Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu (19987 Views)

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by olayinkaj2(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2015
This man again? He can't just stop talking nonsense. He is feeling like a champion now abi?
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by lonelydora: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2015
pring:
One day Mbu will call his jesus of okirika and she will tell him she's at Otuoke.
Nothing on earth is permanent.
Take one bottle for my head.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Zico5(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one MBU.
Arrest any erring government official... Lagos must be rid of thuggery which was introduced by the Oluwole certificate forger and drug baron, with his eyes like that of frog.
Why re u people like this, u ve just thrown decorum to the air, but if it is ur drunken master that is abused now, u ll start throwing tantrum like a pupil. Anyway, we re getting closer to D day

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Burger01(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Very dumb Mbu. You want to arrest governor with immunity? Smh.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by dustydee: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
I didn't see where he said "My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor". Misleading title, as usual.

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Chiaka(f): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2015
whitecat2:
He's not, and neither is jonathan nor the policeman that is sent on a slave errand and can't relate it like a free born.

Fashola will not be abused.

Fashola seem a Gentle man. Its Tinubu that should be warned. He is too corrupt to be shouting change. Mtchew!!!
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Chiaka(f): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Burger01:
Very dumb Mbu. You want to arrest governor with immunity? Smh.

Immunity ko, Immunity ni, Na immunity make Ameachi dey misbehave. Very corrupt men trying to fight corruption.
Im don tif tif im state money finish give APC for campaign. Please his advisors should advice him to pay salaries I beg.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by dammytosh: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2015
whitecat2:
If you don't arrest Fashola(cos we know that's who you are you are talking about)then you are a bastardd! Omo ale yanmirin!

You want to cos trouble in Lagos, try it and burn!

Rachet police!

Don't mind the f00l.

He could not even lock Lekki Toll Gate workers for more than a night as AIG. Not to talk of arresting Fashola or Tinubu, grin grin grin grin

He will be shot at sight by another Police Officer.

I remember ADEDIBU days in Ibadan. The Police commisioner who invited him (not arrest) was redeployed that evening.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by loomer: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Mr Ibu
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by tolexy007(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2015
am nt Mbu fan, but i tink d guy is right, is only d trouble makers or those who are planning to cos troubles will nt agree with what dis guy just said...quote if am wrong
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Zico5:

Why re u people like this, u ve just thrown decorum to the air, but if it is ur drunken master that is abused now, u ll start throwing tantrum like a pupil. Anyway, we re getting closer to D day
[img]http://i1.ryjbuk.pl/535b8db7ad83a438c5c7aceefe50c53eda193a38/2_1bc3427fabb0-gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by jude33084(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
He has not said anything bad or wrong in my view.

Anybody caught with arms around any polling station should be arrested wink
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Burger01(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Chiaka:

Immunity ko, Immunity ni, Na immunity make Ameachi dey misbehave. Very corrupt men trying to fight corruption.
Im don tif tif im state money finish give APC for campaign. Please his advisors should advice him to pay salaries I beg.
Let a policeman man go arrest Amaechi na.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by bfire(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2015
This man will say he's serving the public and that he's a lion.

He has displayed he's lack of understanding of the job and what is required of it.

He only has two states under his command, Lagos and Ogun, which means he's ready to create problems for the opposition governors .

This same man, who's not the governor, president or IGP, that move all about in convoys of 6 -7 vehicles with 30 - 36 MOPOL men

Nigerians needs to travel to see how other countries manage their resources and see also how public servants behave

Demand for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Soso990240(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2015
I just love this 'No Nonsense' AIG..I don't even knw why.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by adconline(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Boko Haram is calling, Mr Mbu
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Jwonder(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2015
idupaul:
Dumb comment from Mbu , has he forgotten that they have immunity

You and those who liked ur comment are d one's who are dumb, there is only
immunity against prosecution, there is no
immunity against arrrest ....

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by jude33084(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can Police arrest a sitting governor who is the Chief security officer of his state and enjoys immunity

That is a very good question mate wink
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Soso990240(m): 9:13am On Feb 13, 2015
bfire:

This man will say he's serving the public and that he's a lion.

He has displayed he's lack of understanding of the job and what is required of it.

He only has two states under his command, Lagos and Ogun, which means he's ready to create problems for the opposition governors .

This same man, who's not the governor, president or IGP, that move all about in convoys of 6 -7 vehicles with 30 - 36 MOPOL men

Nigerians needs to travel to see how other countries manage their resources and see also how public servants behave

Demand for a better Nigeria
Senior u can lie oo..He doesn't move wit more than 5Cars oo..How did u come up wit dat?

