Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How To Be A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be A Gold Digger (568 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Am tired of ladies been criticize for gold digging threads been open to alert guys about gold digging meanwhile Guys want pussy but not ready to pay smh!!!
So I have decided to school ladies on how to dig gold better am expecting bashing from guys and I don't care, we live in a democratic era
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2015
1 Find out who the rich are in your area and scope them out. Unless you're looking for a fly-by-night sort of thing, you're probably limited to those millionaires and billionaires in your area. Find out who they are (by name, that is) and study their habits. Essentially you're developing a plan for how to "run into them" time and time again. You'll want to know where they work, where they hang out, if they have pets, their favorite artists, charities, music, and even vacation spots. Don't know where to start? Well, it's illegal pretty much everywhere to stalk someone in person, so Google is a good bet.
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2015
2 Hang out where the elite hang out. Once you do find out where the elite hang out (or where your specific target hangs out), go there. Start walking your dog on the same path, shop at the same grocery store (if they do their own shopping, of course), and hit the sameclubs. Eventually the haven't-I-seen-you-
around question will become imminent. Make sure that whatever you do, you dress the part. No sugar mommy or daddy wants to take a scrub from rags
to riches. They want someone that can appreciate the finer things in life and knows a bit about them. If you're on
their turf, do your best to fit in. This might mean getting a job. Many millionaires and billionaires work insane work weeks, and getting at them
may mean getting a job with them. Heck, some women go to college to get an MRS degree, and this is their back-up plan.
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Mimienudles(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Really? Would someone really want to be a gold digger?
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2015
3 Attend upscale events, venues and open houses. It's a little insane (literally) to mirror your target's schedule down to the T, so spice it up with living like
they do. Or if you don't have a target, this is a good way to find one! Attend fancier events like gallery openings, theatre galas, and VIP nights at clubs and restaurants. Sprinkle in open houses throughout your day and you're bound to make a few
connections – if you can hold a conversation, of course. This is just half the battle – once you
get there, you have to have something to say. And unfortunately, life isn't a Disney film: it's unlikely Prince or Princess Charming is going to just come
up to you and offer up their pockets full of gold. Something standard like, "How come we've never met? I see you walking your dog at the park all the
time," is sturdy and not at all creepy. Let the sparks fly from there.
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
4 Or go online. It certainly says something about our culture that gold-digging is slowly becoming acceptable. The number of websites devoted to it that are springing up reflects that, too. If you can't
find one of your own accord, go online. There's singles websites for Christians, for farmers, for Christian farmers, and there are definitely a handful for those looking for a pretty penny. Doing anything
online is dangerous – never give away your private information and never give anyone money you don't
absolutely trust.
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
5 Attend a seminar, book a coaching session, or get a matchmaker. To round out your plethora of options, you could also get a little more personal. Let's discuss these three things: With gold-digging becoming a veritable phenomenon (just look at reality TV),seminars are cropping up all over the
place that will give you pointers on hooking just who you're looking for.Most of the time, they're not free. Coaches are out there that can give you
the aforementioned seminar on a more personal level, working with your weaknesses" and developing your strengths. Unfortunately, these tend to be even more expensive. A matchmaker can get you started as part of his or her database full of rich clients. Sometimes there's an exorbitant fee and sometimes there isn't. Do your research before you commit to a specific matchmaker and always read the fine print.
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2015
I will start working on the part two on how to handle the Gold digging relationship grin
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by damseyl(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2015
Cklent:
Am tired of ladies been criticize for gold digging threads been open to alert guys about gold digging meanwhile Guys want pussy but not ready to pay smh!!!
So I have decided to school ladies on how to dig gold better am expecting bashing from guys and I don't care, we live in a democratic era
who told you they don't know it better?
Re: How To Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
damseyl:
who told you they don't know it better?
If they know why hasn't a thread been open to school their fellow ladies undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Minute Silence / SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly / This Is What I Don't Want To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.