Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? (5728 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Re; Igbos Denied Voters Card In Lagos / Permanent Voters Card Collection Information - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
Degenerate scoundrel. The consequences of all the hate you preach will visit only you, your brothers and sisters, and your parents (if you have any) IJN, amen.
back to your head In JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. FROM NOW ON ANY EVIL YOU SAY AGAINST ME WILL GO BACK TO YOUR HEAD IB JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN abi?

4 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

Today you stay in Bayelsa, tomorrown you are based in Onda, next Katsina.
You are so dumb you can't even follow your lies properly
grin you finish the guy abi? hahahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
omenka:
Degenerate scoundrel. The consequences of all the hate you preach will visit only you, your brothers and sisters, and your parents (if you have any) IJN, amen.

Look at who is talking.

It is not ok when it involves your ab0ki landlords but if it were igbos then it is all good

Monkey shill.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Abba999(f): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=kestolove95 post=30694548][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
you quoted yaself grin cheesy
ewu mongo park. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Look at who is talking.

It is not ok when it involves your ab0ki landlords but if it were igbos then it is all good

Monkey shill.
you sure say this guy no be ab0ki?

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abba999:

shocked shocked shocked
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
you quoted yaself grin cheesy
ewu mongo park. tongue
lol

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
you sure say this guy no be ab0ki?

Nah one osun taju tout like that so it is safe to call him ab0ki

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by fkaz(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
@op is it Benue, Plateau, Borno, kogi or Taraba state you are coming from? which part of the north are you coming from?
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
fkaz:
@op is it Benue, Plateau, Borno, kogi or Taraba state you are coming from? which part of the north are you coming from?
why do you ask?
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by rusher14: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
sbaks:
I just came back from the north yesterday. Please to whom it may concern this should looked at please (I'm not trying to be fanatical now and I can't give too much details because of my identity). Please don't think I'm trying to fabricate this as I'm being affected. I beg whoever is in position to help to please address this immediately. This centers should be monitored please. GOD BLESS

Who would believe one who's sole mission is to denigrate the North, Muslims and anything that appears not to be pro-PDP.

Your message boards say all about you.
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Chiaka(f): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
isan:
Baseless allegations cry first it was fashola holding igbo pvc in lagos..now christians are denied pvc in d north...PDP dem be mumu

This is not about party, case of someone been denied voters card because of religion and you are mentioning a party. Why are you so dumb?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Another angry ab0ki
very typical of them I tell you. Dem like fight? He just said his mind and their mind towards christians abi? Why did GOD put us up with this set of people who think like this? Mtcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chiaka:

This is not about party, case of someone been denied voters card because of religion and you are mentioning a party. Why are you so dumb?
you dey mind am? Who cares if youll vote for osinbajo? Just let people collect with others and don't SEGREGATE. Losers. Indeed thank GOD for the post-ponemen! INEC was never ready abi? If this can be going on, then they were never ready abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please to whom it may concern, please send your monitoring team(s) there please. No be only voting we go use this voters card o abeg o. Please send to kano, jigawa, etc. all parts of the country abeg. Let everyone have his or her voter card to vote abeg
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ogas at the top please do something o abeg. Abi na every time person go dey Enter kano for voters card only?
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by isan(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chiaka:

u are very stupid, how sure are u dat inec is holding on to christian pvc in the north? Or because u are yet to collect yur own does dat means all christians are disenfranchised in d north?
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
aumeehn:
Hmmmmmm God.....Igbos since you guys hate Nothern Nigeria why not relocate........and bout christians been killed in the North wetin concern you....when muslems protest about what israel is doing to the people of palestine our fellow muslim brothers you guys said we are illiterates.....hmmm!! igbos am begging you please kill any northener for south and we will show you what we are made of!

arnan banza!!

#ouractionspeakslouderthanourwordz!
Osama bin Laden death no teach u sense abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by schoolmaster: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
dos of u dat argue can investigate dis in inec offices in d north. ghana must go bag is used to pack all PVCs bearing xtian or southern names. a friend of mine went 4 his card and was told its not available, but after threatening and shouting dat he will not leave d office until dey give him his pvc because he must vote 4 GMB, his card came out from an isolated ghana must go bag. in d same maner so many hav neen turned back dat der pvc wer not ready. hmm one Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by MansaMoussa: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its their annoying sense of Entitlement I hate!
Bloody Parasites!

