Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu (19999 Views)

If You Sit At Home On Biafrans Day I Will Arrest You - Rochas Okorocha / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman / My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by whitecat2: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tell jonathan and the ghetto police then! They are showing so much fear right now.
ozoigbondu:

The rightoeus has nothing to fear
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ozoigbondu: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Tell jonathan and the ghetto police then! They are showing so much fear right now.

Am talking about mbu and lagos politics and you are talking about jonathan.Is every thing about jonathan

7 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by whitecat2: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Who sent oribu Ibu? Who gave him an hachet job?
ozoigbondu:

Am talking about mbu and lagos politics and you are talking about jonathan.Is every thing about jonathan

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ozoigbondu: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
whitecat2:
Who sent oribu Ibu? Who gave him an hachet job?

Which hatchet job mbu was deployed by the IGP

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Akinsz: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
PDP's dog
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by whitecat2: 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Were you born last night? I asked cos only person born late last night would not have heard who Ibu the oloribu is, what is known for and who sent him.
ozoigbondu:

Which hatchet job mbu was deployed by the IGP

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by ziccoit: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can Police arrest a sitting governor who is the Chief security officer of his state and enjoys immunity

Mbu is an example of illiterates in police force.

3 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by SOUNDKING: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can't just stop loving this Mbu of a man, now RRS No longer station at one point to torment innocent lagosians do hide and seek with Okada people, they patrol this dayz, we need change in lagos.

3 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by bakila: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Citizens will remain calm and vote them out.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by duality(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Professionally speaking, he is on point.

But if you support APC, or you want to commit offence as a PDP supporter, you won't see it that way

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by thewarrior72: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
The fear of MBU is the beginning of the end of Tunubus dynasty in lagos & Southwest in general grin cheesy grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by customized19: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mbu the errand boy.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by whitecat2: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Fool! Move over! We are talking of human and stuppidd oponu showed face, go and scratch!
marcoNG:

EMPTY VESSEL!!!!
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
whitecat2:
Fool! Move over! We are talking of human and stuppidd oponu showed face, go and scratch!

LIST OF DULL NOISE MAKERS

1. WHITECAT2

2. ...... ALL OTHER APC E-RATS

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by whitecat2: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2015
You and your pdp are a bunch of sick crooks!
marcoNG:

LIST OF DULL NOISE MAKERS

1. WHITECAT2

2. ...... ALL OTHER APC E-RATS
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 13, 2015
whitecat2:
You and your pdp are a bunch of sick crooks!
ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A CROOK BY ANY STANDARD, i WOULD RATHER BE A LABELD A CHEAP CROOK THAN A VIOLENT AND WICKED BLOOD THIRSTY ILLITRATE THAT YOU ALL ARE IN YOUR PARTY.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Franzeez(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Johnnyessence:
controversial police man mbu is been used to rig election for PDP in Lagos state .we all know Joseph mbu as d failed police man that lack all d attributes given to him .he will failed again on his mission to caused chaos in Lagos state. Lagos is different from portharcourt ooooo Cos' they will teach him lesson he hasn't see in his life just wait and see he's trying to threatened d electorates and politician in Lagos state.

Boring.... Yawns

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Laugh out loud while it last.

That your constable won't hesitate to torture you if found guilty after your Oga Jona's tenure.

Ask Tafa Balogun, he will lecture you well.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

If fashola tries any nonsense during the poll he will be detained by gallant super cop mbu he is not god
As long as Fashola, or any governor remains in office, they enjoy immunity.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Someone tell mbu say na Lagos be this o. Eru iku no send police, mbu can't even arrest nurwt chairman talkless of a top Apc official. Ordinary police
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu come fadeyi come show your self first
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by hedonistic: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Future IGP, I salute you. Carry on, we are solidly behind you.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by hedonistic: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
DahomeyAmazon:
Someone tell mbu say na Lagos be this o. Eru iku no send police, mbu can't even arrest nurwt chairman talkless of a top Apc official. Ordinary police

What is this mongrel saying? You people have been brainwashed into thinking that the APC is some sort of all-powerful NAZI party in Lagos. Why can't "top APC official" be arrested?

Oya come out with your thugs on election day and see what will happen to you. Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by hedonistic: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Johnnyessence:
controversial police man mbu is been used to rig election for PDP in Lagos state .we all know Joseph mbu as d failed police man that lack all d attributes given to him .he will failed again on his mission to caused chaos in Lagos state. Lagos is different from portharcourt ooooo Cos' they will teach him lesson he hasn't see in his life just wait and see he's trying to threatened d electorates and politician in Lagos state.

You people and your vague threats. After a heavy meal of amala and ewedu and the resultant constipation, you fart out useless threats. What exactly makes Lagos different from Port Harcourt and what is the "lesson" that you can teach Mbu? Go and assassinate him na if you can.

Even your owambe Oba would be arrested alongside your god Tinubu and detained like common criminals if they try any nonsense. Mbu's job is to restore sanity and maintain law and order.... We all know that he is more than capable of doing an excellent job in that regard.

3 Likes

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Bonapart(m): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2015
Talk is cheap joooooor
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by naijasaints: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Mbu likes joking...this is south west he should remember.
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Nice one MBU.
Arrest any erring government official... Lagos must be rid of thuggery which was introduced by the Oluwole certificate forger and drug baron, with his eyes like that of frog.

Unfortuantely.....Mbu cannot arrest any Governor for now...unless said governor has been impeached.

Thanks to the immunity clause(which has not been removed for good reasons.....to prevent frivolous suits like the one challenging Donald Duke's eligibility for the governorship of Cross River on the grounds that he did not go to university.!)

Even tough guy Nuhu Ribadu(then an ASP in the Police) had to wait until the governor was impeached before he made an arrest.

1 Like

Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by tizz04(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol.....I no like dis guy ooo...buh I de feel d guy die ....now dat he is lag all dis corrupt politicians apc godfathers will b jailed...way to go mbu
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by notoriousbabe: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Noise maker,original errand boy,mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Constable Will Arrest Any Errant Governor – Mbu by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2015
givingupo:
[url=ht

Whatever you do...don't do something your mother won't like.

Or your wife.

That is someone's daughter you are busy posting up.

Just not cricket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: I Foresee Bloodbath - Primate Ayodele Says, Warns Buhari / Shell, Others Responsible For Oil Theft - Nigerian Navy / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.