Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? (37665 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by DarlingtonC: 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

If you were in my shoes, would you lend him the bus to use?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:
So I have this married neighbour. When I bought my bus, he didn't congratulate me. He just asked me if the bus is mine, and I said yes, and he just walked away.

Now he wants me to lend him the bus to use and pack some of his belongings out of the compound.

Lalasticlala
Charge him normāl

472 Likes 25 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by DarlingtonC: 9:58pm On May 09, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

Charge him normāl
He doesn't have money. And he's making it sound like I should give him for free

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by ifex370(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2022
Repay him with kindness, a smile and no evil intents.

It's more painful

332 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by DarlingtonC: 10:00pm On May 09, 2022
ifex370:
Repay him with kindness, a smile and no evil intents.

It's more painful
Hmm...but at least he should been happy for me

23 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2022
nothing is free in this world....let him rent the bus and basta!

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by ifex370(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

The truth is.. And you know the absolute truth is... He might actually be happy. Or at least not care/habour anything against you. Countenance might be decieving.

Have you ever stopped to think of "what if he had a lot on his mind that day and his problems clouded and overwhelmed his countenance"

For me, I for one am not the person to shout and jump when something happens. You get a new car? Cool. It's just too much energy.

People are different. A good way to know this is from someone that smiles and praises you in public and still goes behind you to plan evil against you.

If it can happen from + to negative.. Then someone that has a blank attitude might actually be happy for you as well.

I learnt that from my dad.

465 Likes 31 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by dawnomike(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Lalasticlala
Ofcos I will... But I will charge him a fair rate for the logistics

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Acidosis(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

Lalasticlala

What was the condition of the bus at the time of purchase? To be honest, I wouldn't congratulate you either unless I'm sure that the bus has just been acquired or paid for. And the only way to know is the condition of the bus. I no dey pass my boundary.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by DarlingtonC: 10:28pm On May 09, 2022
Acidosis:

What was the condition of the bus at the time of purchase? To be honest, I wouldn't congratulate you either unless I'm sure that the bus has just been acquired or paid for. And the only way to know is the condition of the bus. I no dey pass my boundary.

https://www.nairaland.com/7061501/look-bus-bought-1.4m-great

Check the bus there. And he asked me, I told him I just bought it

3 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Acidosis(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:
https://www.nairaland.com/7061501/look-bus-bought-1.4m-great

Check the bus there. And he asked me, I told him I just bought it

Good. You're free to ignore his request.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Mikespecialone(m): 1:11am On May 10, 2022
For where !, if u borrow in peace , he fit return ham in pieces

25 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Richy4(m): 3:06am On May 10, 2022
What do U want to do with his congratulatory message? Charge him..if he can't pay, he should go to people that can lend him for free not you...

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 5:43am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
He doesn't have money. And he's making it sound like I should give him for free

If he doesn't have cash to rent the bus and you sincerely want to help him, ask him to atleast fuel the bus undecided...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Omakraid(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2022
Let him fuel the bus and make sure you have an agreement with him that if there's any damage he'll repair..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by ImaIma1(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2022
Tell him it won't be possible. It's your bus and you can choose to help who you want. Is your neighbour entitled to the bus whether he congratulated you or not?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2022
ifex370:

The truth is.. And you know the absolute truth is... He might actually be happy. Or at least not care/habour anything against you. Countenance might be decieving.

Have you ever stopped to think of "what if he had a lot on his mind that day and his problems clouded and overwhelmed his countenance"

For me, I for one am not the person to shout and jump when something happens. You get a new car? Cool. It's just too much energy.

People are different. A good way to know this is from someone that smiles and praises you in public and still goes behind you to plan evil against you.

If it can happen from + to negative.. Then someone that has a blank attitude might actually be happy for you as well.

Thumbs up bro.

37 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2022
Help him

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Calibrator: 11:26am On May 10, 2022
Reminds me of my former place of residence last year.

A neighbour of mine, his wife gave birth and he was informing other tenants in my presence and I was sat down beside him for more than 30mins while he was telling everyone, he didn't tell me nothing.

A week later, on the naming ceremony day, I locked up like I knew nothing, at the end of the day, he approached me that some of his guests can't make it home that night and as a bachelor living alone, he asked if they can spend the night in my apartment, I just looked at him and said no problem.

He never brought them over because I have these eyes that communicate louder and clearer than my mouth... One look and you know you have another thing coming.

If I am too young and inconsequential to receive news of your birth, let me be also too young to house your guests.

Rejoinder: One way or another, we somehow became close later on before I relocated when mumu landlords sold house when I haven't used three months out of my rent cheesy

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by boywilly: 11:27am On May 10, 2022
hmmm na wa
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by slawormiir: 11:27am On May 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by SegunBABA007(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
hmmmm
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 10, 2022
You don't need to charge him. You can just tease him by saying how "how much will you pay me" as a joke. If he is willing to pay, you can let him have his way (but don't collect the money) and if he really want to pay but don't have the wherewithal, you can as well allow him to.

Still, don't collect a dime for him. One good turn they say deserves another.

4 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by UselessBuhari: 11:28am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

No

1 Like

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Ricoteetee(f): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
You should have told the neighbors wife you are not interested
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Reality3080: 11:28am On May 10, 2022
Just tell him it has been booked for 3 weeks (let it cover d period he's willing to use it)....then tell him.

I wish I can help but sorry,I can't dissapoint d client,so sorry about that.

If na wise man he will get d message

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Onliie(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
ifex370:

Your dad is a great man

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by abuhusna1: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:
Help him and Let him know what he did wrong so he won't do so to other people.

5 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by pyyxxaro: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
So DARLINGTON , because I nor greet you when you buy your Danfo ,

you con carry my matter come social media abi

You even de insult me and my family join , no wahala shaa

Enjoy your bus , if go find DINA when I go use

God go do am , I go buy MARCOPOLO or EKENE DILI CHUKWU luxurious bus undecided

10 Likes

Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by bashtee09(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2022
Just help him if you can, a lot might being going on in his life just like mine, you can hardly see me smile nowadays
Re: See What My Neighbour Did, What Would You Do If It Was You? by Mom007(f): 11:29am On May 10, 2022
Ha.
I pray they don't steal your new bus. He is not saying he wants to rent your services as the bus owner..., he is saying you should give him the bus to drive off into gods know where in... Mr man how well do you know your neighbor? These days that even a brother is not trustworthy...
I would advice against it o. even the bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. Tell him you will carry him at a discount price to cover fuel and wear and tear but do not give anyone your bus for free. If you didn't buy a bus when you did, he would have still sorted his problem.
A friend lent a neighbor her car, he used it to bash a NEPA pole. The pole broke o... A concrete pole! So imagine the speed the slowpoke was going at... They had to replace the pole before even being allowed to carry the wreckage of the car. Till today, they have nor been able to fix the car as the engine was affected. All because they didn't say NO when they ought to.

39 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.