Someone should read "UNDERSTANDING MOHAMMED by ABU SINA

PS: it was given to me by a Muslim-turned-Agnostic!

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2015
schoolmaster:
dos of u dat argue can investigate dis in inec offices in d north. ghana must go bag is used to pack all PVCs bearing xtian or southern names. a friend of mine went 4 his card and was told its not available, but after threatening and shouting dat he will not leave d office until dey give him his pvc because he must vote 4 GMB, his card came out from an isolated ghana must go bag. in d same maner so many hav neen turned back dat der pvc wer not ready. hmm one Nigeria.
can you just imagine? Just because he said he wants to vote for buhari as if na by force to vote for buhari? @revdesmondjuju abba999 and severussnape una see wetin I dey see? Una dey see wetin I don dey try talk abi? Abeg all these rubbish just have to STOPangry to whom it may concern in INEC please do something unless your hands too are not clean? Now I see why pdp is saying jets is supporting buhari from all these doesn't it sound true? Abeg jega clear your name and see to this. GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
sbaks:
can you just imagine? Just because he said he wants to vote for buhari ad if na by force to vote for buhari? @revdesmondjuju abba999 and severussnape una see wetin I dey see? Una dey see wetin I don dey try talk abi? Abeg all these rrubbish just have to STOPangry to whom it may concern in INEC please do something unless your hands too are not clean? Now I see why pdp is saying jets is supporting buhari from all these doesn't it sound true? Abeg jega clear your name and see to this. GOD BLESS
Kai!... Northerners have killed this country, so it's now by force to vote that illiterate Certificateless buhari... And some people are still blind. I have two friends in kaduna South that have not collected their PvC till now, so that's what these people want to do?.... I don't blame them, I blame those in the south drumming up support for them.

5 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
sbaks:
back to your head In JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. FROM NOW ON ANY EVIL YOU SAY AGAINST ME WILL GO BACK TO YOUR HEAD IB JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN abi?
My brother, leave omenka alone, the guy won't understand.
All those southerners have never lived in the north before. They are oblivious to this fact, some of them know, but have been brainwashed with change.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kai!... Northerners have killed this country, so it's now by force to vote that illiterate Certificateless buhari... And some people are still blind. I have two friends in kaduna South that have not collected their PvC till now, so that's what these people want to do?.... I don't blame them, I blame those in the south drumming up support for them.
I tire for them o. Na our southerners wey dey drum dem. They used osinbajo to cover people's eyes. People are getting wiser by the day. Thank GOD for the post-ponement of this election that would have caused disaster in this country. I see GEJ winning by the Grace of GOD. Because people's eyes are opened now and they'll vote for goodluck even though some would pretend to be for the monster abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by 9jii(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2015
sbaks:
I just came back from the north yesterday. Please to whom it may concern this should looked at please (I'm not trying to be fanatical now and I can't give too much details because of my identity). Please don't think I'm trying to fabricate this as I'm being affected. I beg whoever is in position to help to please address this immediately. This centers should be monitored please. GOD BLESS

I'm very happy about this.and I hope it will affect more of your kind.bigots
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My brother, leave omenka alone, the guy won't understand.
All those southerners have never lived in the north before. They are oblivious to this fact, some of them know, but have been brainwashed with change.
exactly! Buhari is definitely not the messiah they are looking for. What charm did they do on nigerians? I destroy that charm in JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! Why love a man who said it "specifically" that christians should vote for christians and muslims should vote for muslims? Who said should he lose in 2011 it would be bloody? With all his fanatical statements you still want him? Indeed christians are SLEEPING! Na wa o shocked indeed! Its the people who would clamour for the reign of the antichrist! They would demand his rule. But they would regret it afterall and see that they weren't wise afterall. Change my foot. Buhari is not the change we are looking for. (unless for the negative change).

