Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? (5726 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Re; Igbos Denied Voters Card In Lagos / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The one you displayd up there

What makes you think it is fake? what makes you think he is a SWners or a northerner? What makes you believe the OP?

May God punish you and your oil angry

bunch of empty boasters
ma bro, must ya insult a fellow bro?

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma bro, must ya insult a fellow bro?

No mind am. Nah inevitable poverty dey worry am.
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by agriboom: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Just as you want the Christians in Borno, Adamawa and Gombe to leave as well.

How about Jos, Minna and South Kaduna?

This is why I say Muslims support boko haram.

Just yesrterday we heard that more of your likes are joining boko haram by the day.

Just know that Islam will soon be wiped off the face of the earth.

Noise noise noise and more noise, as for boko haram we all know who is benefiting from that don't we? If it wasn't very clear who's sponsoring it before it sure is now, isn't it? You are not making me look bad it's the rev you have at the beginning of your name that you insult! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by A7(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
I love it that even bigots addresses us as 'the north'. What Sardauna has joined together no-bigot can put assunder.

Hail united Arewa!.

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
agriboom:

Noise noise noise and more noise, as for boko haram we all know who is benefiting from that don't we? If it wasn't very clear who's sponsoring it before it sure is now, isn't it? You are not making me look bad it's the rev you have at the beginning of your name that you insult! Shame!!!

And who are the fools in boko haram? Is it not Hausa/Fulani/Kanuris Muslims?

Any how you want to lie it won't work.

Boko Haram is composed mainly of Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri Muslims.

Taqiyya maraphucker

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by aderonila18: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
PDP already lining up their excuses

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
aderonila18:
PDP already lining up their excuses

PDP will win. Have you stocked up on Kleenex?

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by aumeehn: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm God.....Igbos since you guys hate Nothern Nigeria why not relocate........and bout christians been killed in the North wetin concern you....when muslems protest about what israel is doing to the people of palestine our fellow muslim brothers you guys said we are illiterates.....hmmm!! igbos am begging you please kill any northener for south and we will show you what we are made of!

arnan banza!!

#ouractionspeakslouderthanourwordz!

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
aumeehn:
Hmmmmmm God.....Igbos since you guys hate Nothern Nigeria why not relocate........and bout christians been killed in the North wetin concern you....when muslems protest about what israel is doing to the people of palestine our fellow muslim brothers you guys said we are illiterates.....hmmm!! igbos am begging you please kill any northener for south and we will show you what we are made of!

arnan banza!!

#ouractionspeakslouderthanourwordz!

Another angry ab0ki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

That is the spirit. Go and revive your teeming plantation civilization.

Painment is obvious grin grin

Nigeria will not break tongue

If u guys try anything ehn, you guys will suffer much more calamity than that of the civil war

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nigeria will not break tongue

If u guys try anything ehn, you guys will suffer much more calamity than that of the civil war

Look at this fool, your backyard is burning.

When and not if we pull out, there is not a damn thing you cowards can do.

Keep burning and killing your people because of oil

When we pull out and there is no oil I think una body go cool down.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

PDP will lose cry . I Have stocked up on Kleenex?

Fixxed
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by aumeehn: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Another angry ab0ki

SHEGE ARNE
(BASTARD INFIDEL)
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Calamity awaits any igbo thinking of Nigeria breakup.

You guys will die and we'll take over your land just as moses and his fighters took over the lands that are not theirs in the OT.

I'm a SWners.
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by aumeehn: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

buhahahahah Agriculture dey
Gold dey
crude oil dey
buahahahahhaah lets go our separate ways and see who will suffer

Shegu keep on eating your garri
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Collynzo9: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Sum people self...I hv my own voters card oo,nd I stay in katsina.so keep ur tori to urself
Today you stay in Bayelsa, tomorrown you are based in Onda, next Katsina.
You are so dumb you can't even follow your lies properly

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Calamity awaits any igbo thinking of Nigeria breakup.

You guys will die and we'll take over your land just as moses and his fighters took over the lands that are not theirs in the OT.

I'm a SWners.

Olodo see how your jealousy and evy of igbos has made you foolish.