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by henryblaze25(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can Police arrest a sitting governor who is the Chief security officer of his state and enjoys immunity

Yes sir! Ask Alamieyeseigha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by bfire(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Soso990240:
Senior u can lie oo..He doesn't move wit more than 5Cars oo..How did u come up wit dat?

I witness it more than two occasions at Onikan, zone 2

I don't lie and will never when it comes to matters affecting us as a nation. My opinion may be different from yours, even though

See what you wrote ooo , 5 cars hmmm. Tell me why that should be. All these they do are waste of public fund
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
how old are you. ....?

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Clueless cop,WELCOME TO LAGOS!..DO NOT attemp d kind of dirty job reminiscent of d rigged ekiti elections! #CHANGE
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by mankan2k7(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Is d surname of AIG mbu controversial?
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ifeojobas(f): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Apart from this being a script from a low-budget Nollywood movie, isn't this the same superman that "allegedly" disrupted activites at a toll booth on the Ikoyi-Lekki bridge because him and his convoy were asked to pay the toll fee?

Oh please.

ishiamu:
The new Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Zone 2, Joseph Mbu, has warned that a constable in the zone will arrest any governor or politician, who conducts himself or herself in an unruly manner at the polling unit during the forthcoming elections.

He said this on Thursday in Abeokuta during his official visit to the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, while he was addressing the policemen in the command.

Mbu told the men of the command, who would be on electoral duty to keep an eagle eye on everyone coming to the polling units to vote, stating that anyone caught with arms should be arrested instantly.

He added that he was in the Ogun police command to encourage and advise his men ahead of the polls.

He said,  “I am here to encourage, support and advise you because we have a critical part to play in the forthcoming elections.

“Our actions and activities will go a long way to decide this election, so, I have come to tell you that we must remain impartial in ensuring free, fair, peaceful and violent-free polls.

“As far as the law is concerned, we are not going to respect anybody and whoever is coming to the booth should vote and leave peacefully.

“Anyone who comes there to campaign, even if it is the chief executive of the state, a constable at that polling booth would stop him.”

Mbu, who debunked the notion that he was sent to the zone to do a hatchet job in the forthcoming elections, said he had been a commissioner in Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers states and the Federal Capital Territory and the Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of Zone 7, said the current posting was not in anyway different.

But he vowed to do his job, warning that his men wouldn’t look the other way if any electoral offence was being committed.

He said, “I am here to make sure everywhere is calm; I am not here at Zone 2 only for elections. The Zone 2 must not just fail during the elections.

“I am here to make sure everything goes on peacefully, but the police will arrest anybody that commits any electoral offences.

Anybody found with arms will be arrested by the police; and anyone that cannot be arrested, we will recover the arms by force.”

Talking about his face-off with the Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, Mbu said the media worked against him by giving prominence to the stories from the governor while they blanked him out.

He said, “I was not popular in Rivers State; you(media) made me unpopular in Rivers State. I was popular in Oyo State. I was popular in Abuja when I was CP of FCT and when I was AIG.

“In Rivers State, you people(media) were not hearing my side of the story; because the other party was richer, so you were not hearing my story.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-constable-will-arrest-any-errant-governor-mbu/
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Uncletony(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2015
whitecat2:
If you don't arrest Fashola(cos we know that's who you are you are talking about)then you are a bastardd! Omo ale yanmirin!

You want to cos trouble in Lagos, try it and burn!

Rachet police!

Childish!!..
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by creepsyme(f): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu, the pple singing for u while u dance shuld let you knw wen dey stop singing so u will not be caught still dancing when the music has ceased.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ojialo(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2015
next IGP
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 13, 2015
ishiamu:
The new Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Zone 2, Joseph Mbu, has warned that a constable in the zone will arrest any governor or politician, who conducts himself or herself in an unruly manner at the polling unit during the forthcoming elections....

He said this on Thursday in Abeokuta during his official visit to the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, while he was addressing the policemen in the command.

Mbu told the men of the command, who would be on electoral duty to keep an eagle eye on everyone coming to the polling units to vote, stating that anyone caught with arms should be arrested instantly.....

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-constable-will-arrest-any-errant-governor-mbu/

The same Mbu and his constables (of Nigeria Police) that the nation cannot count on to secure election?

Or was this election not postpone on the excuse of unavailability of the military? Is that not an indictment of the police?

Is there a bigger indictment of incompetence or failure to carry out ones primary duty of ensuring law & order amongst civilian than this?

SHAME on AIG Mbu and the Nigerian Police

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List / Acting CJN Warns Judges Against Frivolous Political Injunctions / Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.