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by francizy(m): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2015
sbaks:
I tell you sir! You are a man of great wisdom. South west too dey fear na mouth dem get. Only ibos, and jos people na I'm get courage especially josites I tell you dem dey chop hausa people (as in roast dem chop during conflict). I salute them. Na only jos muslims no reach 40% for the whole north and that is why dem hate jos and they like bombing there in order to reduce their population. Hausa are snakes I tell you.

What of Southern Kaduna people? I salute those people for their courage and bravery. They've been standing strong no matter how much they are being tormented. The good thing is, they always fight back, else they would have been wiped out..
Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
@severussnape wetin dey reign for north now na the unleashing of almajiri boys o. Dem don carry dem full town now (despite the school wey govt build for them o). Dem don unleash their boys to go dey burn churches and kill christians and out cowardice media would not report well so as not to open the eyes of our southerners to the awareness of what their brothers are facing. They would report it like 2 fighting. Goodluck has to comeback to give this freedom of press. Any media house that reports the truth is usually sanctioned abi? Such a country! smh

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by francizy(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Smh

Okay. u are from the region of empty boasters

Trust you read it in history how ondo hunters kill you and ur igbos brodas during the civil war. you dont want dat to happen again do you?

Lol. and tell them to get ready to run like their father ojukwu

Just tell those empty boasters to try anything funny and see the outcome.

Ojukwu is the no. 1 coward in the history of Nigeria, i hope u know that? are'nt you ashame of him

This is how unreasonable and disgusting some people can be... You attacked the guy calling him an Igbo person. You guys are always quick to throw your useless insults on Igbos. Even after realising he's not an Igbo guy, you still went on to display your hate for Igbos. With extremists like you, Nigeria will never get better, till everyone is wiped out!

1 Like

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2015
francizy:

What of Southern Kaduna people? I salute those people for their courage and bravery. They've been standing strong no matter how much they are being tormented. The good thing is, they always fight back, else they would have been wiped out..
my brother! if no be ibo people wey stand for kaduna state, kaduna people would have being wiped out by now. Kaduna people are such cowards! All they know how to do best is drink burukutu, chase girls, envy their prosperous neighbours and practise witch-craft. Oh they practise witch-craft too much there o. Their own sef na wa. Don't ever compare them with jos people o. Imagine! After yakowa died, there was no single powerful christian apart from the lt isaiah balat who later died as well. Their witchcraft na to kill their prosperous people o. PeoPle won't understand what is going on there. GOD used other indigenes to fight in kaduna state upon that, hausas don chase them away. Now christians in kaduna are not as much as they used to be before. Hausas don kill plenty people. Na jos dey give dem tough time I tell you. Jos people are silent achievers. Governor, deputy, commisioners christians. They are to be saluted. Ideally, we are not supposed to be talking christian muslim but these people are just too wicked and SELFISH. Yes! SELFiSH. Do you know how a lady in a pair of jeans was sliced into 2 in katsina state during 2011 election crisis? I carry my eye see am. Do you know people where burnt in their houses in funtua? Na GOD save us o. And NTA reported it like 2 fighting. They didn't even show the scene sef abi? I think it was either eugenia or aisha that casted that news abi? This country sef tire me. I'm tired of these selfish souls

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
@francizy any christian pastor posted to the north please and please, SALUTE SUCH A PASTOR I tell you. Upon the fight, christians would want to risk their lives and go to church. I was told of a church where no one sef turned up, only the boy that came. He had to come to my church (which has branches of course in the north). Indeed! Christianity is not beans

2 Likes

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by OreMI22: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is just the beginning of things to come for Southerners and Christians in the north under Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Christians denied voters card in the north? by ndcide(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
@op,

I don't have reasons not to believe you. coz I know what is happening in this country.

We raised alarm on that of Lagos and we were attacked. INEC have vindicated us and some persons sacked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: APC Rigging Lagos Election Live - Election Results Missing / What Do I Need To Travel By Air Within Nigeria? / BREAKING NEWS!!! Abia Guber: Alex Otti Steps In; The Battle Rages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.