Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu (19996 Views)

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2015
idupaul:
Dumb comment from Mbu , has he forgotten that they have immunity

There will be no immunity within the polling units, period.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by phineas: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Arrest a Governor,did he really say this?

Does he have any knowledgeof the constitution he swore to protect?

They ave immunity,like it or not,they cannot be arrested.the constitution is written to put tyrants like this in check.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by princess1000: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one MBU.
Arrest any erring government official... Lagos must be rid of thuggery which was introduced by the Oluwole certificate forger and drug baron, with his eyes like that of frog.

your response shows the way you were brought up which equally means you don't have respect for your elders. You ugly thing .

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one MBU.
Arrest any erring government official... Lagos must be rid of thuggery which was introduced by the Oluwole certificate forger and drug baron, with his eyes like that of frog.

The same Mbu and his constables (of Nigeria Police) that the nation cannot count on to secure election?

Or was this election not postpone on the excuse of unavailability of the military? Is that not an indictment of the police?

Is there a bigger indictment of incompetence or failure to carry out ones primary duty of ensuring law & order amongst civilian than this?

SHAME on AIG Mbu and the Nigerian Police

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by holluwai(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu better pray that GMB does not win the election else all these gra gra go wound you.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by DahomeyAmazon(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2015
hedonistic:

What is this mongrel saying? You people have been brainwashed into thinking that the APC is some sort of all-powerful NAZI party in Lagos. Why can't "top APC official" be arrested?

Oya come out with your thugs on election day and see what will happen to you. Ignoramus.
Send me ur house address
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Remii(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if Mbu knows he is just an AIG, smh, there are military GOCs in SW and Lagos who don't make noise. Has he forgotten that police are more or less civilians? the reason they remove "F" from "NPF" they are NF i.e Nigerian Police, akoda in yoruba, shikena.

3 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by eminikansoso(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
whitecat2:
If you don't arrest Fashola(cos we know that's who you are you are talking about)then you are a bastardd! Omo ale yanmirin!

You want to cos trouble in Lagos, try it and burn!

Rachet police!

Any police officer that want to cause problem in lagos or any town, city or village in south west will DIE unexpected.
This is because
ALAKAN TONI OUN SEWA KOLORI
OPOLO TONI OUN SEWA KONI IRU
ADAN TONI OUN SEWA TOBA BERE KOLEYAGBE
ORI IDOBALE NI ALANGBA NKU LE.
OLOPA LORO BURUKU SIWA KOKU SORI IDOBALE NITORI WIPE ORI IDOBALE NI ALANGBA NKU LE
ADAJO LORO BURUKU SIWA KOKU SORI IDOBALE NITORI WIPE ORI IDOBALE NI ALANGBA NKU LE
ARE ORI ILEDE KAN LORO BURUKU SIWA KOKU SORI IDOBALE NITORI WIPE ORI IDOBALE NI ALANGBA NKU LE

3 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2015
princess1000:

your response shows the way you were brought up which equally means you don't have respect for your elders. You ugly thing .
Shut up slut!
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by juman(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
The police cannot arrest governors.

But you know ogun governor sometimes behave someway surprising (trouble making).
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Soso990240(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2015
bfire:

I witness it more than two occasions at Onikan, zone 2

I don't lie and will never when it comes to matters affecting us as a nation. My opinion may be different from yours, even though

See what you wrote ooo , 5 cars hmmm. Tell me why that should be. All these they do are waste of public fund
I understand u.Bt if we want to criticize,let's Criticize all of them..nt just to single him out and start criticising him.It may look as if u hav personal hatred for him or some greviance over something.Do u wan to tell me dat u don't knw dat every Aig in nigeria moves wit not less than 5 cars? Let's condenm all of them,nt just Mbu.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by phineas: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
juman:
The police cannot arrest governors.

But you know ogun governor sometimes behave someway surprising (trouble making).

Let him go and arrest Fayose first,they think the immunity clause is a joke,but then this is Nigeria,he got away with harrasing the speaker didn't he?

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by lazsnaira(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can Police arrest a sitting governor who is the Chief security officer of his state and enjoys immunity
If a sitting governor run amok on election day, he will not only be arrested but chained down. Immunity does not include insanity!
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by juman(m): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2015
phineas:

Let him go and arrest Fayose first,they think the immunity clause is a joke,but then this is Nigeria,he got away with harrasing the speaker didn't he?

You are right.

But governors should not be trouble makers. They are leaders that should be promoting peace.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by hedonistic: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2015
DahomeyAmazon:

Send me ur house address

I don't take oloshos to my house. If we agree on a price, I'll tell you the hotel where we would meet.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by lanremi: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can Police arrest a sitting governor who is the Chief security officer of his state and enjoys immunity
there is no immunity for any governor during election.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by goldman777: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
mbu is the first foolish aig to come to lagos i can c his retirement letter being prepared a man who talks without tinking wik used and dumped jus lik d others in pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by sammyj: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2015
I am in support with you on this let the BASTARD try (Mbu) and get burn !!! Omo ale jati jati
whitecat2:
If you don't arrest Fashola(cos we know that's who you are you are talking about)then you are a bastardd! Omo ale yanmirin!

You want to cos trouble in Lagos, try it and burn!

Rachet police!

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by sammyj: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2015
BIG lie my brother, let the BASTARD try it and burn !!!
lanremi:
there is no immunity for any governor during election.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by princess1000: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up slut!

exactly what i mean, you are proving me right. I wonder your kind of offspring you will produce. Empty brain.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by amanze15(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2015
grin
DahomeyAmazon:
Someone tell mbu say na Lagos be this o. Eru iku no send police, mbu can't even arrest nurwt chairman talkless of a top Apc official. Ordinary police
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by sammyj: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2015
grin grin
DahomeyAmazon:

Send me ur house address
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by sammyj: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2015
To his pay masters and him being a slave and not a professional police man !!
appini:
Mbu must deliver
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by kate3: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes ooo! Truth is always bitter to bad people. AIG Mbu is an upright police officer, the type lagos hate to have. He is here for good. No more wuru wuru, mago mago win this time. AIG carry on, do your job well. No yawa from anybody/corner.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
princess1000:

exactly what i mean, you are proving me right. I wonder your kind of offspring you will produce. Empty brain.

Cry me a river princess(pauper)
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by wordcat(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

If fashola tries any nonsense during the poll he will be detained by gallant super cop mbu he is not god

Go and sleep young man.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ishiamu(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
ifeojobas:
Apart from this being a script from a low-budget Nollywood movie, isn't this the same superman that "allegedly" disrupted activites at a toll booth on the Ikoyi-Lekki bridge because him and his convoy were asked to pay the toll fee?

Oh please.

Was he meant to pay? Lekki toll is even illegal know it now
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ozoigbondu: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2015
wordcat:

Go and sleep young man.

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by wordcat(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Is that you?

Sorry nna, ndo o
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ozoigbondu: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2015
wordcat:

Is that you?

Sorry nna, ndo o

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

If fashola tries any nonsense during the poll he will be detained by gallant super cop mbu he is not god

Mbu has spoken... "He that hav ear,, let him hear"..
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ozoigbondu: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2015
14june:

Mbu has spoken... "He that hav ear,, let him hear"..

GBAM!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra State Daily Road Maintenance Men At Work. / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa / $5m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.