I am not Igbo but from Delta.

You should not be wary of igbos from henceforth as this APC nonsense and your igbonization of a Jonathan administration is weak soliciting for our support in your recent backstabbing.

Plant cocoa. Asari and Tompolo has warned you. And besides what are you Yorubas going to do?

Cowards like una one follow talk?

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
aumeehn:

buhahahahah Agriculture dey
Gold dey
crude oil dey
buahahahahhaah lets go our separate ways and see who will suffer

Shegu keep on eating your garri

Yes ohh. We don't need you parasites anymore. Go and tap your oil and turn your camel driven economy to dubai.

Useless patasites

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
aumeehn:

SHEGE ARNE
(BASTARD INFIDEL)

Go and join boko and stop making noise here.

Virgin hunter

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by darksuit(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Olodo see how your jealousy and evy of igbos has made you foolish.

You should not be wary of igbos from henceforth as this APC nonsense and your igbonization of a Jonathan administration is weak soliciting for our support in your recent backstabbing.

Plant cocoa. Asari and Tompolo has warned you. And besides what are you Yorubas going to do?

You guys take pleasure in dz asaro abi asari guy.
what we will do will suprise u! mofo
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Abba999(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Sum people self...I hv my own voters card oo,nd I stay in katsina.so keep ur tori to urself

Because you have your own pvc does not mean others do.

Of cause you cannt hear the op because you are a wild animal- monkey!! go learn human language!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by kestolove95(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

Today you stay in Bayelsa, tomorrown you are based in Onda, next Katsina.
You are so dumb you can't even follow your lies properly
I do bizness guy...so I travl alot
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

You guys take pleasure in dz asaro abi asari guy.
what we will do will suprise u! mofo

I laff.

Currently, your dimwit brothers are pillaging, burning, killing and r@ping their own people in the name of allah.

Currently, a Christian president has no qualms sending Christian and southern dominated brigades to treat their phuckup.

Is this what we should be afraid of?

A senseless band of lunatics going on chimp mode because of a schizophrenic apparition one mad fake prophet had in the desolate craggy baren ridden heat baked desolate desert over 1200 yrs ago that you call Allah.

Guy it will do una very well to keep your jihad in the north and in your slave territory and acces to the sea - southwest.

Your threats are nothing because you have nothing.

Bring it on and see if we won't make fish food out of your carcass.

3 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Abba999(f): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
i tell you mh brother! The thing tire me o. Yesterday na so one dey call Me arna (unbeliever) fa? Cry I no fit cry again I tell you. I'm beginning to hate them even much more I tell you. Kano, and katsina people? Their own is second to none I tell you. Especially kano (wey I come from yesterday)?

Say divide this cesspit-country and let us all go in peace- now that is still early- before it turns too deadly.

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Rilwayne001: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[s] Olodo see how your jealousy and evy of igbos has made you foolish. [/s]

Smh

Okay. u are from the region of empty boasters

[s] You should not be wary of igbos from henceforth as this APC nonsense and your igbonization of a Jonathan administration is weak soliciting for our support in your recent backstabbing. [/s]

Trust you read it in history how ondo hunters kill you and ur igbos brodas during the civil war. you dont want dat to happen again do you?

Plant cocoa. Asari and Tompolo has warned you.

Lol. and tell them to get ready to run like their father ojukwu

And besides what are you Yorubas going to do?

Just tell those empty boasters to try anything funny and see the outcome.

Ojukwu is the no. 1 coward in the history of Nigeria, i hope u know that? are'nt you ashame of him
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by kestolove95(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abba999:

Because you have your own pvc does not mean others do.

Of cause you cannt hear the op because you are a wild animal- monkey!! go learn human language!!!
hey calm down u cheap fast fud bitch,if u have nothn reasonable to sae,take ur frustrated life sumwia.

