHYNO'S voice* nwa di thick ngwa kpo ya minaj, she too legit oya shake ur behind... Ehn,,, ara gbagom, ara gbagom ooo, osei nnaputa mu na aloba, chaiii... Baby toh doy, ngwa shake ifah, ibuh onye shake i ya...

Baby terminate all ur appointments 4 2moro nd come with me... CHAIIIII...
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by chemmerfrank(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mtchw so na only for valentines day people dey fvck?? Una go dey cap careless..
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by gbengaAIG: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Guys will denied pregnancy after a month gbabe jor
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Intrepidone(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
Hahaha grin

Then u see lota tears after preg test and boiz be like we didn't even see on val o grin tongue
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by rema007(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

5) the sun would shine.

7) shakara would end.

[color=]
MuguliciousMUGU:

5) the sun would shine.

7) shakara would end.

[/color]
MuguliciousMUGU:

5) the sun would shine.

7) shakara would end.

Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by zefty: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
increase in fatherless babies
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by phlamesG: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
No.5 is simply ludicrous!
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by nifton(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is dis the reason yle d birth rate of the month of November is always on the high side? jst asking.
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by babeflenz(f): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin ;DLA tomorrow LA val, LA pussy LA Bleep, LA dick LA suck, LA lady LA belle , LA father LA runaway, LA pikin LA bastard... LOLZ :PLA tomorrow LA val, LA pussy LA Bleep, LA dick LA suck, LA lady LA belle , LA father LA runaway, LA pikin LA bastard... LOLZ
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by simdam500(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
I guess I'll fall in the red account category wink
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by rema007(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dna true
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU.. This is hilarious grin
Re: Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) by Defcon1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bisolarh:
thanks sweet cheesy
Don't mind @Mugulicious,your future is bright enough for me and your past is too big to forget
only your present I'm not sure of

Don't ask me what that is wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Sex Story... / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / It's Our Tradition: Ghanaians React To Viral Video Of Lady Interrupting A Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.