Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Dangerous And Expensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous And Expensive (437 Views)

rome / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year / Dangerous And Expensive Silence. Who Is To Be Blamed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous And Expensive by Lastdon02(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2015
A certain man found His wife with another man in his bedroom Instead of shouting or beating both of them He just looked at them and went back to the sitting room He switched on the Television and started watching
some gospel videos The wife and the boyfriend were in panic The boyfriend dressed up and came by the sitting room
then he said "Sir am sorry for sleeping
with your wife I never knew she was
married". The husband replied "It happens you can go..." The boyfriend left The wife never came out from the bedroom till it was
time to sleep The husband switched off the
Television and went to sleep in the bedroom He found his wife sitting on the floor crying
The husband never said anything he just slept on his bed and covered himself with
a blankets In the morning when he woke up
He found his wife dead The wife committed suicide In the middle of night as her husband was sleeping. The husband was jailed for 20 years for murder.

**Question:
→Who was not fair_?

1. The husband

2. The wife or

3. The law_?
Re: Dangerous And Expensive by Maamin(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2015
Number 3. That is why they say "the law is an ass"
Re: Dangerous And Expensive by alienvirus: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Law without investigation is as good as faeces.
Re: Dangerous And Expensive by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2015
_Cock and bull story.

So the law is so dumb it cannot identify suicide? An autopsy cannot be conducted to determine cause of death?

Next!
Re: Dangerous And Expensive by Thanos(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2015
The result of joblessness

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies / Important Notice To All Ladies / My Valentine Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.