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Abba999(f): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
GOD PLEASE ALLOW SOME FOOLS UNDERGO WHAT WE CHRISTIANS HAVE UNDERGONE IN THE NORTH SO THAT THEIR EYES WOULD BE OPENED. Imagine this trash called omenka. Do you know that in nassarawa (kano state)christians where given letters to relocate do you know? Do you know how I saw a lady in funtua sliced into 2 with my own eyes o(a christian girl). Do you know I know a family whose house was burnt (they fought back sha and still are there even though I know they can never last long there) do you know why we left the north. May you and your family experience their heinousness in JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. See them In lagos, operating normal businesses without any harassment but do you know If I'm entering kano now, I've to put chesbee on my car(mirror) and buhari's poster on my boot else I'm a goner abi? Imagine leaving all your life savings to run to the south? Only some of us still go to the north and pretend to be one of them just to continue our businesses there abi? (even though there are great plans now to relocate TOTALLY). Omenka GOD WILL ALLOW THEM VISIT YOU IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN

My darling brother, please dont be so pained and bitter by ignoramus in this cesspit called nigeriya.

IT IS TIME TO CALL FOR PEACEFUL DISINTEGRATION OF THIS DEADLY COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by omenka(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
GOD PLEASE ALLOW SOME FOOLS UNDERGO WHAT WE CHRISTIANS HAVE UNDERGONE IN THE NORTH SO THAT THEIR EYES WOULD BE OPENED. Imagine this trash called omenka. Do you know that in nassarawa (kano state)christians where given letters to relocate do you know? Do you know how I saw a lady in funtua sliced into 2 with my own eyes o(a christian girl). Do you know I know a family whose house was burnt (they fought back sha and still are there even though I know they can never last long there) do you know why we left the north. May you and your family experience their heinousness in JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. See them In lagos, operating normal businesses without any harassment but do you know If I'm entering kano now, I've to put chesbee on my car(mirror) and buhari's poster on my boot else I'm a goner abi? Imagine leaving all your life savings to run to the south? Only some of us still go to the north and pretend to be one of them just to continue our businesses there abi? (even though there are great plans now to relocate TOTALLY). Omenka GOD WILL ALLOW THEM VISIT YOU IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN
Degenerate scoundrel. The consequences of all the hate you preach will visit only you, your brothers and sisters, and your parents (if you have any) IJN, amen.
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by austinsmat(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
i tell you mh brother! The thing tire me o. Yesterday na so one dey call Me arna (unbeliever) fa? Cry I no fit cry again I tell you. I'm beginning to hate them even much more I tell you. Kano, and katsina people? Their own is second to none I tell you. Especially kano (wey I come from yesterday)?
you re right could u believe that sabon gari kano is giving on one unit for registration with only two computers the worst part of it is that those lazy ass comes by 11am and close by 2pm with on registering only 15 peoples while thousands re outside waiting, the funny part of it is that it there lasted for three days and then stop coming reason why because only strangers lives in sabon gari to prove it ask body that lives in sabon gari aDdress of the center primary school abedi by new road sabongari kano i didnt do mine because of pls to much people, if u dont live in kano pls dont qoute me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by darksuit(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I laff.

Currently, your dimwit brothers are pillaging, burning, killing and r@ping their own people in the name of allah.

Currently, a Christian president has no qualms sending Christian and southern dominated brigades to treat their phuckup.

Is this what we should be afraid of?

A senseless band of lunatics going on chimp mode because of a schizophrenic apparition one mad fake prophet had in the desolate craggy baren ridden heat baked desolate desert over 1200 yrs ago that you call Allah.

Guy it will do una very well to keep your jihad in the north and in your slave territory and acces to the sea - southwest.

Your threats are nothing because you have nothing.

Bring it on and see if we won't make fish food out of your carcass.
oga i be Yoruba, reconstruct ur write up
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Abba999(f): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
hey calm down u cheap fast fud bitch,if u have nothn reasonable to sae,take ur frustrated life sumwia.

shocked shocked shocked hey Monkey speak English. Humans don't understand animal language. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by kestolove95(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abba999:

shocked shocked shocked hey Monkey speak English. Humans don't understand animal language. cheesy grin cheesy

Pls go face mirror and see. A ril monkey in. U..ugly biitch..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wake Up Call For Igbos As PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North. / Ogun Signs Mou On Cotton Production! / No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.